advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ANAVAR: Pre-Contest Essential or Over-Hyped!?

psychor

Registered
How many of you consider Anavar absolutely necessary for pre-contest prep? Given the price does it really give the most bang for the buck, or is it just a "luxury" to have on hand also? What have been your experiences with/without anavar?

Also, if you already have test prop/mast/trenace/, winny, halo, letro, do you think anavar or proviron would offer any added benefits?

Thank you!

I think a lot of people prefer drol. Var is great though, if ya wanna spend the dough. Some prefer halo too, others will say winny. I think it would come down to personal preference. With the other options I don't think I would call it a necessity outright.

I lke anavar @ 100mg ed.
But it's hard to find good quality anavar.

Winstrol beats anavar like a rented mule. Winstrol suspension/test suspension/tren a has been my go to contest stack. Masteron is also over rated IMO.

50-75mg var daily is fuckig magic for me, in a league of its own. Var + tren = wtf????

All you need is test/tren/masteron for most of your prep. Throw in eq for energy. Use stanazol the last month. Var is too expensive and over rated IMO.

Winny is my personal favorite for hardening. Masteron is a close 2nd. I don't think Var is an essential, it makes me harder and more vascular but not close to what Winny/Mast do.

All you need is test/tren/masteron for most of your prep. Throw in eq for energy. Use stanazol the last month. Var is too expensive and over rated IMO.
No surprise here...JJ knows what he's talking about. VERY ACCURATE SUMMATION.

How many of you consider Anavar absolutely necessary for pre-contest prep? Given the price does it really give the most bang for the buck, or is it just a "luxury" to have on hand also? What have been your experiences with/without anavar?

Also, if you already have test prop/mast/trenace/, winny, halo, letro, do you think anavar or proviron would offer any added benefits?

Thank you!

Anavar is not necessary at all. An option? Sure. It's a luxury and preference for some. Winny is great if it doesn't hinder your joints...so run it 4-6 weeks. Halo is great the last few weeks for aggression, strength, and hardening. Some use anadrol too. Proviron is solid. Anavar is just one of those things that is completely unnecessary but some like it and some like to talk about it because of a status thing. You can certainly go without.

Thanks to all who've chimed in! Given its hefty price tag, and what it gives you in return, I think I'll pass.:lightbulb:

I prefer Test/Tren/Eq/Proviron! my perfect stack!

EQ in Last 4 weeks

Will EQ cause any unwanted water retention in the last 2-4 Weeks.

Do most drop EQ when they drop the test down?

High Dose Masteron with Low dose Test Prop makes me dry to the bone but all my joints are sketchy. Would Eq help this?

Was thinking:

200mg Masteron per day
20mg Test Prop per day
100-200mg EQ
25mg Aromisin per day

Per week for the last 4 weeks up until show time.

Will too much EQ create water retention? I tend to blow up on Test and most compounds.

Truth.

I have access to real pharmacy grade anavar through my hrt clinic. I don't know the price but I'm sure its outrageous. I'm tempted to add it into my next cycle but don't know of its gonna be worth it due to cost. Have any of you guys had REAL prescription var before? And if so how were the results?

Will EQ cause any unwanted water retention in the last 2-4 Weeks.

Do most drop EQ when they drop the test down?

High Dose Masteron with Low dose Test Prop makes me dry to the bone but all my joints are sketchy. Would Eq help this?

Was thinking:

200mg Masteron per day
20mg Test Prop per day
100-200mg EQ
25mg Aromisin per day

Per week for the last 4 weeks up until show time.

Will too much EQ create water retention? I tend to blow up on Test and most compounds.

I am curious to know the answer to this and you need to ask this in the main forum as it does not pertain to Anavar.

For me anavar is a must for contest prep. I have BPH and tren and mast will screw me up to where i can't piss. Winny makes my joints hurt and pop. Real var seems to work wonders for me. Yea i pay a lot for legit var but better than all the dr. visits for screwing up my prostate!!!

Ironic how the weakest steroid is also the most expensive. Never saw the cost to benefit ratio working favorably enough for me to ever buy some

Ironic how the weakest steroid is also the most expensive. Never saw the cost to benefit ratio working favorably enough for me to ever buy some

I wouldn't say it's the weakest, 100mg Var is serious business. But unless you are getting a very good deal on it, it's def not a bang for your buck. I guess you could say it's similar to primo in that instance, which for one I find too overpriced. An old source on here had var at price where you could run 100mg daily for 100 bucks a buck, and the results FOR ME were better than any other oral, shit the strength was equal the tren and I looked my best.

I have access to real pharmacy grade anavar through my hrt clinic. I don't know the price but I'm sure its outrageous. I'm tempted to add it into my next cycle but don't know of its gonna be worth it due to cost. Have any of you guys had REAL prescription var before? And if so how were the results?

Is it necessary? No, probably not. Winnie/Tren/Mast works great.

But your case (real scrip Var) is the only time I'd jump at it, even if it's expensive. The difference between HG var and what's out there now is like 2 completely different drugs.

[QUOT. Ehren;1703590]Is it necessary? No, probably not. Winnie/Tren/Mast works great.

But your case (real scrip Var) is the only time I'd jump at it, even if it's expensive. The difference between HG var and what's out there now is like 2 completely different drugs.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately I can't take anything without a script. My job can test me for anything And i do mean anything. I dont mind paying xtra $$$$ for gear especially when i piss in that cup and produce a valid script for everything they find. I rather keep my job and my house . I found out the price today. Not as ridiculous as I thought . it comes in 50mg capsules so if I pull the trigger I gotta break em down and spread out the dose throughout the day. This is gonna be my second cycle. Test c 500mg 12 weeks with a prop kicker. Looking for lean mass not a huge amount. My first I put on 30lbs . I don't wanna cut when I'm done. Down to 10% now .would 50mg for a month at the end of my cycle make a big difference ehren?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws