over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anavar dosing

thestudent333

Newbies
Running test cyp currently and adding in some anavar next week. Source I got it from said 75mg is min per day he would recommend. Does this seem like a good dose for first time with anavar or would 50mg once a day suffice?

I would say start at 40-50mg per day then adjust. I find 40-60 to be very effective and if I go over that my heart rate increases.

I’m getting good results from 40mg anavar. Make sure to stack it with creatine for synthesis. Something to do with ATP. Kre-alkaline creatine is best.

I appreciate the feedback and will be sure to keep creative going along with the var

Running test cyp currently and adding in some anavar next week. Source I got it from said 75mg is min per day he would recommend. Does this seem like a good dose for first time with anavar or would 50mg once a day suffice?

You'll definitely have to play around with the dose and see what works best for you. A lot depends on the source too. A 20mg cap from one source may be stronger or weaker than a 20mg cap from a different source. I just came off of a cutting cycle that included anavar and I found 60mg/day to be the sweet spot for me. I train in the early morning so i took 30mg about 30min pre-workout and then another 30mg in late afternoon.

I get painful pumps from just 20mg lol

Same here. I've never gone above 25 mg per day. Does the trick, but I'm usually ready to come off to get rid of the ankle and shin pumps I get from just walking in the grocery store.

I've always used it dieting at 20-40 mg. I'm using it tight now in a growing phase, 40 mg non training days and 60 mg training days. My results are pretty unbelievable and I can't believe how affective it had been for building lean tissue. Anyways, that's my dosing and I think more people should use this at other times besides dieting.

My favorite way to stack anavar is to stack it in the bottom of the garbage can. That stuff gives me the worst nausea! Lol. Dbol is fine for me though. Go figure.

I’m getting good results from 40mg anavar. Make sure to stack it with creatine for synthesis. Something to do with ATP. Kre-alkaline creatine is best.
I have never heard this John. Is it making you hold water. When I was younger I would puff up on that shit.

Everyone is different. Here is what I think...

20mg= low dose but could be great/plenty for some especially if you just dose pre workout. Minimal-no side effects for most people.

40mg= standard dose but still on the low side but great for most people. I used 40mg myself when I used avar recently. Most don't ever need more than 40mg if your product is good. Side effects may become an issue for some at this dose.

60mg= standard dose but getting high now and should produce excellent results. Some may not be able to handle side effects whilst others get no sides at all.

80mg= high dose and great if you want to push it and create big and fast changes. Guys who get side effects from avar will at 20-60mg and if they are fine at 60mg chances are they will be fine at 80mg. Time on the avar is more of a factor at these sort of doses.

100mg= If you are throwing health out of the window for a few weeks and want to transform and see daily changes.

I would recommend starting at 20mg pre workout for a few days then go up to 40mg. If avar is your only oral at 40mg I dose it all pre workout. If I am using something else I split the dose up into 2. See how you are at 40mg for about 1 week and if you want to up go to 60mg but I don't think you need more than that especially if it's your first time using it. 60mg is a high and very effective dose and plenty for most people. At 60mg I split it up 40mg pre workout and 20mg another time of day.

Hey brotha what's a creatine u recommend ?

I usually start a new drug with booklet recommendations, just to get acquainted with it.

What was var's dosage as a pharmacy drug? 2.5mg twice a day or something? Maybe try that and increase from there.

There's a reason why big pharma releases certain drugs in certain concentrations.

I usually start a new drug with booklet recommendations, just to get acquainted with it.

What was var's dosage as a pharmacy drug? 2.5mg twice a day or something? Maybe try that and increase from there.

There's a reason why big pharma releases certain drugs in certain concentrations.

I knew you were going to mention pharmacy anavar :D I bet if some of those 2.5mg tabs were tested there would be double the amount in. Regardless it's great advice you gave but compare it to 100's on here who have used avar from 100 different sources you definitely need more than 5mg unless you are a girl. Sure start as low as possible but even for the health conscious I would recommend 10mg+ Again what you stated was spot on and most do that with everything. All the new peps/drugs I have recommended over the years most of my recommendations came from clinical studies and testing on myself but I do think with the avar we have all over it's a little different and 5mg is not gonna do anything for a 200 pound man. But definitely best to be safe than sorry.

I knew you were going to mention pharmacy anavar :D I bet if some of those 2.5mg tabs were tested there would be double the amount in. Regardless it's great advice you gave but compare it to 100's on here who have used avar from 100 different sources you definitely need more than 5mg unless you are a girl. Sure start as low as possible but even for the health conscious I would recommend 10mg+ Again what you stated was spot on and most do that with everything. All the new peps/drugs I have recommended over the years most of my recommendations came from clinical studies and testing on myself but I do think with the avar we have all over it's a little different and 5mg is not gonna do anything for a 200 pound man. But definitely best to be safe than sorry.

My point is:

Get your feet wet with a new drug. Don't simply ask how much a guy who's been taking var for 20 years takes.

How do the pills come? 10? Okay... Try one a day, evaluate. Add another one, evaluate...

We're all different. And it's not even a weight thing. I'm not small and I usually get results from small dosages of everything, even painkillers...

My point is:

Get your feet wet with a new drug. Don't simply ask how much a guy who's been taking var for 20 years takes.

How do the pills come? 10? Okay... Try one a day, evaluate. Add another one, evaluate...

We're all different. And it's not even a weight thing. I'm not small and I usually get results from small dosages of everything, even painkillers...

I know it isn't just a weight thing. I wasn't disagreeing with you either I just knew you would bring up pharmacy avar :D Pills come in 5mg, 10mg, 20mg, 25mg and 50mg. Most UG do's 10-25mg so he can easily start at 10-12.5mg so he should do that for 1 week then maybe double and see how 20-25mg treats him.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear