over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anavar- LEAKING NIPPLES! Need Help

when i use drol, i get big and full not bloated, i love drol. if you are fat you will bloat more. your muscle swell due to creatine and gycogen load wich does go away once you stop, that could me misconstrued as bloat. especially if you are not lean.
Nothing makes me gain size and strength like those little bombs. I get very little water bloat from it. My blood pressure does get high and I tend to get a little aggressive but I get hardly any sides from it at all. One of the biggest sides is other people saying, "damn! whatchu doin' son?" :eek:

And no way this guy has anavar. I'm half waiting for someone to come on here and say their [whatever] isn't doing shit for them and it must be fake or underdosed.

I dont understand some people say maybe it was a "mix up" or an "accident". If that were the case this person should not be sourcing if they can`t label and keep track of what`s what. Var powder is not cheap, I believe what happened is the source (mods go ahead post his name, save others) substituted something else that was cheaper to make more money, or that`s all he had on hand. Either way I believe the source KNEW what he was sending was NOT var, which should be unacceptable to everybody here.

I dont understand some people say maybe it was a "mix up" or an "accident". If that were the case this person should not be sourcing if they can`t label and keep track of what`s what. Var powder is not cheap, I believe what happened is the source (mods go ahead post his name, save others) substituted something else that was cheaper to make more money, or that`s all he had on hand. Either way I believe the source KNEW what he was sending was NOT var, which should be unacceptable to everybody here.
Why assume that's the case? Why go right there with absolutely no proof that that is what happened. There's no reason for someone to do this to someone.

You must be dirt poor to think it's some kind of ripoff scheme to make a few extra bucks substituting one compound for another with powders. It's makes you look pretty ignorant of how things work. And pricewise, all powders are cheap.

I have only known one person to have leaky nipples. He was taking prohormones test/deca/tren all at low dose along with tamox.

I doubt you got scammed. When dosing raw powders, there is a lot of room for error although even high var doses shouldnt do this. Did you develop actual gyno tumors?

ever heard of anadrol?

hhhhhmmmm oxandrolone, oxymethelone..... sounds symilar too, could be very easy for someone to grab one bag instead of the other especially if labeled or boxed by different people that do not speak english as a first language...

very possible mistake, though prices are way different! lol!

also they react different in ea.

super vascular, strong and leaky nips sure sounds like drol to me.

id take drol over var any day!

Yes, I know anadrol. His other sides don't sound like drol though.

Why assume that's the case? Why go right there with absolutely no proof that that is what happened. There's no reason for someone to do this to someone.

You must be dirt poor to think it's some kind of ripoff scheme to make a few extra bucks substituting one compound for another with powders. It's makes you look pretty ignorant of how things work. And pricewise, all powders are cheap.

First I know more than you might think about this. Second I gave 2 scenarios that I believe are the case. I am not poor and would not do things like that with a subjects health at risk for any amount of money but I know human nature, and yes there is enough price difference for a person to switch things. What do you believe it to be? Do you think the sponsor should still be up? Mix up, accident, w/e you wanna call it, this person is not capable of doing a reputable business, IMO, you disagree ouch?

First I know more than you might think about this. Second I gave 2 scenarios that I believe are the case. I am not poor and would not do things like that with a subjects health at risk for any amount of money but I know human nature, and yes there is enough price difference for a person to switch things. What do you believe it to be? Do you think the sponsor should still be up? Mix up, accident, w/e you wanna call it, this person is not capable of doing a reputable business, IMO, you disagree ouch?

There are lots of other possibilities that are FAR more likely than the one you propose. Your assumptions assume any of the information posted here is accurate. Why has the OP been megadosing letro if he doesn't have gyno?

Nothing makes me gain size and strength like those little bombs. I get very little water bloat from it. My blood pressure does get high and I tend to get a little aggressive but I get hardly any sides from it at all. One of the biggest sides is other people saying, "damn! whatchu doin' son?" :eek:

And no way this guy has anavar. I'm half waiting for someone to come on here and say their [whatever] isn't doing shit for them and it must be fake or underdosed.

:D

see what i mean? this is what happens to all the people i know that use real gear...

anadrol actually puts me in a great mood, i dont really get much more agressive. other then the hightened state that high doses bring.

it does have a slight effect on seratonin i believe. bdol, dopamine... i know you pay attention to the maental aspects of this stuff, those sure are things to consider.

and why just assume the source is up to no good? to me it really does seem like a plausable mistake. email the guy, be polite and see what he will do. if you are respectful most sources will work with you.

also stop expecting this to be as simple as going to cvs for godsakes! like it or not the reality for most is that you are smuggling freaking drugs! smarten up already! it is not a perfect system. you should feel lucky that you have access to gear in that volume and pricing.

Last edited:
Of course not. I understand your point. I don't have an opinion on it one way or another yet really. Then again, neither should you. The fact remains that neither you or any of us, don't yet know ANYTHING about what went on here. I've seen people come on the boards with something like this only to later find out that they didn't even email the right company or deal with the actual source. One time, a guy wanted a refund from a guy he bought from at his gym that simply CLAIMED it came from xyz! The point is, you jump to conclusions and people's reps get hurt. Just relax. Someone will deal with this and it was a mistake, then shit happens, and it will be fixed, and if it was a scam, they will be gone. I don't think someone should be outed as incompetent for a mistake. Maybe 10 mistakes but this is USP dealing here. What do you think this is? Roids-R-Us?

Actually, the wildest story I ever saw was a guy who said he wasn't getting anything from his sauce and there were, as usual, ten thousand questions and explanations, and we come to find out that he took a friend's advice and decided to do his injections in the ass.

When I say "in the ass", I mean this guy was literally injecting the stuff into his anus.

Do you know how hard we laughed? It was the most insane thing I've ever heard.

ya bro sombody got u for ur money it sucks but var wont do the i would stop taking it and take some clomid and nova to help with ur nipps im sry bro

ya bro sombody got u for ur money it sucks but var wont do the i would stop taking it and take some clomid and nova to help with ur nipps im sry bro

Somebody getting me for my money is the last of my list of worries.My health feels wrecked and my nipples are worsening. Even more important is that other people don't suffer serious consequences from what this toxic product could be There could be women taking this stuff out there and risking permanent virilization.

Did the OP answer why he was running high dose letro yet?

NO. thats still the elephant in the room. Lol
Exactly. Guy has leaking nipples from his var and letro stack (seriously?) and it's already been predetermined that it MUST be the fake anavar powder he was sent and of course HE couldn't have messed up, mixed up, or whatever, and he is taking NOTHING else of course and now...

Oh man, he got ripped off by a reputable sponsor and he's concerned about the WOMEN, my god, the women!

I hope I'm not alone in my skepticism here.

msmoke44, I think you have all the advice you need, and now the rest should be handled privately. Send me a PM if you got scammed and I give you my word the board will find out. Soon I'm deleting or locking this thread, haven't decided which yet.

^ not to be cynical sounding but I would never feed my woman raw hormone powder from China no matter how many "bros" online were saying it was good.

:eek:

Well i might as well get my last update in before you shutdown the thread.
The owner of the sponsor is actually a pro m moderator and Big A told me who to message and I messaged him to both his accounts and he has yet to reply.

How come you won't answer why you were taking letro in the first place?

How come you won't answer why you were taking letro in the first place?

:yeahthat:

I'm not calling him out but it seems weird that OP ran anavar AND a high dose of letro...the same dose prescribed for the gyno reversal protocol...

I'm not saying this is the case but if he answered, it would help him out. It sounds to me (yet again...just some wild guessing here) that he had preexisting gyno and thought that anavar would be a "safe" anabolic to run while he ran the letro...

Again...If he provided an answer, I would not be thinking this...and i'm not the only one thinking this.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131