over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anavar Question

brokenbones

Registered
Question for the ladies. Asking for a female friend. This female person was on HRT Testosterone/DHEA (10mg of T)for 6-12 months. She didn't feel a difference and experience unwanted hair growth so she discontinued T/DHEA cream and just continured DHEA. Female in late thirties. She wants to know if anavar 5mg per day will cause unwanted hair growth or acne. Really concerned about the acne. Could you tell me if anavar can cause any increase in acne? Thank you.

I have the wife on 5mg. Great results from it and the sex drive is unreal.
One of the offsets is acne. Most of it is on the back but we use an OTC pill I forget its like a vitamin and its cleared it right up.

Wife just cycled 30mg var pd.. real nice sex drive.. no acne. All people are different... 5-10mg should be fine..

I have the wife on 5mg. Great results from it and the sex drive is unreal.
One of the offsets is acne. Most of it is on the back but we use an OTC pill I forget its like a vitamin and its cleared it right up.

Can you find out what that OTC pill was... was it "Vitamin B5, also called pantothenic acid?"

Been researching that for my teenager son, he's got mad acne. He uses all kinds of topical stuff like neutrogena and he's doing pro active regime but still really bad acne. Bunch of teenager on youtube doing videos about it lol. Please let me know if thats what it was and if it was i'll order the kid a bottle. Thanks!

My GF was on 6mgs ED and had acne the first couple weeks...then it leveled out...now that shes off...the acne is apprearing again as her hormones are trying to reset...
Not bad acne though...like little tiny bumps that never even got red...

Hey :p I got acne taking Anavar :(. It was mild at 5mg, good results. But couldn't bare the breakouts on 10mg. It got me down and felt self conscious, coming off it got worse before better. Had antibiotics and now its fine. But everyone tolerates things differently so your wife may be fine. I think if she suffers breakouts already then it may bring more? X

Hey :p I got acne taking Anavar :(. It was mild at 5mg, good results. But couldn't bare the breakouts on 10mg. It got me down and felt self conscious, coming off it got worse before better. Had antibiotics and now its fine. But everyone tolerates things differently so your wife may be fine. I think if she suffers breakouts already then it may bring more? X

Barbie81, thank you for that. Is there an alternative to var that doesn't break you out? Also, what type or what is the name of the antibiotic that you used to clear up acne. (remember to take probiotics after doing a round of antibiotics :D)

No probs :p thanks i will my protein power has probiotics in so will that count?? I take oxytetracycline am/pm. I had no problems taking 5mg Alinshop my skin was fine. Its afterwards i broke out. But next time switched brand upped dose n you could do dot to dot on my face :eek:
Peptides are good alternatives.. I dont take anything other than Ostagains Ultraburn I prefer how I feel mentally natural. But you can pm Elvia1023 for help an info on what would be good for your wifes goals. He will be happy to help and you can use his discount code.
X

No probs :p thanks i will my protein power has probiotics in so will that count?? I take oxytetracycline am/pm. I had no problems taking 5mg Alinshop my skin was fine. Its afterwards i broke out. But next time switched brand upped dose n you could do dot to dot on my face :eek:
Peptides are good alternatives.. I dont take anything other than Ostagains Ultraburn I prefer how I feel mentally natural. But you can pm Elvia1023 for help an info on what would be good for your wifes goals. He will be happy to help and you can use his discount code.
X

Barbie81, thanks again.

I don't know what is a good probiotic dose to use after using antibiotics. The one we have is Ultimate '10' Probiotic from Vitamin Shoppe, has 13 Billion Organisms. It was explained like this to me. When you take antibiotic, it kills the bad bacteria but also the good so you should replace the "good" after using antibiotic to kill the "bad" bacteria. :) I'll specifically request the one you used from doc in case of bad flare up. Have B5 on order to see if that will help.

Peptides? I have not been able to figure out what those are for, still learning.

Okay, i'll talk to her about PM to Elvia1023. She's 6 weeks post op girlie surgery and looking forward to going back to her gym full force.

Again, thanks to you and everyone else who responded to our post. :D

Barbie81, thanks again.

I don't know what is a good probiotic dose to use after using antibiotics. The one we have is Ultimate '10' Probiotic from Vitamin Shoppe, has 13 Billion Organisms. It was explained like this to me. When you take antibiotic, it kills the bad bacteria but also the good so you should replace the "good" after using antibiotic to kill the "bad" bacteria. :) I'll specifically request the one you used from doc in case of bad flare up. Have B5 on order to see if that will help.

Peptides? I have not been able to figure out what those are for, still learning.

Okay, i'll talk to her about PM to Elvia1023. She's 6 weeks post op girlie surgery and looking forward to going back to her gym full force.

Again, thanks to you and everyone else who responded to our post. :D
Thanks.. that makes sense. I have tried tablets in the past but they gave me tummy pain, is that normal? I have coconut oil which i think helps keep my health in check it lowers candida (such a horrible word haha) which is common in women after antibiotics. An b vits.
I hope she recovers fast. Elvia (My Man :love:) can explain what you need to know about peptides...an there's lots of info on the peptides forum...and sorry i just realised i put your wife! But you said friend. What does she strive for in the gym?x

Last edited:
Yes that's it. Surprised how well it worked but have to use like 3 grams a day

Can you find out what that OTC pill was... was it "Vitamin B5, also called pantothenic acid?"

Been researching that for my teenager son, he's got mad acne. He uses all kinds of topical stuff like neutrogena and he's doing pro active regime but still really bad acne. Bunch of teenager on youtube doing videos about it lol. Please let me know if thats what it was and if it was i'll order the kid a bottle. Thanks!

Thanks.. that makes sense. I have tried tablets in the past but they gave me tummy pain, is that normal? I have coconut oil which i think helps keep my health in check it lowers candida (such a horrible word haha) which is common in women after antibiotics. An b vits.
I hope she recovers fast. Elvia (My Man :love:) can explain what you need to know about peptides...an there's lots of info on the peptides forum...and sorry i just realised i put your wife! But you said friend. What does she strive for in the gym?x

Barbie81,

Lol! Actually, yes it is my wife but I thought we were supposed to keep it vague on here and say... "friend of friend or my lab rat or someone I know." LOL!

"What does she strive for in the gym?" Three years ago both of us were morbidly obese. On the day we went in for a weight loss surgery consult she and I were both around 260 pounds. She got the sleeve surgery and my oncologist said no way and did not let me get it. I'm down to 226, she's at 153 today. One year post sleeve surgery she lost close to 100 pounds. Then I got her the tummy tuck to remove excess skin. She lost most of her weight doing cardio kickboxing 5 days a week and weight training 2-3 times a week. She did this before going to work, she'd get up at 3:30am every morning. :headbang: She was unhappy with breasts so I got her the mastoplexy surgery with implants 6 weeks ago.

I think what she wants to do is tighten up her body and "my" trainer told her that she has to start doing more weight training. She looks super hot and sexy to me and if she decided to just maintain i'd be very happy of what she's accomplished and i'd still be very proud of her. But... that's not going to happen lol. Because of sleeve surgery she has problems with absorbing nutrition/food. She can't eat and drink together, has to separate the two. So soft upper arms and upper thighs. Does not easily gain muscle. That's where shes at right now. BF 24% 5'7" 153lbs.

Ahhh Doh!! :confused::eek::p I dont post that often :'heeky-sm sorry.
Well you have both done marvellous!! Certainly something to both be proud of.... not just a partner to be proud of. You are very generous! She is very lucky to have been able to have the surgery, but recovery time is important an very sensible. I had breast implants which took a while to get used to and done light and lowerbody workouts initially.
3.30am is jawdroppingly impressive I would totally be up for kick boxing the stuffing out of anyone or thing that dared get me up at that time to train ha. weight training would be great and body contour wraps/ cold water after shower/ collogen tablets all good natural skin revivers. Although i heard a legend that unicorns took gh to be beautiful, muscular and lean :food-sm:l fun x

Acnedren works well and its OTC.

Acnedren works well and its OTC.

I read it's a combo of B5 and L-Carnitine. We both already inject sub Q L-Carnitine and B12. I already ordered the B5 so should be a good combo like what's in acnedren. :headbang: thank you Juicer

Ahhh Doh!! :confused::eek::p I dont post that often :'heeky-sm sorry.
Well you have both done marvellous!! Certainly something to both be proud of.... not just a partner to be proud of. You are very generous! She is very lucky to have been able to have the surgery, but recovery time is important an very sensible. I had breast implants which took a while to get used to and done light and lowerbody workouts initially.
3.30am is jawdroppingly impressive I would totally be up for kick boxing the stuffing out of anyone or thing that dared get me up at that time to train ha. weight training would be great and body contour wraps/ cold water after shower/ collogen tablets all good natural skin revivers. Although i heard a legend that unicorns took gh to be beautiful, muscular and lean :food-sm:l fun x

Yeah she started walking day two. Treadmill week two. Last few weeks stairstepper, elliptical, and treadmill plus leg machines. Monday she starts kickboxing cardio back up again. I'm hoping everything goes okay because she had the surgery with the "lollipop" scar, like a upside down T. One side still sensitive and still has scabs. Just hoping it doesn't open up. That would suck bigtime.

Thanks for the tips. I'll look up those things you mentioned.

GH, i'll look that up as well.

About being generous. I'm actually spoiled by her and when I got the chance to do it to her, I did it without hesitation. I got a terminal cancer several years ago and she did not treat me any different or dump me. I was very sick and dying and she stood by my side through everything. I can go on and on about her, she is just such an amazing wonderful person that I was blessed to marry.:love:

BTW Her best friends cousins sisters friend of a friend is starting 5mg Var today, hopefully it goes well and no acnes problems. Thanks again. :)

Would you females recommend taking Liv52 with a Anavar dose of 5mg? Or would it be not necessary? Thanks

Where do you get liv 52

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner