over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anavar- LEAKING NIPPLES! Need Help

:yeahthat:

If so that would explain the weirdest mood ive been having since upping the dose on it. I thought it was from test suppression and ignored it, but ever since the cycle its as if ive been a completely diff person, weirdest mood swings as if im somebody else. So Tren can cause a massive appetite increase right? I'd heard tren kills appetite so thats why I didnt consider it

I've contacted some mods to further investigate. Till then all input from you guys would be appreciated:
if this helps:
other sides noted: mood swings, increased body temp(ive never ran tren but I have ran DNP and this compares to 250mg dnp per day heat wise), sweating, piss smells bad, i'm constantly hungry, (still squeezing either nipple a huge flow of clear warm liquid runs down), testicles have def atrophied, muscle cramping especially at night.

Only one compund heats me up... Tren. Also keep in mind everybody reacts differently to different compounds. Even though some side are more commom than others.

Good news is the stuff should be out of your system fast enough, no?

I would drop the var/tren.

Start running
Toremifene 50mg ed
Prami .25/.50 mg ed
Aromasin 12.5mg/25mg ed

With the leaking nipples, absolutely not Var. Like many others have said sounds like either Fina or Tren sides. Before you started this cycle of just the Var and Letro, what were doing, just cruising or on any other compounds?

With the leaking nipples, absolutely not Var. Like many others have said sounds like either Fina or Tren sides. Before you started this cycle of just the Var and Letro, what were doing, just cruising or on any other compounds?

Not crusing or on any other compound.

Update: Well guy's i think you were right the best option now is to quit cold turk, sucks for it to have to be this way and I never expected this. I wonder how long for prolactin sides to subdue. I've contacted the sponsor and am waiting for a reply. I will upgrade you guys asap on the response.

As for now, should I order cabi or prami(which one)? Either one It'll take atleast 7 days to get here and since its a oral will the prolactin be gone by then or should I still order. Thanks

Like everybody else said, that is definately not Oxandrolone. Who knows what it would be.

I could swear you needed both elevated prolactin and Estrogen to have leaky nipples. I've seen a bunch of guys use letro to keep the estro down until they can get the prolaction, progesterone in check. I could be wrong on this here so if i'm completely off base then correct me so i'm not spreading the wrong information.

Still don't understand why you would run letro with anavar in the first place if there was no legit reason. Especially at that dose.

do a melt test on the raws.
Yeah I did some research and:
melting point for var dvd is 480
melting point for for methyltren is 465

coincidence? maybe. but yeah won't be able to do melt point cause not much of a diff +- 15

Why such a high dose of letro if you're going to run anavar only?? Did you have a pre-existing gyno problem??

I'm also curious about this question...

I could swear you needed both elevated prolactin and Estrogen to have leaky nipples.

Not the case for me. I can run high doses of NPP and Tren together with no aromatizing AAS and still get leaky nips if I don't run prami with it.

I'm not sure if it is true, but I have read that some AI's or SERMS taken with 19-nors can actually exacerbate prolactin related sides. I think it may be true because I used to try to run aromatizing AAS (like test) in decent doses with a decent dose of a 19-nor(like deca) and I would get leaky nips even if I was on prami and an AI w/ or w/o SERMS.

There is no compound I know of that will make you more vascular and also have prolactin sides. Only tren/fina. Unless there is some desinger roid out there being sold as var.

ever heard of anadrol?

hhhhhmmmm oxandrolone, oxymethelone..... sounds symilar too, could be very easy for someone to grab one bag instead of the other especially if labeled or boxed by different people that do not speak english as a first language...

very possible mistake, though prices are way different! lol!

also they react different in ea.

super vascular, strong and leaky nips sure sounds like drol to me.

id take drol over var any day!

ever heard of anadrol?

hhhhhmmmm oxandrolone, oxymethelone..... sounds symilar too, could be very easy for someone to grab one bag instead of the other especially if labeled or boxed by different people that do not speak english as a first language...

I was going to say that but figured everyone would shoot it down since he hasn't gained a ton of bloat. I don't know why everyone assumes Anadrol blows you up like a water ballon, IME with myself and seeing others on it, most people grew larger and more vascular as long as they were lean. The huge water bloat I always heard about wasn't like I expected.

ever heard of anadrol?

difference is that var most likely comes in 10mg tabs, so he probably took 9 a day.
drol comes in 50mg, so he wouldve been taking 450mg drol A DAY then. i dont think he would still post here if that was the case :D

difference is that var most likely comes in 10mg tabs, so he probably took 9 a day.
drol comes in 50mg, so he wouldve been taking 450mg drol A DAY then. i dont think he would still post here if that was the case :D

He's not using tablets....
Hey guys, well to start this off im using Raw Anavar powder from a *newish* sponsor on the board

I was going to say that but figured everyone would shoot it down since he hasn't gained a ton of bloat. I don't know why everyone assumes Anadrol blows you up like a water ballon, IME with myself and seeing others on it, most people grew larger and more vascular as long as they were lean. The huge water bloat I always heard about wasn't like I expected.

lol, as we get shot down due to tab size...hahaha

:rolleyes:

100% agree with your statements.

when i use drol, i get big and full not bloated, i love drol. if you are fat you will bloat more. your muscle swell due to creatine and gycogen load wich does go away once you stop, that could me misconstrued as bloat. especially if you are not lean.

i honestly think that so much of the incorect rumers are because of dan duchaines writing on it, and a stronger probobility of fake gear durring that time frame.

and gear that has estrogen or bloating type sides is way easy to fake, half the time i think guys are eating bc pills lol!

also medical dosage is typically 1-5mg per kg of bw. so to the smart guy that knows his tabs so well can you tell me the upper end of that dosing for a 100kg subject?
:p

not that im suggesting anyone use that...

Last edited:
How did you repare the Anavar, in caps or in a solution? I've heard that var doesn't dissolve in high concentrations.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws