over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anavar, T3, mast for cutting

You can post your blood work, too, and we can let you know how it looks. Don’t hesitate to message it if you’d like and I’ll give my feedback. I’m quite well versed with blood work (I get blood work bi-weekly due to health issues). You should do a complete metabolic panel, CBC, thyroid test, lipids, and possibly hormonal panel but if you’re on TRT I suspect you have a doctor keeping a close eye on your hormones.

You look good and less than 21% - congrats on making it this far. I’d steer clear of thyroid meds … some people have a hell of a time bouncing back after using them … if your thyroid is within range that is plenty to work with - much better and healthier ways to create more of a caloric deficit.

At your age and being on trt I would throw in 2iu GH and otherwise keep killing the gym and the diet. Maybe 25-50mg proviron as icing on cake but not worth using other stuff IMO - not if your goal is health and longevity
Thank you. I definitely want y’all’s opinion on my blood work if I’m allowed to post it on here.

This is completely embarrassing but this is what I started with 2 years and 1 month ago. I’m far from being where I want but it’s been hard loosing weight and trying to put on lean mass at the same time. I appreciate everyone’s inputs and compliments. It means a lot especially from guys who look 10 times better than me lol E987888A-9480-4CBA-95B2-9A58A10EAC21.jpeg

I have never tried tren. I actually was going to and I have 2 bottles of tren e 200 but a amateur body builder at the gym told me I shouldn’t fuck with it because the side effects aren’t worth the gains so he kinda scared me away from it for now.
Tren Ethanate doesn’t have the sides as say Tren Acetate. I don’t notice much of any sides at all with either, but I’m one of the few. Tren is a great compound, but it needs to be respected and not abused! Starting with low dose would be wise and move up from there.

Thanks I’ll look them up now. Will they let me know what is acceptable ranges?
When you have the lab work completed you’ll be emailed your results. The results will give you your healthy ranges of where you’re supposed to be at and if you’re low or high in those markers.

Cage

This is completely embarrassing but this is what I started with 2 years and 1 month ago. I’m far from being where I want but it’s been hard loosing weight and trying to put on lean mass at the same time. I appreciate everyone’s inputs and compliments. It means a lot especially from guys who look 10 times better than me lolView attachment 157792

Very well done, sir! What you have already accomplished is great. Keep doing what youre doing!

Really great progress so far. Just keep your diet tight and the fat will keep coming off. Calories limited, high protein, lots of fruits and veggies, keep the other stuff to a minimum. A little GH would be nice, say 2-3iu per day. Other than that, just be healthy man.

I understand I’m fat. I was 40 pounds heavier. I am eating a clean diet or I wouldn’t have lost what I already have. I was just wanting to spead the process up without cutting my diet so much I loose muscle I have worked hard to gain.
The drugs are a mistake at a higher bf%, and can elevate estrogen, and subsequently add more bf. Unless you actually need them, waiting until sub 15% is on point advice. Create a slight deficit in calories and you'll drop fat, not muscle. It doesn't have to be extreme to get great results. keeping your carbs mainly centered around your training, add in fasted cardio, and a disciplined diet and you'll get there. Train your ass off, your muscles will be just fine.
Everyone wants the quick fix, which seldom lasts. You'll rebound and go right back to being fat. Pay attention to the process, and appreciate the advice from the lifers here

there is some really good advice here bro, dont heed, I know you want a quick fix, but you owe it to yourself for how long you TOOK AWAY FROM YOUR BODY, to have some patience result wise in putting back into it.

imo it look like you have gyno, get your hormone levels checked + ALL bloodwork and use that as ground zero starting point..

HRT TEST, GH, AI (only if necessary) , maybe proviron. start modest man

The drugs are a mistake at a higher bf%, and can elevate estrogen, and subsequently add more bf. Unless you actually need them, waiting until sub 15% is on point advice. Create a slight deficit in calories and you'll drop fat, not muscle. It doesn't have to be extreme to get great results. keeping your carbs mainly centered around your training, add in fasted cardio, and a disciplined diet and you'll get there. Train your ass off, your muscles will be just fine.
Everyone wants the quick fix, which seldom lasts. You'll rebound and go right back to being fat. Pay attention to the process, and appreciate the advice from the lifers here
Thank you

I have never tried tren. I actually was going to and I have 2 bottles of tren e 200 but a amateur body builder at the gym told me I shouldn’t fuck with it because the side effects aren’t worth the gains so he kinda scared me away from it for now.
You're getting lots of very good advice here, my two cents' is don't touch the Tren, E or A. There are a myriad of reasons not to touch Tren so I'm not going into it, if you're interested do extensive research on it before deciding to use it, lots of info out there. Tren is maybe the most unique compound out there and what I would do is read all the threads about people's experience with it because with Tren the sides are truly prevalent and real and they will truly bite you in the ass unlike any other compound. From my personal experience with both E & A over time I'm suggesting you don't touch it. Good luck my friend, everyone is steering you in the right direction.

Since you’re already dieting and lost 40lbs; first off congratulations! I don’t believe looking at your pic your 21% anymore either. What doses have you used in the past? Are you interested in Tren?

My favorite run is Test/Tren/Var/GH. Paired with the proper diet/training it always works wonders!

Cage
That for the first time is my protocol. 500 T, 200 Tren A, 25 Anavar, and 4IU. At 53 that has me looking better than most. And that is doing Planet Fitness workouts. Lol

You're getting lots of very good advice here, my two cents' is don't touch the Tren, E or A. There are a myriad of reasons not to touch Tren so I'm not going into it, if you're interested do extensive research on it before deciding to use it, lots of info out there. Tren is maybe the most unique compound out there and what I would do is read all the threads about people's experience with it because with Tren the sides are truly prevalent and real and they will truly bite you in the ass unlike any other compound. From my personal experience with both E & A over time I'm suggesting you don't touch it. Good luck my friend, everyone is steering you in the right direction.
This. I made a promise never to touch tren again after my last run with it..it turns me in to a raging lunatic nowadays. If you’re married, and have a desire to keep it that way, stay away from tren lmao. (I know it doesn’t affect everyone the same, just my recent experience)

This. I made a promise never to touch tren again after my last run with it..it turns me in to a raging lunatic nowadays. If you’re married, and have a desire to keep it that way, stay away from tren lmao. (I know it doesn’t affect everyone the same, just my recent experience)
Yeah, agreed, Tren doesn't effect everyone the same, there are guys on the board here where Tren doesn't seem to effect them much at all or the sides are very minimal. The odd thing with Tren for me is the sides worsened over time either from continued usage or with age or both. I just don't touch Tren anymore mainly because of the sides that appeared later on with any amount used.

First and foremost t3 isn’t a fat burner and NO ONE should use it for this purpose. T3 have he’s place only if your BW shows deficiency via long period caloric deficit or gh use, not to “speed up the process”. If someone use it in this regard they clearly have no idea how thyroids hormones works and no, they aren’t selective for fat tissue, they burnt it all so it’s a straight road for muscle loss when the levels are through the roof. You need solid meal plan, cardio and patient no drugs.

First and foremost t3 isn’t a fat burner and NO ONE should use it for this purpose. T3 have he’s place only if your BW shows deficiency via long period caloric deficit or gh use, not to “speed up the process”. If someone use it in this regard they clearly have no idea how thyroids hormones works and no, they aren’t selective for fat tissue, they burnt it all so it’s a straight road for muscle loss when the levels are through the roof. You need solid meal plan, cardio and patient no drugs.
Truth.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity