over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anavar often faked?

syntherolman

Registered
Is anavar often faked for cheaper Orals that increase strength..for instance..anadrol combined with some creatine powder? Seems like several board members aregetting upset tummys from var lately and that is odd to say the least....

Last edited:
I hear it is... Maybe they use low dose of winsterol and market it as var.? True var is really expensive although I think demand is bringing down cost.

This isn't a sure 100% way but always look at the price ,var should always be considerable more in price and look for for some good feedback from the posts in the source section.
Like i said it isn't a for sure way but sources with great feedback that have close to a year or more of great feedback is a good place to start.

Is anavar often faked for cheaper Orals that increase strength..for instance..anadrol combined with some creatine powder? Seems like several board members aregetting upset tummys from var lately and that is odd to say the least....

Actually one of the side effect listed by Searle is/was stomach discomfort in SOME users.

Actually one of the side effect listed by Searle is/was stomach discomfort in SOME users.

Yes sir u right,,,I use to get the BTG 10mg they would give u stomach discomfort

CRIMSONPHARMA REP

This isn't a sure 100% way but always look at the price ,var should always be considerable more in price and look for for some good feedback from the posts in the source section.
Like i said it isn't a for sure way but sources with great feedback that have close to a year or more of great feedback is a good place to start.

It's pity. but true that the listed method is the only one that could guarantee some kind of truth. Unfortuntely it's not always possible to take from places with good feedback , or even the feedback could be fake ( I'm trying to have the proofs from my frinds.

I heard its often replaced with low doses Winny and filler. Know and trust your sources. Period. I know my UG is legit. I've run Winny and Anavar both and results were different

I heard its often replaced with low doses Winny and filler. Know and trust your sources. Period. I know my UG is legit. I've run Winny and Anavar both and results were different

Of course winny and anavara have different results! It's pity that the markert contains so many fakes and nothing can be legally done to avoid them.

I ran so-called anavar once and it made my joints ache within several days. The joint pains left about a week after going off. So, I am convinced it was winstrol, not var. Is winstrol powder cheaper than anavar?

Last edited:
labmax.ca has home testing kits for var now. With this kind of testing becoming available to us its gonna be harder for suppliers to keep getting away with fakes.

labmax.ca has home testing kits for var now. With this kind of testing becoming available to us its gonna be harder for suppliers to keep getting away with fakes.

ive got one of those in the mail, gonna be testing out one of our sponsors anavar raws as soon as I get it!

Even though he's long gone, I was lucky to receive 99% pur 10 grams powder from ghprosupply. I had it tested.... I still have it, yay for me.

Of course winny and anavara have different results! It's pity that the markert contains so many fakes and nothing can be legally done to avoid them.

What were the different results like. Winny is stronger mg for mg correct?

var most def is faked

Anavar is faked or more apptly just another substance mislabeled, most often winni. To be honest I'm not sure I've ever even taken actual var :mad: This will soon change because I have some on standby from legit source. I hear it's effect of lypolysis on adipose tissue are very effective.

As GS said sometimes price of the var can be telling and personally I don't ever think I'd trust 50mg var tabs to be properly dosed.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws