over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anavar mg profile?

football101

Registered
Hi guys was just wondering what anavar doses on a mg per mg basis would equal in testosterone? For example if I decided to talk 50mg of anavar how much testosterone would that equate to? Like 300 mg of testosterone,200 etc. Thanks

It doesn't really work like that...

Little slice is gonna love this one. Can't wait to see what kind of smart ass reply he comes up with. :D

Test and var are 2 totally different compounds that have different characteristics. Can't compare the 2, mg to mg.

Little slice is gonna love this one. Can't wait to see what kind of smart ass reply he comes up with. :D

lmao

monitoring this retarded thread only for that purpose

At least he asked and is wanting to learn.

I know there different compounds I wanted to know how much testosterone you'd have from a typical anavar dose for example. Maybe blood work would say your in a certain area? Everyone's different more of what I meant in that sense. Average male produces 70 mg of test a week. Testosterone at 500mg will put you 5 times higher in terms of free test roughly. How much would 50 mg anavar put you up roughly? Just estimates was interested and was just wondering. Everyone's different I know...

I know there different compounds I wanted to know how much testosterone you'd have from a typical anavar dose for example. Maybe blood work would say your in a certain area? Everyone's different more of what I meant in that sense. Average male produces 70 mg of test a week. Testosterone at 500mg will put you 5 times higher in terms of free test roughly. How much would 50 mg anavar put you up roughly? Just estimates was interested and was just wondering. Everyone's different I know...

It'll put you at 0. It is not test, it is however an androgen it will shutdown/suppress the HTPA, thus test is 0. Now it has different properties than test. Every steroid there is acts different in the body.

Dude I can write an essay for you and that's probably what it would take to so you can understand AAS. Best advice is DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING. You clearly have no idea what you're getting yourself into. Do research there is plenty of info here and other boards, books, pubmed, etc. Do your research and then come back with questions. Unfortunately no one is gonna do your homework for you at least not for free, so get searching.

It'll put you at 0. It is not test, it is however an androgen it will shutdown/suppress the HTPA, thus test is 0. Now it has different properties than test. Every steroid there is acts different in the body.

-- Best advice is DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING. -- Unfortunately no one is gonna do your homework for you at least not for free, so get searching.

This is the answer.

Ton

If you get blood work done a dht derivative can either falsely read as test or in the very short term bind to shgb and cause a higher reading of free test... These numbers do not mean that anything is actually converting to test.

Good lord fellas just let this post go already. OP needs to go back to the beginner forum and maybe learn what steroids are and how each of them work. There is nothing more to say here.

Hi guys was just wondering what anavar doses on a mg per mg basis would equal in testosterone? For example if I decided to talk 50mg of anavar how much testosterone would that equate to? Like 300 mg of testosterone,200 etc. Thanks

You might back up and start over,,,,,do more research on what ya doing? I don't know a whole lot and thanks to the men on here I'm learning, Don't do like I did and start taking the stuff without fully knowing what you're getting yourself into,,,,if your a beginner, DO NOT EVEN START TAKING until your diet is spot on,,,sorry I was no help

Little Slice, lil cousin is shocked Screenshot_2015-12-03-14-54-41-1-1.jpg

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear