over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anavar timing

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
How would you use 100mg of anavar a day while cutting? Most say all at once before workout, i dont see it. Will the "extra strength" you may or may not get, be worth not having it in your system all day? WHy is this method so popular?

Or would be before bed be more ideal (all at once) as i would assume 0 calories for 8 hours = more fat burning

I would start with 50.

Spread it out throughout the day.

One dose pre-workout.

RIP HDL :)

Var would give me insomnia, personal expierenced not sure if it's common, so I would do 50mg morning, 25mg pre and 25mg post workout. I would normally workout in the middle of the day. If it were an off day I would take half in the morning and half mid day.

That being said if it doesn't give you insomnia try to spread it out as much as you can, 8 hour half life.

A big dose of var preworkout spikes my blood pressure and gives me pumps so painful it's hard to finish the workout. A big dose at bedtime gives me insomnia. I just take it in divided doses through the day.

Morning and pre-workout,,, you don't eat during the night so i'm pretty convince you can get better results with orals if you take them while you are active/eating.

Mix it in with a 32oz drink that you will finish throughout the day. I usually do crystal light +/- green or hibiscus tea.

I've been doing cycles for over 30 years and I've never used any var.

How would you use 100mg of anavar a day while cutting? Most say all at once before workout, i dont see it. Will the "extra strength" you may or may not get, be worth not having it in your system all day? WHy is this method so popular?

Or would be before bed be more ideal (all at once) as i would assume 0 calories for 8 hours = more fat burning

I start at 40-50mg and see how that treats you. Split you dose 2 x per days 8-10 hours apart.

Honestly it's as powerful as 350mg a week of tren at that dosage... insane recomp.

As long as you can handle the back pumps...

No back pump issue for me.

Depending upon what mg tabs you have I would start at about 40-50mg per day. After 2 weeks go up to 60-75mg and then 2 weeks later if you want to do 100mg then do that.

I usually split it up AM/PM. Although if I were doing 100mg I would probably do 40mg morning, 40mg pre workout and 20 mg pre bed. As long as you get it in you then you are gtg. Sometimes when dosing high at 1 time you can get maximized side effects. For avar that could be a head/stomach ache etc. Many seem to get insominia or acid reflux too.

Avar is an underrated steroid for men. I can change fast on it at 40mg+ At 100mg you should transform and feel like a machine in the gym. I prefer running high dosed avar to tren when comparing results and side effects. Although as mentioned it will crush your HDL levels so take some supportive supplements during and well after. I would literally stay on the cholesterol supps (citrus bergamot, sytrinol, krill/fish oil etc) permanently if you plan on using orals again in the future.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws