over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anavar Dosage

PBgirl98

Newbies
I plan on starting Anavar for the first time soon and was wondering how much to take. Right now I've been on 1ui of Hygetropin for 3 months and 75mg EQ for 2 weeks. Should I wait until I'm done with the EQ to take Anavar or can I do both? How long should I stay on Anavar for? Is is best to take it at a certain time in the day? I'm 5'9" 145lbs, 30 yrs old. Thanks!!

Start with 50mgs ed I've seen ppl move up to 100mgs every day

MORE.......

Sorry didn't realize it was for a girl. Sorry I can provide no input then sorry

MORE.......

I'd start with 5mg and bump up per 2wks till you get to a dosage your comfortable with.

i started out on 10mg ED split into two doses of 5mg morning/evening. did this for 2 weeks, and just now bumped up to 20mg ED split into 4 doses of 5mg each. started my second week on that dose yesterday. you can always start lower. just like sugarfree said.

what does Hygetropin do for you? also how is the EQ going? are you doing a cut? trying to build muscle? lose fat?

:)

I plan on starting Anavar for the first time soon and was wondering how much to take. Right now I've been on 1ui of Hygetropin for 3 months and 75mg EQ for 2 weeks. Should I wait until I'm done with the EQ to take Anavar or can I do both? How long should I stay on Anavar for? Is is best to take it at a certain time in the day? I'm 5'9" 145lbs, 30 yrs old. Thanks!!

I would not dose the Anavar with the EQ just yet. First of all you have only been running the EQ for 2 weeks so, if you are going to get sides, you still might not see them for another week or two. Also, you want to find out if you get any sides from the Anavar on it's own before you combine it with the EQ. If you start doing both right now, and you have bad sides, you won't know were it's coming from.
Have you taken EQ before? For how long and at what dose if you have? IMO EQ is not the best thing to start with if you're a woman that has never used steroids, that's just what I feel personally.
What are your goals? Are you a FBB, bikini, ect?
Have you ever done any other AAS? What dose, for how long?

Also, remeber, just because one person gets zero sides from a certain AAS does not mean you will not. This is especially true for woman.

Also, MarineWifey, to save yourself the hassle you really don't need to be dosing four times a day. You can just split the dose AM and PM.

Why is it not good to start with EQ? This is my first steroid, should I stop it and just use the Anavar instead since I've only been on EQ for two weeks? I am looking to compete in figure and had a boob job 3 months ago, but the recovery put on about 10 pounds I want to get rid of. Used to have 14% body fat and now have about 17%. Using the hgh for fat loss, I have plenty of muscle I just want to cut the fat. Any tips? Thanks!

Why is it not good to start with EQ? This is my first steroid, should I stop it and just use the Anavar instead since I've only been on EQ for two weeks? I am looking to compete in figure and had a boob job 3 months ago, but the recovery put on about 10 pounds I want to get rid of. Used to have 14% body fat and now have about 17%. Using the hgh for fat loss, I have plenty of muscle I just want to cut the fat. Any tips? Thanks!

PB girl,

The following is my opinion: Eq is not only more likely to give you harsher sides, but it is also longer lasting. That said, if you do start to get sides you are not wiling to live with, you fucked for the next couple weeks, even after you've stopped taking the EQ. IMO, var is a good thing to start on. Women find it much more tolerable. But, if you do decide to switch to the var, you should wait a least a week or two after stopping the EQ. You can run the Var for a reasonable amount of time if you like it.
After your var run you could always try EQ again, or you could always just stick with the EQ and run the Van closer to your prep. Var is better for giving you that hard look anyways. (Make sure you take some time off in between runs, usually the rule of thumb is the amount of time need off = the amount of time you were just running your gear, but I must admit I don't always follow that rule to a T)

When you decide to start running the var, start at 10mg per day, split your dose 5mg AM, 5mg PM. After two or three weeks if you have no sides you can bump up to 20mg a day, 10mg AM, 10mg PM.

Also, IMO with EQ you're going to want to run it for a long time. I know I usually start to see great progress 10 or 12 weeks into a cycle. I usually run it for AT LEAST 16 weeks, and up to 20 weeks.

Just make sure you run each by themselves before mixing the two together. When combined you might find that the sides are amplified, some women cannot or do not want to handle that.

Thanks Anthrogeek, you're awesome - and you sure know your stuff! I think I'll get of the EQ and start Var in a few weeks.

Thanks Anthrogeek, you're awesome - and you sure know your stuff! I think I'll get of the EQ and start Var in a few weeks.

No problem just happy I can help! Keep us updated on your progress!

This is taken from something I posted in another thread regarding the use of EQ in women

"I agree and disagree. I think EQ in low doses would be fine EXCEPT for the length of time it takes to present itself... i.e. kick in. Since EQ is typically run for longer durations once the side effects start it's going to take a while for them to disappear. This is why EQ is not the best choice for women.
Having said that, the same is true about any long ester compound...test C or test E included. If a woman chooses to use AAS then she needs to be aware of the possible consequences and if she is willing to take the risk then she needs to understand there could be sides that won't go away for a while or in some cases...at all. If she still wants to use AAS then do some research on the most commonly used drugs (anavar, primo, winny). Look for something with a short ester so it will clear quickly if the sides are too bad. Test P is an option if you choose to go the Test route. Point is do your homework first."

I don't mean to come off as a dick or anything but the questions you are asking leads me to believe you are very new to AAS usage and probably should due some more homework first. You started with a drug you know nothing about...WTF?? This is how women (and men) screw themselves up...by taking things they know nothing about in dosages they are unsure of. The internet is a beautiful thing with tons of places to do research and ask questions. Ask questions FIRST and read, read and read some more.
As a side note...your boob job was three monthes ago? Be careful with your lifting. Do some research about how to avoid problems with your implants as far as chest exercises are concerned. Maybe you already knew this...just trying to help. If you have anymore questions we are all here to help.

I'd start off with 5mg and work up to 10. I'm all about less is more with women, just for how much nastier the side effects can be for you all. As far as length I'd say 6-8 weeks. Var is pretty mild on the system.

Do you really think you need HGH,EQ and var just to drop back down to 14%??

I dont think you do...you already down to 14% so you are going to have less trouble doing so then someone who has never been down that low before.

I think all you need is a solid diet and cardio 4-5 times per week....maybe even hit some double sessions of cardio...once in the morning before you eat...once later on in the day....the main thing is being on a solid diet tho.

Now ...to help you maintain the muscle that you currently have while dieting and doing all this cardio...I think a small dose of either the anavar or the eq will be enough for this. var maybe 15 mg per day...or say eq maybe 50 mg per week. You are already on the eq so it wouldnt be hard to just drop your dose down to say 50 mg instead of 75mg and run it from here till you reach your goal bodyfat.

The HGH at 1 unit per day...I honestly dont see that doing much for bodyfat......If you are going to keep running the HGH I would then bump it to start 3 units per day....or just stop it now and save it for later .....like I said I really think all you are going to need to stay hard and keep the muscle is a small dose of var or the eq.

Make sure your diet is solid...if you need help with it or you are not sure then post your diet so we can check it out. Hitting cardio 4-5 times per day for 40-60 min per session is going to speed up the fast lose.....to even get the fat off quicker double sessions morning/afternoon would be what you want to do.

Think about it like this...your goal is to drop your bodyfat down to where it used to be or alittle lower...you said you have plenty of muscle and your not looking to add anymore.....so just take the min. amount of gear needed to help you maintain what muscle you have right now while your dieting and banging out the cardio. No need to take anymore then you have.

Just my 2 cents.

Figure

My best friend's wife just did her 1st Figure Contest ever! Won 1st place and 1st Over-all...She ran the Anavar at 10 mgs per day and Clen( Im not going to throw out a number here,I dont know how many mgs she was taking) But just those 2 did wonders on her..

My best friend's wife just did her 1st Figure Contest ever! Won 1st place and 1st Over-all...She ran the Anavar at 10 mgs per day and Clen( Im not going to throw out a number here,I dont know how many mgs she was taking) But just those 2 did wonders on her..

Hopefully she wasnt even taking 1 mg of clen....that would be ALOT since clen is measured in mcg ;)

10mg Winstrol for 5 weeks followed by
10mg Anavar for 5 weeks.

Increase 5mg every cycle to a maximum of 25mg each

my wife couldnt hadle var. she started at 5mg'/day and after just over a week stopped because she didnt like "how it made her feel" and her "nipples were sore"
took about 2 weeks off then started again at 2.5mgs/day for 1 week then upped to 5mg/day for 1 week. after the end of week 2 she said she didnt want to continue. it was making her short tempered and her "pants were getting too tight". she is on 1.5mgs novos as well. my guess...if she would have never stepped on a scale and saw an increase in weight she would continue.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear