over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anavar For Cortisol Control

6iron

Registered
Since our cortisol levels soar during sleep around 2:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. I was thinking of taking about 20mg before bed each night. I know there are benefits when on heavy cycles that it aides in control of cortisol to some degree but I don't do them anymore. Also given the small amount I'm considering, I'm not that worried about liver values since I use both Synthergine and Carsil year round and have bloods checked 8 to 10 times a year.

Since our cortisol levels soar during sleep around 2:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. I was thinking of taking about 20mg before bed each night. I know there are benefits when on heavy cycles that it aides in control of cortisol to some degree but I don't do them anymore. Also given the small amount I'm considering, I'm not that worried about liver values since I use both Synthergine and Carsil year round and have bloods checked 8 to 10 times a year.

It's funny you mention synthergine as the combination of arginine and lysine is great for cortisol control. Perhaps just add another 1ml synthergine to your pre bed dose. Although 20mg avar is never a bad thing and has been shown to have a big impact on cortisol (plus the obvious). By your post I assume you haven't had your cortisol tested? It may not even be an issue for you and you don't want levels too low. I recommend getting your cortisol tested during your cycle to see if it is even an issue for you.

Oral treatment with L-lysine and L-arginine reduces anxiety and basal cortisol levels in healthy humans.

Smriga M1, Ando T, Akutsu M, Furukawa Y, Miwa K, Morinaga Y.

Dietary supplementation with an essential amino acid L-lysine has been shown to reduce chronic anxiety in humans with low dietary intake of L-lysine. A combination of L-lysine and L-arginine has been documented to normalize hormonal stress responses in humans with high trait anxiety. The present study was carried out in one hundred eight healthy Japanese adults. The aim of study was to find out whether a week-long oral treatment with L-lysine (2.64 g per day) and L-arginine (2.64 g per day) reduces trait and stress-induced state anxiety and basal levels of stress hormones. We confirmed that, without regard to gender, the amino acid treatment significantly reduced both trait anxiety and state anxiety induced by cognitive stress battery. In addition, we found that the treatment with L-lysine and L-arginine decreased the basal levels of salivary cortisol and chromogranin-A (a salivary marker of the sympatho-adrenal system) in male subjects. These results of this double-blind, placebo controlled and randomized study confirm the previous findings in humans and animals and point to a combination of L-lysine and L-arginine as a potentially useful dietary intervention in otherwise healthy humans with high subjective levels of mental stress and anxiety.

PMID: 17510493

A diet fortified with L-lysine and L-arginine reduces plasma cortisol and blocks anxiogenic response to transportation in pigs.

Srinongkote S1, Smriga M, Nakagawa K, Toride Y.

We studied the effects of diet fortified with L-lysine HCl (Lys) and L-arginine (Arg) on stress (transportation) responses in male finishing pigs (Landrace x LargeWhite x Duroc). Pigs (n = 16) were randomly divided into two equally sized groups so that the average starting body weight in the groups was identical. For 1 week immediately preceding the transportation, the first group of pigs received a control diet while the second group received a Lys and Arg fortified diet. Plasma aminogram, cortisol and body weight were evaluated. Behavior of pigs was measured with the help of a video camera, recorded for 2 h at the same time, as on the day, before a day and immediately after transportation. The study revealed main stimulatory effects of transportation and main inhibitory effect of Lys and Arg on plasma cortisol (P < 0.05) without transportation x treatment interactions. Pigs fed with Lys and Arg diet tend to have higher body weight at the end of the experiment, when compared to their normally fed counterparts, but the difference did not reach a significant level (P < 0.21). Lys and Arg diet significantly inhibited stress-induced increase in locomotion (P < 0.05), without affecting feeding pattern. Transportation stress decreased plasma Lys and Arg. This decrease was reversed in the fortified group, and what is more the plasma Lys and Arg levels were significantly higher than in controls (P < 0.05). Lys and Arg enhanced plasma urea production (P < 0.05), without regards to stress. The behavioral results indicate a reduction in stress-induced anxiety in pigs fed with Lys and Arg fortified diet, that parallels similar observations in research with rats and broilers. The mechanism probably involves a decreased plasma cortisol, and/or normalized plasma Lys, Arg levels.

PMID: 14609314 DOI: 10.1080/10284150310001614661

[Indexed for MEDLINE]

I'm currently using both Synthetine and Synthergine.

Even though I am not prone to cholesterol issues? At 10-20mg a day? I've had numbers checked 2-1/2 weeks after the end of running 75 mg a day for 8 weeks and my numbers came back normal. My thought was at low dose the levels would be minimal?

Even though I am not prone to cholesterol issues? At 10-20mg a day? I've had numbers checked 2-1/2 weeks after the end of running 75 mg a day for 8 weeks and my numbers came back normal. My thought was at low dose the levels would be minimal?

That is great. Did you get results from the avar? If I run 75mg avar for 8 weeks it would crush my HDL. So what he stated is technically true but everyone responds differently. I don't see 20mg being an issue for you if your avar was gtg that you just run. Although I will repeat please find out your actual cortisol before throwing stuff at it to lower it. You may find it is already low especially if you have been on cycle.

I'm afraid it might keep me awake at night. Even though ANAVAR is mild and its only 20mg, it still stimulates the CNS which may effect sleep.

I think Anavar causes insomnia so most people don’t dose it late in the day.
Maybe it’s bs. I read it somewhere.

I just thought that in that period during the night is when we could close the window of what would I guess be a form of catabolic state? Ideally a person needs to get up and eat in the middle of the night at that time. How many really do that? So whether your on a heavy cycle or bridging by adding 10-20mg only at night before bed only ran 8 weeks on then 8 weeks off year round.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131