over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anavar or something else in it?

one more rep

Registered
I was just wondering if we were getting legit anavar or something else in it like t-bol or latest rumor tren aceate pills.Im on 50mg from a legit source but my strength is crazy.Plus my anxiety from it is high.Im not getting any bloat from it at all.Just wondering from the rest of the brothers out their.

"Legit source" is your pharmacy.

Usually it's winny, low dose dbol or a combination of both.

I was just wondering if we were getting legit anavar or something else in it like t-bol or latest rumor tren aceate pills.Im on 50mg from a legit source but my strength is crazy.Plus my anxiety from it is high.Im not getting any bloat from it at all.Just wondering from the rest of the brothers out their.

Who knows? I kno even the most legit people you think can be really grimey I knew someone who was giving 5 mg dbols as 10 mg vars like hot cakes. There plenty of people out there that ain't got there best intentions towards others jus worries bout that pocket money

I'm a big var fan but of the dozen or so times I've picked it up in quantity, I honestly think I only got legit anavar 3-4 times...

UG var is almost never var. I have no idea why, since the powder is available and the demand exists.

Pharmaceutical var is also available, however you are going to pay big time for it. Haven't seen Oxandrin in a while - but Upsher Smith has been floating around.

Pharmaceutical var is also available, however you are going to pay big time for it.

True.

I can get oxandrolone here from licensed compounding pharmacies with a prescription (which is not that hard to obtain).

Around R$10,00 or U$4.00 for each 10mg capsule.

True.

I can get oxandrolone here from licensed compounding pharmacies with a prescription (which is not that hard to obtain).

Around R$10,00 or U$4.00 for each 10mg capsule.

That is about the going the rate. I have seen Upsher Smith sell for about $4.50 a pill.

Serious question. What dosage do you take? Is it it effective at 20-40mg daily? I ask because I have seen some people claim crazy dosages when taking UG var.

Why don't you just Labmax it? It's like $17.00 for a kit.....

Labmax is pointless

For me, winstrol makes my hair shed like crazy.

Anavar does not give me any hair shedding... so that is my way of telling if I have Winstrol or Anavar.

As far as tren acetate pills go, I'm not too sure. Maybe dissolve it in some oil and see if it has a reddish/orange/rust like tint to it :D :D

Hypothetically... There are other things that can be done but it might be complicated for you.

Finding the melting point of Anavar... Then doing a melting point test with a hot plate and checking flash point and melting point.... but you may not have access to a hot plate (frying pan or oven isn't going to be proper).

Furthermore.. The issue is that the fillers/binders in your anavar oral (I'm assuming it is a capsule or tablet) will cause complications.

If there is low dose dbol in there, taste test it. Dbol has a distinctive bitterness to it. Everyone who has tasted it knows what I am talking about.

Serious question. What dosage do you take? Is it it effective at 20-40mg daily? I ask because I have seen some people claim crazy dosages when taking UG var.

I take 30-50mg ED for 6-8 weeks with TRT once or twice a year (usually once) during summer.

Very noticeable changes in looks, composition and strength. Minor changes in body weight, but I'm also more active during the summer. Virtually no sides to speak of, but I very rarely do bloods.

Finding the melting point of Anavar... Then doing a melting point test with a hot plate and checking flash point and melting point.... but you may not have access to a hot plate (frying pan or oven isn't going to be proper).

Interesting info on this from QualityRaws forum:

An interesting issue was recently brought to our attention regarding Oxandrolone. A Customer had received a batch and found it to be melting at 205-207c rather than the stated melting point of Oxandrolone which is 235-237c.

After concerns that there was an issue over mislabelling we have finally come to an interesting discovery regarding this compound.

Please see the chemical details below:-

Formula:
C19H30O3
Molecular Weight:
Synonyms:
2-Oxa-5a-androstan-3-one, 17b-hydroxy-17-methyl- (7CI,8CI);2-Oxaandrostan-3-one, 17-hydroxy-17-methyl-, (5a,17b)-;17-Methyl-2-oxa-5a-androstan-17b-ol-3-one;17b-Hydroxy-17-methyl-2-oxa-5a-androstan-3-one;17b-Hydroxy-17a-methyl-2-oxa-5a-androstan-3-one;8075CB;Anavar;Lonavar;NSC 67068;Oxandren;Oxandrin;Oxandrolone;Protivar;Provitar;SC11585;Vasorome;
EINECS:
200-172-9
Density:
1.105 g/cm3
Melting Point:
235-238 °C

Boiling Point:
444.4 °C at 760mmHg
Flash Point:
179.1 °C

Solubility:
very slightly soluble in water
Appearance:
White crystalline powder

Bolded above is the Melting Point of the compound and also the Flash Point of the compound. What are they?

The Melting Point is self explanatory for most, it is just the temperature the compound turns from a Solid to a Liquid.

This is the definition of the Flash Point on Wikipedia:
"The flash point of a volatile material is the lowest temperature at which it can vaporize.."

Very, very few Steroids have a "Flash Point" but what is interesting in this instance is that Oxandrolone's Flash Point is LOWER than is Melting Point i.e it vaporizes BEFORE it melts!

What does this mean?

It means that if you try to do a melting point test on this compound, unless completed in a special environment (free from Oxygen?) - it will NOT melt at 235c.

What is more interesting is how simply taking an average of the Flash Point and Melting Point produces the exact temperature the compound DOES melt at.

(235c + 179c) / 2 = 207c

Hope you've all found this interesting!

Best Regards,
Lee
QualityRaws

Last edited:
Labmax is pointless

Why is it pointless? If it has anavar in it it will say so. Does this mean the dosage is on point? No, but I'd say it's better than nothing. At least now someone can't give you 100% winny or low dose dbol and call it var, because it will show otherwise in the test.

I take 30-50mg ED for 6-8 weeks with TRT once or twice a year (usually once) during summer.

Very noticeable changes in looks, composition and strength. Minor changes in body weight, but I'm also more active during the summer. Virtually no sides to speak of, but I very rarely do bloods.

That is an expensive oral to run. I mean at the low end 30mgs at 6wks is over $800.

This may be a stupid question (and feel free to tell me so)... What would justify a person choosing Anavar over a good generic GH run? The costs are virtually the same.

For me....I would only treat myself to this because I never ran it.

That is an expensive oral to run. I mean at the low end 30mgs at 6wks is over $800.

This may be a stupid question (and feel free to tell me so)... What would justify a person choosing Anavar over a good generic GH run? The costs are virtually the same.

For me....I would only treat myself to this because I never ran it.

Anavar, if real, would generally give the effects much faster. Over a span of time, I can see what you are saying though in terms of the 'trunk fat loss' people tend to use Anavar for. Another reason would be GH doesn't make you strong as fuck like Var can. Running Tren and Var together I can cut on maintenance calories doing daily cardio and lifting, generally putting me in a 1000 calorie deficit per day and STILL get stronger each week on my lifts.

I have labmaxed roughly 5 different UG Var and none were var.

There's a thread in the lab results section where Rajjin labmaxed var from an American pharmacy.

Last edited:
I have labmaxed roughly 5 different UG Var and none were var.

And what did the UGL's say when you contacted them about their Var not being Var?

I got a good amount of tabs for a fraction of the price 3 or 4 years ago (long story). Once I run out of it I'll maybe add some pharma EQ with my trt. Not more than 400mg/week because it's 50mg/ml. All hgh here is pharma and goes for around R$150,00 for 4iu. I've heard of a few generics but they are all faketropins like kigs and jins. Most gear here is either fake or severely underdosed. The only reasonably priced stuff is hemogenin (pharma drol) but I don't do this kinda thing.

And what did the UGL's say when you contacted them about their Var not being Var?

What do you think? "our raws are 98% pure bro." lol I don't even tell anyone anymore if shit fails because I know the answer.

Labmax is good for detecting the presence of the desired substance. It's highly repeatable. I've probably done 100+ lab maxes, and that includes pharma products.

Sure it's not the end all be all because it can't tell you potency/purity but when you're not even getting the desired compound, all that is moot. Lol

The var/winny test is also the easiest to read. There's absolutely no mistaking it. There's only 2 colors it can turn. Anything else means it's something other than those 2 compounds.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke