over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anavar for women

I had a bunch of 20mg pills left over so my gf wanted to try it, so broke them in half (roughly 10mg) and after a few weeks her clit was soooo sensitive a slight breeze would make her cum and she was over the top ridiculously horny. I loved that part bc she turned into a dirty little freak in the bedroom haha. Had to lower it to 5mg bc her clit was TOO sensitive. No other sides tho. Toned up alot, dropped bodyfat and gained some muscle.

no major side effects love button was slightly bigger horny alllllll the time and slightly raspy voice but nothing you would say oh she uses gear if you just met her you could just tell a difference from how it originally was thats about it shes run test p before that caused some facial hair but nothing a trip to a spa doesnt fix

Is the raspy voice temporary?

I have read several places that the voice changes are permanent.

Proviron will turn your girl into a horny lion that's for damn sure... almost couldn't keep up lmao

Proviron will turn your girl into a horny lion that's for damn sure... almost couldn't keep up lmao

What benefits do women get form Proviron? Muscle gain? I thought it was only an Anti-E.

What benefits do women get form Proviron? Muscle gain? I thought it was only an Anti-E.
Proviron is an androgen, women can experience increased sex drive, decrease in bf% and a hardening effect. But there can also be the negative sides one would expect from an androgen, and yes it can decrease estrogen some also.

My wife was asking about it too. Couple of questions for you hommies..
What kind of sides have your women experienced on a low dose? Also, how long do they typically run it? Finally, do your girls run any kind of post cycle therapy at all? Sorry, I know absolutely zero about females using this stuff.

No sides. depends on your goal. Start small, like 4 wks, that would be plenty even for a first time competitor, every cycle, you can push the envelope a little more.

No pct, but liver aid is a good idea year around.

My wife has done var twice in two years.

Always started at 2.5mg for 3-4 week, then may be 5mg max for 2-3 weeks.

To add, the last 4 weeks she added 12.5mg proviron, wow, does that ever make a huge difference.

Chip

Agreed, 12.5mg prov is magical!! Just tested on my girl for a photoshoot and WOW!!!

Seen an increase in strength and size for sure, however the acne was pretty bad on her back. Start off no more than 2.5 I would recommend as others have pointed out. I heard some people say less acne also so I guess it depends on the gal.

Maybe start during the winter months to make sure she does not breakout with acne during the summer.

25mgs is the sweet spot for the sex pot lmao but no seriously proviron for females produces dramatic effects with little sides (clit enlargement, voice, etc)

Make sure you source it from a trusted supplier and make sure you really get Anavar. Also, start off with 5-10mg because even 5mg goes a long way in women. Strength, recovery, and accelerated fat loss can be expected.

Strong advice from Knight. About 7 years ago I had an ex that took Dbol thinking it was var. Had significant and serious sides (hair loss, deepening of the voice, and extreme acne). Always felt guilty for not catching it early on. Start slow and work your way up.

Is this EOD?

Just used 1 day taken AM for a 3pm shoot. Will def be using for her next show(Nationals). It worked so well, will only be taking one dose again. I know others goals may be longer term, but that is my experience.

Consider posting in the female forum and even asking if they aren't comfortable posting in the open to private message you their experience. Good luck.

Have you ever read the female forum? There are mostly male members that respond!

Great first cycle of anavar for a female is 5-10mg/day. No more then 6-8 weeks. Females that venture into the 15-20mg day or higher experience side effects. If they arent getting sides at those high doses, they don't have real anavar. Enlarged clit is side effect.

To snowball this thread....

Does anyone know a female, who does not compete, that has done winny pharm tabs @ 2.5mg/5mg or so?

Just curious on the expeerience and outcomes.

Thanks.
Chip

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner