over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anavar Powder Again

vitor

Registered
Ok, I have a fair amount of anavar powder, I am going to make it into a liquid for measuring purposes, and my idea was to mix it with some sort of sterile type water, add some sugar, and kool aid and make it a good tasting liquid that I could easily measure out in 10mg Doses.

Does this sound fundamentally wrong, or will I have problems. I guess I could just mix it with some olive oil or whatever oil I choose and injest it that way as well.

The whole idea of using it as a liquid is because i dont want to make it into tabs, and I dont want to measure out powder all day long.

There is nothing wrong with your idea however I would lean toward using the olive oil if I were you.

I'm definately no expert in this matter :)

Is anavar powder soluable enough that it'll disolve in oil?!? Even if it is, I'd still add it to what amounts to ~1% (of finished product) of BA for sterility purposes. Then add oil. Then sterile filter into a sterile vial.

This sounds VERY YUMMY for site enhancements since there's no ester!

But - for some reason I thought anavar was very difficult to suspend :confused:

xcel

you are right about the solubility properties of Anavar.
I was suggesting the Olive oil because I assumed Vitor was going to use it orally.

This method would give you nothing more than an oil "suspension" that would have to be shaken before drawing a dose. It would also be unsterile so IM inj would be out of the question.

If anyone has some "A" powder they would like to donate I can do some work with it and see if I can get it to go into a solution.
I think that the easy kits both oil and standard would work for this compound but I havent had the chance try it.

The person who was supposed to send me a sample of "A" has fallen off the face of the planet and I havent found anyone who has any since.

Hmmm

I see grams of it going for way under 90$, which isnt too bad I figure you need atleast 40mgs per day.

40MG X 7 days = 280mgs Per Week
280mgs X 8 Weeks = 2240 mgs for the cycle

Rougly 270$ for a 10 weeker. Not bad at all.

If only I had a tablet press.

And yes this is for oral uses, i never thought about injecting var but that would be interesting as I have never heard or seen anyone use anavar injectable.

If your considering using "powder" at 10mg per dose, you'll need a "very accurate" digital scale. I've looked into a scale that will measure down to 1mg accuracy, which is what you'd need. It will cost at least $700 for the scale! It'll be much easier to make a solution to get the necessary dosage.

xcel

I

I am trying an experiment in the next few weeks. Im going to run var 40mgs everyday for 8 weeks, and run 400mgs of primo for 8 weeks, this cycle is supposely the super cutter with minimal side effects. Im mildy cut now but I want to see what all the hype is about.

I mean come on we all have read about a var primo cycle but it usually is not cost effective but I got that all taken care of.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws