over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anavar TRT+

No. It’s 100mg daily. Ive seen the script personally in my friends fridge. Plus he always tell me exactly what he takes.
Jeezus. I did 6 weeks of 50/day and my lipids were shocking.

"Do no harm" not in the vocab of these clinics

Var is used in treating of burn 🔥
Winny is veterinary product
I thought both var and drol are used for hiv? Just wondering, if studies showed it was harsh on kidneys I doubt they would use it. Or maybe the benefits outweigh the risks for AIDS patients.

I thought both var and drol are used for hiv? Just wondering, if studies showed it was harsh on kidneys I doubt they would use it. Or maybe the benefits outweigh the risks for AIDS patients.
Anavar has another legal reason for being prescribed: appetite stimulant, many don't know this but it's interesting. I don't even know if there are any guidelines to when this appetite stimulant is warranted.

I'm no doctor but potentially kidney toxic drugs are prescribed to people with compromised kidney function all the time. I don't think they know very well how, if or when certain anabolics could be kidney toxic. For example, Victor Black says there is no evidence tren is particularly harmful to the kidneys. He is right of course, it probably hasn't even hardly been looked at, no one knows. Well some feel they know but in a way scientists would "know," with data.

I'd be curious to know how many legit "medical need" Rx'es they wrote in France in all the years it was available. My guess is that 99% went on the black market. Anabolic steroids aren't even available in some high-tech western countries today, that's how "needed" they are. Here in Sweden maybe they used to have a 50mg nandrolone ampoule but that was probably 3 decades ago lol. I'm curious about a lot of things but now I wonder how often Anavar, or any anabolic, is actually used in burn patients. Is it a given or more rare. Regarding Anadrol and HIV, I haven't seen mention of it anywhere related to HIV, except the "Mooney" materials from another century, so my guess is that it's super rare?

I always thought drol and var as well
Anavar has another legal reason for being prescribed: appetite stimulant, many don't know this but it's interesting. I don't even know if there are any guidelines to when this appetite stimulant is warranted.

I'm no doctor but potentially kidney toxic drugs are prescribed to people with compromised kidney function all the time. I don't think they know very well how, if or when certain anabolics could be kidney toxic. For example, Victor Black says there is no evidence tren is particularly harmful to the kidneys. He is right of course, it probably hasn't even hardly been looked at, no one knows. Well some feel they know but in a way scientists would "know," with data.

I'd be curious to know how many legit "medical need" Rx'es they wrote in France in all the years it was available. My guess is that 99% went on the black market. Anabolic steroids aren't even available in some high-tech western countries today, that's how "needed" they are. Here in Sweden maybe they used to have a 50mg nandrolone ampoule but that was probably 3 decades ago lol. I'm curious about a lot of things but now I wonder how often Anavar, or any anabolic, is actually used in burn patients. Is it a given or more rare. Regarding Anadrol and HIV, I haven't seen mention of it anywhere related to HIV, except the "Mooney" materials from another century, so my guess is that it's super rare?
Always thought var and drol as well as gh were given to aids patients could be wrong. Surprised primo isn't used medically for anything as it's considered safe among AAS users.

I always thought drol and var as well

Always thought var and drol as well as gh were given to aids patients could be wrong. Surprised primo isn't used medically for anything as it's considered safe among AAS users.
They are.

The fact that AIDs patients with compromised immune systems are taking anadrol for 16+ weeks should tell us orals aren't nearly as toxic as the bodybuilding community has made them out to be.

They are.

The fact that AIDs patients with compromised immune systems are taking anadrol for 16+ weeks should tell us orals aren't nearly as toxic as the bodybuilding community has made them out to be.

It depends how you look at it my friend :)

It tells me a compromised lipid profile is secondary and an acceptable risk to cachexia from AID/HIV/burns/cancer.

Patients with cancer cachexia (CC) in this study had lower levels of Trigs, LDL and HDL (although not good) anyway.

"In contrast to triglycerides, Chol was significantly reduced in cachectic cancer patients, which aligns with previous findings (25, 26). HDL-C and LDL-C also were reduced. The decrease of Chol, HDL-C, and LDL-C in CC compared to pCC patients might be caused by a pathophysiological mechanism, which preferentially and swiftly removes Chol from the systemic circulation, particularly compared to TG".

We know Oxymetholone, Oxandrolone, 17aa orals generally increases these lipid values in healthy subjects (bar HDL) so it might be a good fit for them whilst experiencing disease related weight/muscle loss.

Whilst I do agree with you, if they were 'that bad' then they would be off limits.

It depends how you look at it my friend :)

It tells me a compromised lipid profile is secondary and an acceptable risk to cachexia from AID/HIV/burns/cancer.

Patients with cancer cachexia (CC) in this study had lower levels of Trigs, LDL and HDL (although not good) anyway.

"In contrast to triglycerides, Chol was significantly reduced in cachectic cancer patients, which aligns with previous findings (25, 26). HDL-C and LDL-C also were reduced. The decrease of Chol, HDL-C, and LDL-C in CC compared to pCC patients might be caused by a pathophysiological mechanism, which preferentially and swiftly removes Chol from the systemic circulation, particularly compared to TG".

We know Oxymetholone, Oxandrolone, 17aa orals generally increases these lipid values in healthy subjects (bar HDL) so it might be a good fit for them whilst experiencing disease related weight/muscle loss.

Whilst I do agree with you, if they were 'that bad' then they would be off limits.
Totally correct. I'm trying to get guys away from the idea that orals are so bad for the liver and kidneys. They're much worse for cholesterol markers.

Just got lipid panel back from 50mg Anavar after 4 weeks.

I’m on 5mg Rosuvastatin & 10mg
ezetimibe. HDL is destroyed (baseline was 44) but the rest is pretty.

I’m not sure what my HDL would be on half the dose.

Although I’m not totally sure how harmful low HDL is in isolation, I’m not sure I want to have a low HDL all year.

Not gonna lie, I look as good as I’ve ever looked right now. Weight and strength haven’t changed much but the recomp is noticeable.

IMG_8884.jpeg

^ also blood pressure and heart rate haven’t increased at all. The only problem is HDL tanked and CRP level was 1.02, when I’d never seen it higher than 0.3 before.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131