over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anavar Cycle

Sketchy2000

Banned
Im on 100mg cypionate weekly for trt. I've been using peptides for a while now (mostly igf lr3 amd des) with great success. During the times I've used these compounds I've upped my cypionate to 150 or 200mg just to give me an edge. I would have like to run another compound with my peptides but I'll be running out but I'd still like to run something in between in addition to the trt. I'm thinking anavar because of its low side effect profile - it doesn't aromatise, it's mild, etc. I usually train 3x a week so I'm wondering if it needs to be taken on training days only ands what people's experiences have been with it? Dosages? From what I've read 40mg is pretty standard. I'll obviously be continuing my cypionate at 100mg weekly along with it and thereafter.

A few years ago I was able to get Anavar (oxandrolone) from my TRT clinic. I was having some shoulder issues. They were able to prescribe 50 mg per day. I believe the typical dose is in the 40-60mg range. I ran it for about 6-7 weeks as I recall. I ran it every day, regardless of whether I was training or not. It was OK, it did indeed help with strength. I definitely made some strength gains and my shoulder improved a lot. I did not gain much weight or anything like that. In short, I liked it.

But it’s expensive (the raws are expensive) and for that reason there is considerable motivation for some labs to fake the stuff. In my case, I pretty much know it was real since it was prescribed by a doctor and came directly from the pharmacy. It’s a very nice steroid, no real sides for me and if my TRT clinic could get it for me, I would consider it. But those days are gone.

At this point, it’s pretty tough to get oxandrolone prescribed (unless you have a muscle wasting situation or aids or something like that) … and since it's so expense it’s often faked … and it’s mild stuff (minimal gains). So based on this, I would not run it again. If you are going to go with something from an UGL, and you are on TRT (so you already have a testosterone base), you might as well run something more substantial.

In your case, you would probably do better just bumping up the test dose as a first cycle. I would guess this would do more for you than the combination of 100wk and oxandrolone.

A few years ago I was able to get Anavar (oxandrolone) from my TRT clinic. I was having some shoulder issues. They were able to prescribe 50 mg per day. I believe the typical dose is in the 40-60mg range. I ran it for about 6-7 weeks as I recall. I ran it every day, regardless of whether I was training or not. It was OK, it did indeed help with strength. I definitely made some strength gains and my shoulder improved a lot. I did not gain much weight or anything like that. In short, I liked it.

But it’s expensive (the raws are expensive) and for that reason there is considerable motivation for some labs to fake the stuff. In my case, I pretty much know it was real since it was prescribed by a doctor and came directly from the pharmacy. It’s a very nice steroid, no real sides for me and if my TRT clinic could get it for me, I would consider it. But those days are gone.

At this point, it’s pretty tough to get oxandrolone prescribed (unless you have a muscle wasting situation or aids or something like that) … and since it's so expense it’s often faked … and it’s mild stuff (minimal gains). So based on this, I would not run it again. If you are going to go with something from an UGL, and you are on TRT (so you already have a testosterone base), you might as well run something more substantial.

In your case, you would probably do better just bumping up the test dose as a first cycle. I would guess this would do more for you than the combination of 100wk and oxandrolone.

Good point lucuis. Thanks brother. I've upped my cypionate to 200 mg a week the last few weeks to help get the most benefit out of my Igf1-Lr3 but otherwise I'm stuck on what to go with.

100mg wk is minimal, even for trt dose. How do u feel on that dose.

Sure, if you read posts on 1st cycle recommendations the consensus is typically a test only cycle. I’m not an expert but the typical test cycle is probably 400-500 per week. 200 per week is the higher end of a TRT dose. So if you are really going to do a cycle, I think you are talking about 400-500 per week of test. You will have to adjust your AI dose. You can make some nice progress on that dose since your TRT dose is pretty low. Make sure your diet is in check and you can make some nice gains. Might as well get all you can from testosterone. Over time, you will need more to make gains. Other compounds will need to be added, doses increased, but not yet.

Last edited:
I know of many that only use 60-80 mg/week and get good results. When their E2 is in check. But 100mg/week would seem fairly average for the 15 years I have been on Dr prescribed TRT. with 150 being towards the upper end for most. With the occasional Dr. going over that. The doses taken and reported by BB'ers on the forums is not exactly average from a much wider group of reading that I do. 80 mgs used to keep me in the 1100- 500 range through out the week. Now 100mg/week split in 2 keeps me around 600-700.

I feel great. Even better now that I'm using 200mg. On 100mg (which I've been on for about a year) my total test is in the upper normal range and my free test is always high but my Dr is okay with it : )

This is also a good point. It's kinda amazing 100 wk really does much for you. Dosing once per week is tough, your levels are probably pretty low right before your next shot. 100 per week of test cyp would put my T levels at ~300 after a week. Basically just outside of the bottom end of the normal range. I do not feel good at 300.

100 2x per week puts me at ~800 in the trough and that works for me. You would probably do better just by pinning 2x per week. As for dose, you would need some blood work to figure out where you are.

Last edited:
I feel great. Even better now that I'm using 200mg. On 100mg (which I've been on for about a year) my total test is in the upper normal range and my free test is always high but my Dr is okay with it : )

This is great. The longer you can feel great on a lower dose, the better. You know how life goes - over time, more is needed to get the same effect. Might as well keep that TRT dose on the lower end since you respond well to that. I need 160-200mg to get the same T-levels as you.

Im doing 100mg var ed and feeling great....however you will plateau in about 6 to 8 weeks, so i come off for about 3 to 4 weeks and back on again. The first 2 weeks i start 50mg ed and weeks 3 to 4 75mg ed, and weeks 4 to 8 100mg ed.

i would like to share my experience , anavar is a very mind steroid, can help decrease fat and increase muscle mass. at least that how it worked for me. It also increased my strength, and when i stopped taken it

Im doing 100mg var ed and feeling great....however you will plateau in about 6 to 8 weeks, so i come off for about 3 to 4 weeks and back on again. The first 2 weeks i start 50mg ed and weeks 3 to 4 75mg ed, and weeks 4 to 8 100mg ed.

What are your gains? Yeah. You plateau on pretty much anything if you take it long enough (like the trt referenced earlier). What was your weight, body fat, etc when you started and now? Any previous experience with as or anavar?

Out of curiosity, do you have regular blood work done while using Var?

I like it myself but only use it twice per year as I have read that it messes with your HDL/LDL pretty significantly. I haven't seen that myself, but I only use it twice a year and at much lower doses than you take..

Out of curiosity, do you have regular blood work done while using Var?

I like it myself but only use it twice per year as I have read that it messes with your HDL/LDL pretty significantly. I haven't seen that myself, but I only use it twice a year and at much lower doses than you take..

Justin what are your experiences with anavar?

It’s pretty clear, you really like the idea of running some Anavar. If you can get it and don’t mind the cost (and your health/blood levels are otherwise OK), I don’t see a reason not to. It’s very nice stuff for an older guy. Adds strength, seems to help with healing, gains are clean, can help burn fat if you set your diet right, minimal side effects. You’ll keep most of the gains since you are already on TRT. Really not an unreasonable addition to your protocol given that you have already bumped your test dosage up in the past. Not the most unhealthy thing for you. One could very reasonably conclude the benefits outweigh the risks. TRT clinics would certainly prescribe this for you if the regulations did not change. I would probably get this prescribed from time to time if I could.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131