over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anavar sublingual

Anavar is hell on lipids. Although I’ve improved my triglycerides massively. My before and afters while on Anavar:

View attachment 170161
Similar to me total chol was 120 but HDL 18 and trig was 315, doc said no coffee, tobacco, or alcohol and daily exercise just get trig down some. It was a Va doc though. That said my hdl even pre gear was 30 and all my other trig even on car as a younger man was arm round 150. 849 seems insanely high we’re you stressed about it or you just adjust lifestyle and roll on. No one was even talking about trigs, at least around me until 7-10 years ago, I mean they’re on my labs even as a teenager in the Marine Corps but no one said shit it was always cholesterol looks great and no other shot was addressed

The triglycerides drop is ginormous. This happened without tweaking your routine (diet, cardio, supplements)?
I mean, this effect has been widely documented with oxandrolone but this fall is nuts.
It should be mentioned that androgens, despite lowering HDL cholesterol, intensify reverse cholesterol transport and thereby exert an anti-atherogenic effect that, at least in part, counterbalance their pro-atherogenic effect.
My triglycerides have been falling precipitously with Metformin and berberine.

edit: they were 2000s!

My triglycerides have been falling precipitously with Metformin and berberine.

edit: they were 2000s!
Did you use independent labs or did your doc flip out lol. I was unaware glucophage affected trigs in non-diabetics

Did you use independent labs or did your doc flip out lol. I was unaware glucophage affected trigs in non-diabetics
These are screenshots from my patient portal for the local major healthcare system lab annex.

How many milligrams of anavar were you taking daily when you got these blood results? And we’re you running any other anabolic steroids along with it?
400mg T/wk, 150mg Tren A/wk, 25mg Var/50mg on training days, 4iu GH, approx 5-10 units PreWO Hum[R] (depending on BGL)

I wonder how much the Tren was also negatively affecting your cholesterol levels?
It’s hard to tell at this low a dosage. But I’m wrapping up the tren and var after seeing these numbers. But what I could do is drop the Var and see what things look like in March (my next bloodwork). That would tell the tale. My doc is a friend of mine and he said I need to go straight replacement and nothing else. But is he saying that as my doc or my friend? I do believe he’s correct that this WILL catch up with me eventually and he doesn’t want to give me the ‘I told you so’ standing over my hospital bed. Ah, getting old sucks.

It’s hard to tell at this low a dosage. But I’m wrapping up the tren and var after seeing these numbers. But what I could do is drop the Var and see what things look like in March (my next bloodwork). That would tell the tale. My doc is a friend of mine and he said I need to go straight replacement and nothing else. But is he saying that as my doc or my friend? I do believe he’s correct that this WILL catch up with me eventually and he doesn’t want to give me the ‘I told you so’ standing over my hospital bed. Ah, getting old sucks.

I used to be a 400+ triglycerides guy. I will say that recently I've been 62 to 160 range. One thing that drops them low for me, all else held equal I just went from 140s I think to 60s, was lowering my carbohydrate intake one test to the next (previous one was after vacation and looser period). I'm not a keto guy (I just eat lower carb) but carbs drive my blood pressure, triglycerides, inflammation and a host of other stuff. Makes a massive health difference and is reflected in the numbers. You may know all this already but I figured I'd mention it. Search triglycerides and carbohydrates and you'll find tons.

I know, it’s frustrating getting older. My lipids are better using testosterone and Trestolone acetate than when I was taking Tren or anavar with testosterone. At my age, I think I’m done with tren. I’ll probably just stick to testosterone and low dosages of Trestolone to keep my heart and kidneys healthier and to feel better in general. I don’t sleep well on tren. I’ll use tren and anavar only in my pre-contest prep which won’t be for about 2 years.

I can imagine the forgetting part but I don't forget it so that's not a deal breaker.

Maybe @Type-IIx can help me out here?

The questions is, when anavar is taking sublingually(so a burst), would you take it all pre workout on trainings days or split it? And on rest days split it as well or still take it in one go sublingual?
I'm generally skeptical of the purported rationales for sublingual delivery (and therefore don't think it's worth bothering with), because while delivery through the oral mucosa avoids the first pass hepatic metabolism and absorption through the GI tract, (i) the metabolism of 17AA (oral) androgens occurs primarily in the liver; (ii) bioavailability is essentially 100%; (iii) there is rapid absorption by the traditional route; and (iv) there is negligible justification based on reduced hepatotoxicity, since first pass is a "mere blip" for 17AAs - the liver's rate of blood flow is ~1 L/m and 17a-alkylation confers half-lives in the order of hours with a relatively low Vd (volume of distribution), thus the liver is exposed to high concentrations of the parent androgen regardless of sublingual delivery (this applies as well to "injectable orals").

Sublingual delivery as a method, if used, probably (except for perhaps stanozolol) does derive benefit with 3 - 4X (e8h - e6h) daily administration (this is the case for several commercially available 17AAs even via the oral route, e.g., Halo is prescribed to adults in doses of up to 10 - 40 mg daily in 1 - 4 doses, and its biological half-life is a mere 9.2 h).

Personally, I just use 17AAs as designed; down the hatch. In the cases of Anavar, Halo, and Anadrol, I do take them ~45 min - ~1 hr before training for their apparent increase to neural drive (i.e., strength; though I do not exclude the possibility of a placebo effect).

If you are committed to experimenting with sublingual delivery, for most 17AAs that you are likely to use, sublingual administration 20 min prior to training with heavy loads is what the pharmacokinetics data (from a cyclodextrin-based testosterone formulation designed for delivery through the oral mucosa) supports. Here, blood testosterone peaked at 20 min and then fell, reaching baseline levels by 360 min (+6 h).

I used to be a 400+ triglycerides guy. I will say that recently I've been 62 to 160 range. One thing that drops them low for me, all else held equal I just went from 140s I think to 60s, was lowering my carbohydrate intake one test to the next (previous one was after vacation and looser period). I'm not a keto guy (I just eat lower carb) but carbs drive my blood pressure, triglycerides, inflammation and a host of other stuff. Makes a massive health difference and is reflected in the numbers. You may know all this already but I figured I'd mention it. Search triglycerides and carbohydrates and you'll find tons.
Yea I’ve read this too especially refined carb less so with veggies, fruit, rice. I know after my refeed days I train amazing and sleep great but my joints def have inflammation that isn’t there after just one day after the chest meal(s)

I'm generally skeptical of the purported rationales for sublingual delivery (and therefore don't think it's worth bothering with), because while delivery through the oral mucosa avoids the first pass hepatic metabolism and absorption through the GI
Remember the guy that was obsessed with doing sublingual Dianabol? That thread portion was hilarious! 😂 He just would not let it go. I concur here. Sublingual is not optimal. 90% of it is going down your esophagus anyway. A nasal mist might be better or a suppository. But I would just take as directed and find something else.

Remember the guy that was obsessed with doing sublingual Dianabol? That thread portion was hilarious! 😂 He just would not let it go. I concur here. Sublingual is not optimal. 90% of it is going down your esophagus anyway. A nasal mist might be better or a suppository. But I would just take as directed and find something else.
Even with proven other methods like DMSO, it is still sub optimal these drugs are developed to be effective as they are, yes there is some injectable anavar/dball/Anadrol but the point of orals is fast in high peak and out bc of C-17 alkylation and sublingual in a perfect world woukd only be minutes faster than swallowing but it’s fucking anavar unless you’re taking 50 mgs or more you aren’t feeling shit anyway

I'm generally skeptical of the purported rationales for sublingual delivery (and therefore don't think it's worth bothering with), because while delivery through the oral mucosa avoids the first pass hepatic metabolism and absorption through the GI tract, (i) the metabolism of 17AA (oral) androgens occurs primarily in the liver; (ii) bioavailability is essentially 100%; (iii) there is rapid absorption by the traditional route; and (iv) there is negligible justification based on reduced hepatotoxicity, since first pass is a "mere blip" for 17AAs - the liver's rate of blood flow is ~1 L/m and 17a-alkylation confers half-lives in the order of hours with a relatively low Vd (volume of distribution), thus the liver is exposed to high concentrations of the parent androgen regardless of sublingual delivery (this applies as well to "injectable orals").

Sublingual delivery as a method, if used, probably (except for perhaps stanozolol) does derive benefit with 3 - 4X (e8h - e6h) daily administration (this is the case for several commercially available 17AAs even via the oral route, e.g., Halo is prescribed to adults in doses of up to 10 - 40 mg daily in 1 - 4 doses, and its biological half-life is a mere 9.2 h).

Personally, I just use 17AAs as designed; down the hatch. In the cases of Anavar, Halo, and Anadrol, I do take them ~45 min - ~1 hr before training for their apparent increase to neural drive (i.e., strength; though I do not exclude the possibility of a placebo effect).

If you are committed to experimenting with sublingual delivery, for most 17AAs that you are likely to use, sublingual administration 20 min prior to training with heavy loads is what the pharmacokinetics data (from a cyclodextrin-based testosterone formulation designed for delivery through the oral mucosa) supports. Here, blood testosterone peaked at 20 min and then fell, reaching baseline levels by 360 min (+6 h).
Jumping on your valuable insight here,

what are your thoughts on Anavar being metabolized renally, would this mean the compound is necessarily nephrotoxic, in your view ?

Meaning, would putative nephrotoxic properties from Anavar, come from its being metabolized by the kidneys (so a certain degree of strain on them), or would be due to specific effects from the compound itself, or even from its possessing androgenic actions at the ARs in the kidneys?

Thanks.

Jumping on your valuable insight here,

what are your thoughts on Anavar being metabolized renally, would this mean the compound is necessarily nephrotoxic, in your view ?

Meaning, would putative nephrotoxic properties from Anavar, come from its being metabolized by the kidneys (so a certain degree of strain on them), or would be due to specific effects from the compound itself, or even from its possessing androgenic actions at the ARs in the kidneys?

Thanks.
Maybe there’s new info but as far as I understand Anavar is C-17 and thus must go thru hepatic metabolism to be active. The kidneys of course excrete the waste I don’t believe the kidneys metabolize anavar or much of anything in general. They clean blood they don’t break carbon chains etc. if I’m wrong forgive and enlighten me please.

Oh Jesus why people keep listening to all those idiots fake gurus.
It's just a pill! Swollow it with water, is that hard?

If you have stomach issues just choose a different drug like Winstrol, which costs less and it is easy more effective.

Not to mention the first sentence ... LOW TEST??? Do you enjoy having no gains?
Well FUCK! This is actually a good post @jaxino
I'm actually quite surprised at you right now 🤏🏿👏🏿

How does it compare to the oral both results and dosage? Curious thanks
It’s phenomenal I fucking love it, Alex has some really solid shit. I like it better than oral but one does at time get tired of taking shots after 25 years.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear