over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ANAVAR RESEARCH

Great to see some research posts!! Good info...but to point out a few things, NOTHING is side effect free...especially at the doses being discussed here. For women best bang for your buck and least side potential is 5mg twice a day. Males would be 10-25mg twice a day. Will notice some lethargy near and above 40mg a day from my experience. Pumps should be great, some loss of fat, some lean mass gained (mainly women), etc. As an oral it has pretty low liver toxicity, but as mentioned the issue is cholesterol changes. Please take fish oil/omegas with this product to lessen the damage. I cannot comment on the 100mg a day doses as I have no experience with it...but 30-50 a day for a male shows pretty impressive results. With a 9 hr half life split dosing is a must.

It's awesome that we have a guy like you to inform us. I just do what someone tells me to take lol good to know the info. Thanks bro

thanks for the info! i love anavar pretty pricey but if ur under a certain bodyfat there gold

Im glad I came across this im running var for the first time and didn't know that it increased creatine synthesis. I was trying to cut so I would have never took creatine with it but I will now.will I get more bloat and water weight because of the var increasing the creatine synthesis?
would also like to know this

I am about to try it. I hope it unregulated AR cause my test isn't doing much.

Love me some Anavar!

Positives: strength, lean mass, relatively mild, nice "clean" gains

Negatives: heartburn/indigestion, in large doses and/or for extended periods can cause problems with cholesterol and liver

i wanna run some var with this next little blast but afraid of losing the hair. anyone thats very prone to hairloss not lose hair on var?

I only get good results around 100mg a day or more. I run 100-150 every day about 6 weeks before a show. I try to stay at 150 unless I know im running low. I never get anything from 10mg a day or even 50mg. I might just be used to being higher and do not notice. It's my favorite for lean gains and extreme vascularity. I didn't experience hair loss but I only run it prior to shows. Var definitely road maps me and I love being the most vascular I can since I suck at dieting lol

I want to try 100, 50 really irritated my back, only a few pimples but my back was extremely it itchy and uncomfortable. I will have to figure out a way to stop it?

Last edited:
I dunno but I think I only replied to it because some one bumped it, didn't realize it was old.

saw really nice results with 80.....and if ur under 10%bf u really see nice results,if ur over i wouldnt bother

Just added var to mild cycle Test E 250mg per week, and var 35mg ed and bump to 50mg next week. First time with var but ran Test E in almost every previous cycle.

saw really nice results with 80.....and if ur under 10%bf u really see nice results,if ur over i wouldnt bother

i have always seen results regardless of my BF%...even as high at 22%...not sure where you are regurgitating this from

I've read elsewhere on PM where Var raises liver enzymes and it happened to me too. Got it from very reputable sponsor. Ran 50 ED for 6 months and my liver enzymes tripled. Laying off it for awhile to recoup. I was taking 6gms of premium Fish Oil ED all the while and Sylmarin 2gms too.

Last edited:
For var and females I see a 5-10mg dose a day is good. Is just var alone at 5-10 ok to run or is it still needed for a female to have test with it also?

would also like to know this

I'm not sure if adding more creatine will increase anavars effect. In reality what is the rate that creatine is absorbed and actually sent to the muscles?

Anavar itself helps on the creatine-phosphatase cycle, that yes uses 2 molecules of creatine phosphate but it relies heavily on amino acids. I just can't see ingesting the creatine and timing it so that anavar can utilize it.

Anavar

What would be recommended dose of var for fat loss for someone 6 feet 5 290 22 percent bodyfat

Anavar

So guys basically var want show most of results until u get bodyfat down to 10 percent or so anythoughts.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws