over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anavar, T3, mast for cutting

scb82

Newbies
First off I’m new to taking other compounds other than test, sust, and deca do excuse my ignorance. I’m wanting to do a cut cycle. I have read test and mast is a good combination. I have gotten so many mixed views on anavar. Most being it’s not worth the money. I have read good things on t-3 but not sure I should take with test and mast. What are your thoughts on a great cut cycle I’m eating very clean now but I’m currently at 21% body fat. Thank you for any future help

I mean… you’re fat. No drug combination is going to fix a bad diet.

Are you a powerlifter, or do you have some other reason why you’re so chunky? Or are you just sloppy? I know it’s a mean question but it’s an important one.

Id honestly just diet hard without relying on drugs to do the work until you’re at least in the 13-15% range tbh.

In this case, relying on gear to drop fat means you’re consciously or subconsciously allowing yourself to have a looser diet. People with discipline and experience use gear as one tool in their toolkit to drop fat, but it sounds like you’re just looking to use compounds to do the work for you.

I’d also avoid t3 for now. It’s a useful compound in the toolkit of an experienced user, but you seem to be a bit raw. Leave it alone for now. People who are fat (sorry) tend to abuse it and then end up stripping off muscle and harming thyroid function long term, causing cyclical weight gain.

So yeah, diet down sub 15%, get used to getting leaner without drugs, and then add in stuff like mast/anavar.

The honest answer is those WILL help you now, but cosmetically you’re fluffy to the point it won’t be too noticeable at the moment, and a reliance on those drugs will serve you poorly long term.

I understand I’m fat. I was 40 pounds heavier. I am eating a clean diet or I wouldn’t have lost what I already have. I was just wanting to spead the process up without cutting my diet so much I loose muscle I have worked hard to gain.

Attachments

• FB46BBEE-3992-4557-A5DF-F52274D6EDE5.jpeg
    FB46BBEE-3992-4557-A5DF-F52274D6EDE5.jpeg
    76.6 KB · Views: 151
There are no cutting steroids. If you "need" more androgen load you can add more steroids. When dropping fat the idea is to use just enough to avoid catabolism. Test only could be fine. If someone was experienced and wanted to do a drastic quick recomp then things may change.

If you absolutely want more drugs take the money for the T3, Anavar and Mast and buy GH instead.

T3 would increase fat loss and make things quicker but the thing is that it is potentially catabolic.

There are no cutting steroids. If you "need" more androgen load you can add more steroids. When dropping fat the idea is to use just enough to avoid catabolism. Test only could be fine. If someone was experienced and wanted to do a drastic quick recomp then things may change.

If you absolutely want more drugs take the money for the T3, Anavar and Mast and buy GH instead.

T3 would increase fat loss and make things quicker but the thing is that it is potentially catabolic.
Thanks man. I appreciate the fast reply. I’m new to this and have only been working out for 2 years now and being I’m 40 doesn’t help.

I'd keep cutting obviously, then never get fat again. A little test will help you hold onto what muscle you have no need for exotics.

How's your blood work? Cardio to help with fat loss and keep healthy.

Thanks man. I appreciate the fast reply. I’m new to this and have only been working out for 2 years now and being I’m 40 doesn’t help.
GH would be great for you, especially being 40. Just a couple of IUs a day. Like I said, you can put the money you save by just doing test and run a little GH. Little health worries and really promotes a leaner body over time.

I'd keep cutting obviously, then never get fat again. A little test will help you hold onto what muscle you have no need for exotics.

How's your blood work? Cardio to help with fat loss and keep healthy.
My blood work 226 2 year’s ago and now that I’m on trt it’s around 650 to 700. Yes I plan to stick with this until I die. It a lifestyle for me now. It’s helped me so much mentally it’s ridiculous. Thanks again.

My blood work 226 2 year’s ago and now that I’m on trt it’s around 650 to 700. Yes I plan to stick with this until I die. It a lifestyle for me now. It’s helped me so much mentally it’s ridiculous. Thanks again.

I don't think he's referring to bloodwork as in "what's your Free Test level".

I think he means how is your fasted glucose, A1c, blood pressure, GFR, homocysteine, lipids, trigs, and what ever else could be causing any metabolic issues for you.

Honestly, you don't need a "cut cycle". In your case, where you are at TRT will hold and build any muscle you need to. Until a person gets sub 9-10% adding the compounds that you mentioned will do nothing. You aren't 21% body fat either. Not trying to be a dick but go pay for a DEXA scan if you want an accurate reading.

Your focus should NOT be chems but it SHOULD be: diet, diet, diet, cardio, cardio, cardio, and make sure you are training hard in the gym. I would recommend fasted cardio separated from your weight sessions.

Also remember that eating "clean" isn't a recipe for a good physique. Eating clean is what an average person does to get healthy and lose some weight. You need to eat correctly to get a respectable physique- protein at at least 1.25g/lb BW, carbs reasonable from what digests well for you, and some healthy fats. Consistency over months and years!

Since you’re already dieting and lost 40lbs; first off congratulations! I don’t believe looking at your pic your 21% anymore either. What doses have you used in the past? Are you interested in Tren?

My favorite run is Test/Tren/Var/GH. Paired with the proper diet/training it always works wonders!

Cage

Since you’re already dieting and lost 40lbs; first off congratulations! I don’t believe looking at your pic your 21% anymore either. What doses have you used in the past? Are you interested in Tren?

My favorite run is Test/Tren/Var/GH. Paired with the proper diet/training it always works wonders!

Cage
Agreed, I wish he woulda posted the pic before I had responded.

He could definitely benefit with some fun gear now, and morph quickly.

Your listed cycle would be fun af.

I appreciate all the response’s. I didn’t think the readings I got were that accurate but that’s what the machine said so that’s what I posted. I couldn’t find a dexa scan machine near me but I am scheduled Monday to get a bod pod reading so I can get more accurate measurements and can tweak my macros better.

I don't think he's referring to bloodwork as in "what's your Free Test level".

I think he means how is your fasted glucose, A1c, blood pressure, GFR, homocysteine, lipids, trigs, and what ever else could be causing any metabolic issues for you.

Honestly, you don't need a "cut cycle". In your case, where you are at TRT will hold and build any muscle you need to. Until a person gets sub 9-10% adding the compounds that you mentioned will do nothing. You aren't 21% body fat either. Not trying to be a dick but go pay for a DEXA scan if you want an accurate reading.

Your focus should NOT be chems but it SHOULD be: diet, diet, diet, cardio, cardio, cardio, and make sure you are training hard in the gym. I would recommend fasted cardio separated from your weight sessions.

Also remember that eating "clean" isn't a recipe for a good physique. Eating clean is what an average person does to get healthy and lose some weight. You need to eat correctly to get a respectable physique- protein at at least 1.25g/lb BW, carbs reasonable from what digests well for you, and some healthy fats. Consistency over months and years!
Okay. Sorry about that. I’ll try to get new blood work next week because I don’t know. I need to more research on what are good levels on blood work anyways. I’m a noob but I have really been trying hard to improve my overall fitness and again I appreciate all the help.

Utilize Private MD Labs. You can test just about everything and they have a great test for the bodybuilder.

Cage

Cage
I have never tried tren. I actually was going to and I have 2 bottles of tren e 200 but a amateur body builder at the gym told me I shouldn’t fuck with it because the side effects aren’t worth the gains so he kinda scared me away from it for now.

Utilize Private MD Labs. You can test just about everything and they have a great test for the bodybuilder.

Cage
Thanks I’ll look them up now. Will they let me know what is acceptable ranges?

First off I’m new to taking other compounds other than test, sust, and deca do excuse my ignorance. I’m wanting to do a cut cycle. I have read test and mast is a good combination. I have gotten so many mixed views on anavar. Most being it’s not worth the money. I have read good things on t-3 but not sure I should take with test and mast. What are your thoughts on a great cut cycle I’m eating very clean now but I’m currently at 21% body fat. Thank you for any future help

There's no asking for cycles on this forum, it's against the rules! What you can do is list a cycle that you're contemplating and others can give feedback on it.

You can just get a physical at your doctor, there will be ranges for everything, you can see if your out of range.

You can post your blood work, too, and we can let you know how it looks. Don’t hesitate to message it if you’d like and I’ll give my feedback. I’m quite well versed with blood work (I get blood work bi-weekly due to health issues). You should do a complete metabolic panel, CBC, thyroid test, lipids, and possibly hormonal panel but if you’re on TRT I suspect you have a doctor keeping a close eye on your hormones.

You look good and less than 21% - congrats on making it this far. I’d steer clear of thyroid meds … some people have a hell of a time bouncing back after using them … if your thyroid is within range that is plenty to work with - much better and healthier ways to create more of a caloric deficit.

At your age and being on trt I would throw in 2iu GH and otherwise keep killing the gym and the diet. Maybe 25-50mg proviron as icing on cake but not worth using other stuff IMO - not if your goal is health and longevity

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131