over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ANAVAR/GH CYCLE???

swoldierboy

Registered
I work all morning until 6pm and go lifting around 630-7pm. I was curious, but I heard a good weight loss cycle would be 4ius of GH and 50mg of anavar a day. I am on var currently at 50mg a day (25 in morning and 25 in evening) but my question is when would be a good time to take the 4 ius of GH? would I do 2 in morning and 2 in evening? ( I heard its best to use them before a workout) or since I work out in the evening would I take all 4 before my night workout? any advice would be greatly appreciated.

i would do 2 in the morning before eating and 2 like mid afternoon like 1ish.

also, why are you not using any test?

i would do 2 in the morning before eating and 2 like mid afternoon like 1ish.

also, why are you not using any test?

I guess I am not very familiar with what effects it would have to losing weight. I am not opposed to it. But if you have any information on what it does for a cutting cycle please shed some light? I would like to know more.

Rember orals will effect your liver emzynes.

I guess I am not very familiar with what effects it would have to losing weight. I am not opposed to it. But if you have any information on what it does for a cutting cycle please shed some light? I would like to know more.

even if you just use test prop eod at like 50-100mgs it would greatly benefit this cycle. test should be used as a base to every cycle. any steroid is going to have negative effects on your hormone output and cause shutdown, even if it is just anavar. even if you think anavar is "mild" in terms of the effect on HPTA no steroid is mild on it. test should be used to keep your body running normally and there is very big synergy factor between anavar and test.

it sounds to me like you do not know alot of the basics of a cycle....you should do some more research before doing anything. there is plenty of information

also, diet and cardio are the keys to weight loss. i am assuming you are not even running the gh at least 4 months? the approach you are taking is a very expensive avenue for weight loss.

Last edited:
I have my cardio up, and my diet on key. Just looking to speed up the process. But I will be doing my research before I start. Thank you for the information guys. It has helped a lot!

I work all morning until 6pm and go lifting around 630-7pm. I was curious, but I heard a good weight loss cycle would be 4ius of GH and 50mg of anavar a day. I am on var currently at 50mg a day (25 in morning and 25 in evening) but my question is when would be a good time to take the 4 ius of GH? would I do 2 in morning and 2 in evening? ( I heard its best to use them before a workout) or since I work out in the evening would I take all 4 before my night workout? any advice would be greatly appreciated.

best weight loss cycle is a solid nutrition ;) run some low test with var n gh.

Drop the var.

Do 200mg test with some HGH and a good diet.

Don't know what your current stats are, but I don't think Var is worth using until you are down close to 10% or so. It's nice for giving you that hard look, but don't be fooled because it goes away when you stop it. It does help some with trunk fat but again, you wouldn't notice it unless you were already pretty damn lean. Some people out there at higher BF % probably think Var is crap or bunk because they aren't using it the right way.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws