over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anavar powder

debo22

Registered
which powder source has the best var? i am skeptical of these chinese powder sellers. i want to take var at around 100 mg during my cutter cruise. the only way i can do this is with powders. please give me response from thoes that have actually used the stuff.

thanks bros

debo22 said:
which powder source has the best var? i am skeptical of these chinese powder sellers. i want to take var at around 100 mg during my cutter cruise. the only way i can do this is with powders. please give me response from thoes that have actually used the stuff.

thanks bros
I hate to break it to ya... but ALL powders come from China, and so does everything else you OWN. :D

I hope that answers your question.

debo22 said:

thanks bros
I really only replied due to your avatar, Barry Sanders=GOAT. Try purui, seems to be legit and cheap.

Putin said:
I hate to break it to ya... but ALL powders come from China, and so does everything else you OWN. :D

I hope that answers your question.

LOL, true I would bet. Sure all of the UG labs here in the US use that powder, as well as many well known international UG labs. Much like the protein powder we buy. My brother in law used to work for a company that produced vitamins and supplements and he said that the stuff they made, creatine for example, was sold to many different companies and they just slap their name on the box and sell it as thiers. Its all the same crap.

Kahn said:
What does that mean?

GOAT= Greatest of all time...

debateable topic with sanders, jim brown comes to mind for me...and you know LT is gonna give him a serious run for his money

thenatural3456 said:
GOAT= Greatest of all time...

debateable topic with sanders, jim brown comes to mind for me...and you know LT is gonna give him a serious run for his money
Definitely debateable, right now I think it should go Barry, Payton, Brown, but like you said LT is phenominal.

Brown wins hands down. His career was way short because of a small minded rules and regs. Sanders and Payton are the same in my eyes. We shall see on LT. (Although LT will always be Lawrence Taylor in my eyes, not because of some pain in the ass name abbreviation)(WTF is Ladanian?)

Brown was the most dominant. Can you imagine if Barry had a line and a team. Walter had more heart than anyone. Tough to say. One thing for sure is that Barry was the most exciting. They were all extremely humble...........hmmmmmmmmm. Honorable mention goes to O.J., or I guess that should be dishonarable.

Kahn said:
Brown wins hands down. His career was way short because of a small minded rules and regs. Sanders and Payton are the same in my eyes. We shall see on LT. (Although LT will always be Lawrence Taylor in my eyes, not because of some pain in the ass name abbreviation)(WTF is Ladanian?)
I wouldn't say Brown wins hands down. He retired early on his own just like Barry. Brown played in 9 seasons and Sanders played in 10, so if Brown's career was way short so was Sanders

Looks like we hijacked this thread. Brown was forced to retire because of a no preferential treatment rule. He wanted to come back but acting conflicted and the owners still thught they owned their guys back then. I agree the shitbag lions destroyed Sanders career. Shit, at one time we had four Heisman trophy winners and STILL bew dog. It absolutely pisses me off they are worth 750mil and the title winning Wings and Pistons combined with the Tigers don't add up to the net worth of the little kitties. I went with Brown because he was first, you're right though, what if Snaders was on the Browns back then?

Putin said:
I was using some var powder that was supposed to have been made in Switzerland. I tend to believe the seller since all the other powders in their catalog were made in China. It worked great.

Nothing Special said:
Definitely debateable, right now I think it should go Barry, Payton, Brown, but like you said LT is phenominal.

this is the way i see it too. nobody can F*** with barry. too bad he never got on a good team to show what he was really capable of. his only weakness was his straight speed passed 30-40 yards. i feel walter had him here.

what about Bo jackson? this guy would have been the shit! unbelievable althlete.

debo22 said:
this is the way i see it too. nobody can F*** with barry. too bad he never got on a good team to show what he was really capable of. his only weakness was his straight speed passed 30-40 yards. i feel walter had him here.

what about Bo jackson? this guy would have been the shit! unbelievable althlete.
Yeah, Bo was probably the best athlete I've ever seen, too bad he got injured. I agree Barry's slight weakness was his speed passed 30 yards, but I'm sure you remember the little gitty up turbo boost he would do.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws