over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anavar or something else in it?

So what are you saying then?
Will 6mg var / 4mg dbol pass then?
How about 4mg anavar / 3 mg winstrol / 3mg dbol?
How about 20mgs anavar,15mgs winstrol,15mg dbol?

I'm interested now. In either case, it still seems pretty pointless to me But i can totally understand the reason behind testing it...you will know if there is at least somewhat of a reasonable portion of the compound in there.

IMO it would have to be mostly var to pass. And that means as far as actives go. If there is inert filler it wont react to the test so if it is 90% filler, and 10% var it can still be a pass(depending on the quantity tested).

Just do to the nature of the colors, and Var's being so light, it is hard to mis read. Var should yield very little change in color at all from the standard base reagent color.

Also the way DB reacts is very obvious. Anavar has almost no immediate reatcion. It takes a good few min before it starts to change, and 15 to get full result. DB will literally get a near instant reaction.

This pic is on labmax's site and represents 1mg var, 1mg win, and 1mg db after 30 seconds. You can see there is no color change in the first 2 and DB is already obvious. The streaking down the side of the vial is something you should pay attention to.
anavar4.jpg

I really think getting real var is very unlikely. I think it is mostly win/dbol mystery blends..lol

Look brodas ! Only 5% of these sources are truly loyal... The rest are there to just make money, that's just the nature of this business. Their goal is to make as much as money possible, and leave the business at some point, because IT'S TOO FUCKING RISKY !

The problem is, even if YOUR guy is doing the right thing, if his raw supplier is giving him shit, you get shit.

Just because what you get is shit, doesn't mean it is inherently malicious on the sources part. There is just not enough testing in place, so these Chinese raw sources think they can just continue fucking everyone.

The problem is, even if YOUR guy is doing the right thing, if his raw supplier is giving him shit, you get shit.

Just because what you get is shit, doesn't mean it is inherently malicious on the sources part. There is just not enough testing in place, so these Chinese raw sources think they can just continue fucking everyone.

True

I'd say we should nuke China ! Tired of these shitty powders...

Exactly...it doesn't really matter WHO is doing the fucking. At the end of the day, if more people come to oust their sources and their sources suppliers, things WILL change to a certain extent eventually. If we tell our sources hey your supplier is fucking you over, will the source continue to purchase from the supplier? It'll go back up the chain at some point and changes will have to be made or business will be lost.

To add to that -- my biggest pet peeve at this point is when people DON'T Labmax their gear. If EVERYONE spent the marginal amount of money it costs to test their gear....things would change much faster versus relying on a small portion of the community to do so. If you can't spend a measely 20 dollars to test the legitimacy of your gear....you are a basically a cheap ass doing a disservice to yourself and the rest of the community.

Last edited:
Exactly...it doesn't really matter WHO is doing the fucking. At the end of the day, if more people come to oust their sources and their sources suppliers, things WILL change to a certain extent eventually. If we tell our sources hey your supplier is fucking you over, will the source continue to purchase from the supplier? It'll go back up the chain at some point and changes will have to be made or business will be lost.

Kind of like the GH game. Before people were regularly testing, people were just blindly getting fucked. Look how many GH sources packed up once they knew people would be testing their shit.

The cream will rise to the top. The main thing is these Chinese sources need to know we have means of testing. If the bigger sources put their raw sources in check, telling them their clients are testing their products, then it "might" force them to start being legit, or at least drop fake items off their lists.

That is why I think people should embrace labmax as a tool to atleast know we are getting some level of what we are paying for, and use it as a means to make a change.

To add to that -- my biggest pet peeve at this point is when people DON'T Labmax their gear. If EVERYONE spent the marginal amount of money it costs to test their gear....things would change much faster versus relying on a small portion of the community to do so. If you can't spend a measely 20 dollars to test the legitimacy of your gear....you are a basically a cheap ass doing a disservice to yourself and the rest of the community.
This is kind of the grey area for sources. Because lets say they labmax their raws and it is fake, now they either eat the cost, or put it out there KNOWING it is fake.

As it sits now, they can just plead ignorance.. "I bought Var powder, I capped powder at exact amount, and I sold it" They have a semi-clear conscience.

The RIGHT thing to do is test, and if it fails, take it up with their source, and not pass it on.

Last edited:
Kind of like the GH game. Before people were regularly testing, people were just blindly getting fucked. Look how many GH sources packed up once they knew people would be testing their shit.

The cream will rise to the top. The main thing is these Chinese sources need to know we have means of testing. If the bigger sources put their raw sources in check, telling them their clients are testing their products, then it "might" force them to start being legit, or at least drop fake items off their lists.

That is why I think people should embrace labmax as a tool to atleast know we are getting some level of what we are paying for, and use it as a means to make a change.

This is kind of the grey area for sources. Because lets say they labmax their raws and it is fake, now they either eat the cost, or put it out there KNOWING it is fake.

As it sits now, they can just plead ignorance.. "I bought Var powder, I capped powder at exact amount, and I sold it" They have a semi-clear conscience.

The RIGHT thing to do is test, and if it fails, take it up with their source, and not pass it on.

Yeah well if enough people expose the source, even though they are claiming ignorance, people will stop buying from the source altogether. Either way, eventually it's going to catch up to SOMEBODY.

Looks like the thread just got moved to the "beginners' section.

Sometimes I wonder what actually belongs in the Professional Muscle general forum. I don't even think the admins know.

Here's a silly question. Why don't you just labmax your UGL "Var" for all three?

Positive for Var and not Dbol or Winny...yippee!!

Positive of Var and one or both of the other two...PUNCH SPONSOR

Trinity I emailed Labmax to see what their experience was with Var/DB mix. I gave the example of 1mg of var and 1mg of Dbol mixed.
You will not know if there is any anavar, it will turn red/brown right away.

It will show as fail.
It works only on single component which are pharmacy grade only then it is pass on test.
So like I had said earlier once you add any other actives it cant pass as Var.

And it makes sense. In the most simplistic way of thinking about it:
If substance y = yellow
If substance x = blue
If substance g = green

Once you start combining colors there is no way you can get a result that matches any one of those base colors. It just isn't possible.

So I am not sure what is up with your passes.

Here's a silly question. Why don't you just labmax your UGL "Var" for all three?

Positive for Var and not Dbol or Winny...yippee!!

Positive of Var and one or both of the other two...PUNCH SPONSOR

I didn't test with the A-B because it doesn't matter to me. If it isn't Var, I don't care.

Plus you can't really test blends. That isn't the point of the kit. Once there is multiple actives it becomes impossible to discern.

Only way to know is get it tested or have a prescription from the pharmacy.

they offer quantitative and qualitative analysis for a few hundred bucks now
Not sure how they can do that

I can't think of a reason a reputable lab would risk it all to save a few bucks on putting out fake var. Especially when anybody can easily test if it's var or not with labmax

Pharm grade does not mean it's not ugl. Look at unigen or alpha pharma

Of course it does.

The fact that there are many UGL labs out there trying to pass as legit pharmaceutical companies doesn't change a thing.

they offer quantitative and qualitative analysis for a few hundred bucks now
Not sure how they can do that
They use a lab in eu for testing. It's nearly $400
I can't think of a reason a reputable lab would risk it all to save a few bucks on putting out fake var. Especially when anybody can easily test if it's var or not with labmax
Because not enough people are testing and bitching yet.

They use a lab in eu for testing. It's nearly $400

Because not enough people are testing and bitching yet.

Its 305 and 205 receptively

For the Var qualitative is only aval.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members