over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anavar is so underrated for strength...

squatguy

Newbies
Anyone here feel the same way?

Many people say "Var is so weak, its only for girls and kids, man up and run fucking tren" or something like that.

Tren is great drug. Test/tren is always one of my best cycle but I'm way stronger on test/var. Even not cose to.
I'm a lucky one who can run huge amount of tren w/o sides but still var gives me way better results than huge amount of tren. (pl/strength wise)

I love drol, one of my all time favorite. It gives me strength, endurance, focus, stamina, recovery, fullness, leanness, everything lol
but unfortunately, I don't respond well to it unless I take alot 250-300mg. I'm way stronger on 100mg var vs 250mg drol.
I do believe drol is a weak drug mg per mg.

Halo? I love halo but who has legit halo nowadays lol so is var though..

Suspension....feel like pin cushion sometimes...

I could write about dbol, sdrol, epi, winny, m1t etc.. but it's not my point.

My point is, I'm kind of 'bang for buck' guy so I usually just take basic stuff and focus on smart training and diet. but var is always impressd me. I'm strong on var.
Who said var is weak and mild? I used to think so before I tried.

Anyone have similar experience?

Your anavar is probaby dbol/anavar so yah that's a powerful blend.

if youre a "bang for your buck" guy then you shouldnt take real anavar. i can guarantee youre getting dbol or win with dbol because its cheap as hell per gram. so yes dbol makes you strong keep doing what youre doing. but if you really think a huge amount of drol matches up with 100 of var youre crazy lol. also the definition of strong is painfully subjective. total pro then youre strong

if youre a "bang for your buck" guy then you shouldnt take real anavar. i can guarantee youre getting dbol or win with dbol because its cheap as hell per gram. so yes dbol makes you strong keep doing what youre doing. but if you really think a huge amount of drol matches up with 100 of var youre crazy lol. also the definition of strong is painfully subjective. total pro then youre strong

LOL No. My var is legit. You should look into another thread (I forgot the title of the thread though) before replying me and say "your var is dbol"
I talked about it there.

Sorry, I don't need the typical explanation for beginner "your var is win/dbol"
I'm not a newbie. I have used ton of legit HG Dbol or Drol or win.

And I disagree drol vs var part.

LOL No. My var is legit. You should look into another thread (I forgot the title of the thread though) before replying me and say "your var is dbol"
I talked about it there.

Sorry, I don't need the typical explanation for beginner "your var is win/dbol"
I'm not a newbie. I have used ton of legit HG Dbol or Drol or win.

And I disagree drol vs var part.

Lol. "You should look into another thread...I just don't know which one to tell you to go look in."

So how are you certain your var is legit?

Lol. "You should look into another thread...I just don't know which one to tell you to go look in."

So how are you certain your var is legit?

I thought you already read it because you are always here.

Thread, "high dose anavar = tren without the side effects."

My var? Because it was tested end of story

Last edited:
Haha why do you say that bro?
[emoji14]
Your brutally honest haha probably for the best I think some of us guys NOT in the know are living in fantasy land. Just disappointed I would like to try some legit var but it seems nearly impossible.

Var at 100ed is great for strenght. Tren doesnt give me much strenght but transforms my body like nothing else. Nothing beats anadrol imo for strenght though.

50mg gauls anavar caused some significant strength gains, no water retention, just full muscles and I specifically remember the pumps being fantastic. 75mg for a few days and I had to back down because of heartburn.

50mg gauls anavar caused some significant strength gains, no water retention, just full muscles and I specifically remember the pumps being fantastic. 75mg for a few days and I had to back down because of heartburn.

bold: sounds like dbol/winny

:)

bold: sounds like dbol/winny

:)

Ahhh you have me second guessing everything lmao. In all seriousness though I have used D-bol from powder and it made me pretty damn happy but lazy and I retained water, good pumps, lowered appetite. I'd also used winstrol and 50mg my joints hurt, strength was up, shed a little hair and I was wired. Who knows at this point, unless it's hg you never know.

Your brutally honest haha probably for the best I think some of us guys NOT in the know are living in fantasy land. Just disappointed I would like to try some legit var but it seems nearly impossible.

Agreed, it's made me burst out laughing a few times

I was strong on "var" also bloated. Figured it was probably dbol. It was human grade too but unless you get it from the pharmacy you never really know.

Var gives me crazy strength gains as well, even at like 30mg/day.

And I can promise that mine isn't dbol/var because I'm INCREDIBLY sensitive to anything that aromatizes, I bloat real bad... the stuff I run makes me crazy vascular and shreds lower belly fat, something I think would be borderline impossible if you're sensitive to bloat, not under 10% and running any amount of dbol.

I'm a little different than most, for whatever reason juice hits my blood stream and I can feel the effects much faster than most people. I feel all orals the same day and can feel good tren a kick in the next day.

Your anavar is probaby dbol/anavar so yah that's a powerful blend.

Okay so I've been on Var a while now and love it. I had various doses 40 to 80mg a day. It def helps push strenght forward.

however, how do we know if it's truly var - what are the signs it's dbol and not var???

Var gives me crazy strength gains as well, even at like 30mg/day.

And I can promise that mine isn't dbol/var because I'm INCREDIBLY sensitive to anything that aromatizes, I bloat real bad... the stuff I run makes me crazy vascular and shreds lower belly fat, something I think would be borderline impossible if you're sensitive to bloat, not under 10% and running any amount of dbol.

I'm a little different than most, for whatever reason juice hits my blood stream and I can feel the effects much faster than most people. I feel all orals the same day and can feel good tren a kick in the next day.

Var makes me feel more solid and I am able to get past old roadblocks. After about an hour or 2 after taking it- it usually ads a nice boost. After going off it- the gains don't go away

I think it's different for everyone but I def gain weight on Var.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131