advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anavar for strength? competition in 19 days.

wizim

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
i am currently on self administerd trt running test e at 100mg every 5 days and started eq at 150mg every 5 days two weeks ago. i have a competition coming up in three weeks(sept 29). i have a bunch of 20mg anavar tabs. was thinking about running 80mg/day.

can i expect to see gains from this?

is 3 weeks long enough to get the drug stable in my system to reap any benefit at the competition?

the competition will consist of 1rep max of
1. power clean
2. bench press
3. squat
4. dead lift
follwed by a ~15 minute crossfit style work out.

im 41, 5'7" 173lbs single digit bf year around. my combined lift (currently) is 1360 ish. i have not done a 1rep max in several weeks as i am following a program. i expect to be in the mid 1400's for the competition.

i will compete in the lightweight class which is up to 187lbs. i will be competing with 200lb'rs that have dieted down to make this weight. i expect to weigh in around 175#.

*edit* also running rips at 3iu/day for about 6 months and will continue to do so.

Last edited:
Anavar should give you some nice strength gains at that dose.

Yeah no problem, 3 weeks is plenty of time for it to kick in.

Def enough time to notice some strength gains with var.. I'd go at least 50mg and you will be happy by comp time

Def enough time to notice some strength gains with var.. I'd go at least 50mg and you will be happy by comp time
i was planning 40mg 2x/day. 40mg at 6 am and 40mg at 2pm which is about 2 hours before the gym.

change of plans...amg var is 25/tab. so ill be doing 1.5 tabs 2x/day for a total of 75mg/day instead of 80mg/day. ;)

Last edited:
Var is good for strength definitely...Add in halo the week prior.......:eek: good stuff my world record powerlifting buddy claims....He knows his shit..

Anavar should give you a nice bump. But it also makes many people lethargic. You might want to take it in the evening. And it might not make you feel lethargic?

Pay attention if you experience this.

Tren A would be an excellent choice if you can tolerate Tren - I can't.

Sounds like an extremely cool contest. And it also sounds like you are going to be competing against much bigger men. There isn't anything below 187? Some of these guys are going to be coming down from 210. Are the weigh ins the day of the contest? I hope so for your benefit.

Cool. Very cool.

Last edited:
Anavar should give you a nice bump. But it also makes many people lethargic. You might want to take it in the evening. And it might not make you feel lethargic?

Pay attention if you experience this.

Tren A would be an excellent choice if you can tolerate Tren - I can't.

Sounds like an extremely cool contest. And it also sounds like you are going to be competing against much bigger men. There isn't anything below 187? Some of these guys are going to be coming down from 210. Are the weigh ins the day of the contest? I hope so for your benefit.

Cool. Very cool.
weigh in is 1 hour before start of the competition.

i have not tried tren and probably never will. the loss of breath would kill me. that and the fact i cant tolerate deca tells me tren will probably affect me the same.

light weight is "up to 187" that is it.

sorry to ask a question off his post but i was curious too about orals for strength... i'm very close to to be over the weight i want to compete at would anavar or tren add too much water weight

anavar is known for not being a big weight gainer.

i decided i needed to see where i was at with 1rm this week. on monday i did bench. worked my way up to 300# for a 1rm. and stopped
yesterday was dead lift. worked up to 445 1rm and stopped
probably squat today. previous 1rm is 365.

those two lifts combined with my current squat,and power clean put me at 1375#.

i hope to hit a 400+ squat and 285+ power clean which brings me up to 1430. i expect both the DL and bench to increase as well. shooting for 1450 at competition. not bad for a 174lb'er.

Screw the Anavar....use that when you are bridging, or when you have 2-3mths to spend...

Suspension is the way to go, and it clears your system in 2 days. I always use suspension when I compete in the last 3-4 weeks just for that incredible boost I get. Literally, when get under the bench or get up on the platform for deads, I have no idea what I am going to do, I only know that I am going to be up from my previous max 2 weeks earlier....ie: I was doing 485x5 3 weeks out of a meet, had ligament strain so I couldn't even hold the bar....did 2 weeks of Suspension and at the meet easily popped up 585 raw.

Anavar will give you strength over time and lean muscle mass....Suspension will give you amazing strength gains NOW!!!!

i decided i needed to see where i was at with 1rm this week. on monday i did bench. worked my way up to 300# for a 1rm. and stopped
yesterday was dead lift. worked up to 445 1rm and stopped
probably squat today. previous 1rm is 365.

those two lifts combined with my current squat,and power clean put me at 1375#.

i hope to hit a 400+ squat and 285+ power clean which brings me up to 1430. i expect both the DL and bench to increase as well. shooting for 1450 at competition. not bad for a 174lb'er.

Wizim,

if this event is not tested, I would tell you to use Suspension at 100mgs ed, and 50 mgs of Anadrol 50, while taking clen to cut bloat, so that you remain in your weight class for the next 3 weeks. You will easily add 20-30lbs on your bench and at least the same amount on your squat and deads, and tha is just being conservative....I usually start dieting down to drop 20-25lbs for my 242lb -275lb category but I maintain and improve my strength with Anadrol/ Suspension and T3-caffeine-asprin-clen stack.....works phenomenally! :headbang:

dont forget. the meet ends with a 15minute metcon style work out.

Savage has good advice. If you can get suspension, take it!!!

Also before a meet methyl-test got me ready to lift. I was so pumped I couldn't sit down.

Good luck!

putting my feelers out to the local gym rat dealers to see if i can get my hands on some susp.

I am not noticing that much from var, I usually respond very well to orals so far. I gotta pay more attention to my main lifts

I am not noticing that much from var, I usually respond very well to orals so far. I gotta pay more attention to my main lifts
brand?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity