over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anavar pros and cons

duceswild

Registered
ok ive been contemplating if i should run anavar or not i havent been able to get straight answers on anavar since my interest in doing it. basically how long should i run it what sides should i expect and what should i do to keep the cycle healthy? stats: 5'10 198lbs ive been training for 8 yrs and my expirence with aas is moderate at most and i really have no desire to run an injection cycle. any insight would be appriciated

50mg day for eight weeks. Get blood test before and after. Follow-up with either Nolva or Clomid pct. I dont think you will be shut down that hard. I've run it before at that mg but couldn't tell what it was doing due to the injectables I was running. I'm sure the Tren I was running just bitch slapped the anavar as soon as it showed up.:D

Pros: hardening of muscles.. good pumps.. slight strength increase

Cons: oral so it stresses the liver.. some people get the runs if not taken after a meal..

Make sure you split up ur dosage..

The only real con to anavar is the high cost and relative weakness of the drug.

Otherwise its only mildly HPTA suppressive, is reported as highly effective at burning adipose tissue (fat), and provides gentle/lean gains in mass.

I've never really heard of it being used alone by itself though...

it gives a nice pop in terms of explosive strength. i have trouble doing any form of endurance type running on it, because of pumped tightness and muscle cramps in hams and calves. also i get cramped in my forearms when doing high reps.

ok ive been contemplating if i should run anavar or not i havent been able to get straight answers on anavar since my interest in doing it. basically how long should i run it what sides should i expect and what should i do to keep the cycle healthy? stats: 5'10 198lbs ive been training for 8 yrs and my expirence with aas is moderate at most and i really have no desire to run an injection cycle. any insight would be appriciated

ANAVAR is a mild AAS and if used in reasonable dosages and lengths sides will be minimal to NONE.

re; feal of needles?? lmao.. na i ve run quite a few cycles but i just dont have the want for it. im looking for small gains i have no desire to increase in size to much im just maintaining i have a friend who ran it solo and he got decent gains reduced body fat etc. but he had no clue about the gear just did it blindly im not llookin to go down that road

50 mgs? i tgought 20-40mgs was all you need? and 8 weeks is a bit long for that right?

????

Someone wanna tell me when anavar became so hard on the liver? You guys sure this is Not Oxymetholone we are talking about?
If you get any sides from Anavar then make sure it is really Anavar you are taking!:confused:

PHP:
Someone wanna tell me when anavar became so hard on the liver? You guys sure this is Not Oxymetholone we are talking about?
If you get any sides from Anavar then make sure it is really Anavar you are taking!
ya ive never read anything about it being hard on the liver id definetly like to know for sure if this is fact or not

save your money and run something better. if your looking for small changes in bf and size get some lba's and eat more.......... var is a weak standalone.

Some info I pulled from a site for you. 50mg at 8 weeks you will be fine...

Read up...

Oxandrolone is used with a diet and exercise program to cause weight gain in patients who have lost too much weight due to surgery, injury, or long lasting infections, or who are very underweight for unknown reasons. Oxandrolone is also used to treat bone pain in patients with osteoporosis (a condition in which the bones become thin and weak and break easily) and to prevent certain side effects in patients who take corticosteroids (a group of medications used to treat many conditions that involve inflammation or swelling of part of the body for a long time. Oxandrolone is in a class of medications called anabolic steroids. It works by increasing the amount of protein made by the body. This protein is used to build more muscle and increase body weight.

One effective treatment for HIV-related wasting, oxandrolone, has been available by prescription for over 30 years. It potentially could have prevent countless deaths from HIV-associated wasting. However, it is rarely used for people with AIDS and has not yet been thoroughly studies in that population. Oxandrolone has been found to be reasonably safe and effective for children and for people with alcohol related liver-disease. The drug is taken orally and has few significant side effects at dosages effective against severe chronic wasting. It is extremely cheap to manufacture, however its manufacturer has chosen to artificially and exploitively inflate the price of oxandrolone.

Oxandrolone has been extensively studied in children with growth disorders and adult men with alcoholic hepatitis, an inflammation of the liver that is often accompanied by wasting. It has been shown very safe and effective for treating alcoholic hepatitis related wasting and it is believed that the metabolic problems associated with this condition are similar to those found in HIV-wasting.

Unlike other anabolic steroids, such as testosterone, oxandrolone is minimally metabolized by the liver, thereby avoiding most drug interactions and the liver toxicity often seen with other steroids. Even people whose livers where badly damaged by alcohol, and therefore were unable to take many drugs, did well on oxandrolone.

Oxandrolone has been approved by the FDA since the early 1960's at a dosage of 5-10 mg per day for conditions which included weight loss "due to extensive surgery, chronic infection, severe trauma, failure to gain or maintain weight without definite pathophysiologic reasons [and] protein catabolism due to prolonged corticosteroid administration." Since HIV wasting is the result of a chronic infection and is often without definite cause, oxandrolone is clearly indicated and FDA approved for HIV-related wasting at the dose of 5-10 mg per day.

However, based upon studies in alcoholic hepatitis patients and more limited studies in people with AIDS, many researchers and activists believe that the effective dose of oxandrolone may be much higher than the FDA indicated dose, forty to eighty milligrams per day. Although the approved dose is only 10 mg per day, many physicians have prescribed higher, "off-label" doses of oxandrolone.

it gives a nice pop in terms of explosive strength. i have trouble doing any form of endurance type running on it, because of pumped tightness and muscle cramps in hams and calves. also i get cramped in my forearms when doing high reps.

I only got that on Winny. never A-var.

Bro I have never been under 240 and I have never taken more than 40 mgs and the strength gains for me are unreal!!! Any time I can get it I take it, I am simply in love with anavar

??

Last edited:
I did 50 mg only on work out days and split 25/25 about 5 hours apart"9:00am and 2:00pm then worked out at 4:00pm did this with EQ for 10 weeks and get great results.I was told it is bad on the liver while on it but when you come off the liver is back to normal in 3 to 5 days.Now Im no BB at 5"11 210 lbs just cut and athletic.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131