over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anavar TRT+

Now that you are here replying anyways :). Do you think 300mg's of test is to much for conditioning/crossfit etc?
100%

I have been prescribed 200mg for the past three years. Me on 200 vs. 100 is a completely different result.

Negative pulmonary function for sure, increased RHR, carrying additional unnecessary weight.

Trying to figure out at the moment how I can drop down to 50mg and be able to run say 400EQ and some Masteron and not crush my E2.

RHR on 200 test + 100-200 Nandro is usually 42-44 (with 2IU of human grade GH mornings)

On 600 test I’m at 50-56

100 test I am in the high 30s

Lower the RHR typically the higher the HRV which correlates to CNS/PNS recovery

I would say 70 test + 50 nandro + 250-300 EQ is about to be my new normal.

100%

I have been prescribed 200mg for the past three years. Me on 200 vs. 100 is a completely different result.

Negative pulmonary function for sure, increased RHR, carrying additional unnecessary weight.
About how much additional weight in your experience?
Trying to figure out at the moment how I can drop down to 50mg and be able to run say 400EQ and some Masteron and not crush my E2.
What is your E2 on 200 vs 100 test? Does EQ/mast lower your E2?

Have you ever tested your E1? That seems to be what boldenone aromatizes into.
RHR on 200 test + 100-200 Nandro is usually 42-44 (with 2IU of human grade GH mornings)

On 600 test I’m at 50-56

100 test I am in the high 30s

Lower the RHR typically the higher the HRV which correlates to CNS/PNS recovery
I would have thought that additional mg would also contribute to recovery.

But I’m sure any additional water is a trade off for athletics, and there’s a point at which it where more becomes detrimental.
I would say 70 test + 50 nandro + 250-300 EQ is about to be my new normal.
So you feel that 70 test + 50 deca brings on less superfluous water than 150-200 test?

About how much additional weight in your experience?

What is your E2 on 200 vs 100 test? Does EQ/mast lower your E2?

Have you ever tested your E1? That seems to be what boldenone aromatizes into.

I would have thought that additional mg would also contribute to recovery.

But I’m sure any additional water is a trade off for athletics, and there’s a point at which it where more becomes detrimental.

So you feel that 70 test + 50 deca brings on less superfluous water than 150-200 test?

Apologies - replying on my phone. In all sincerity E1 is not a metric I have been tracking, I will add this to my notes for when I return home.

On 200 test I float at 212-216 depending on runs for the week. On 600 after only two weeks of administration I was sitting at 231. I looked and felt ridiculous. Extremely vascular, still lean but just heavy. Intercellular water weight to an extreme. On week two of 200mg and I am back down to 213 as of this morning.

When I go from 150/200 a week to 100 in all sincerity I don’t stop much weight, a bit of subcutaneous but I feel that is mitigated with my 2IU of GH. What I primarily feel is a “lightness” regarding my pulmonary function. On long slow distances it usually takes me 3-4 miles to get into my “cruising groove”. I can have a light mobility warm up on 100mg and immediately hit it with my lungs being open after about 400M.

We equate higher dosages to increased recovery for sure - something I have always struggled with though is more muscle does not mean recovery for performance. I need to get glycogen in immediately and about 36 hours of increased protein synthesis and that’s it.

Starting to get the the point where my musculature is actually impeding my ability for output.

I have not yet ran 70 test + 50 nandro but I feel like I recover just fine on 100/50-75 so cannot imagine the difference is that palpable. Note that is with a mild dose of EQ, pulsatile use of anavar, 2IU HGH and 20iu of IGF most nights.

Now if we take the EQ or other non aromatizing product out…. Ehhh

I will say however I seem to always lower my dosage when I hit blocks of training with heaps of long slow distance runs. In all sincerity I do feel like I would need a bit of help when on my sprint blocks + high intensity + high output programming.

About to completely change my programming as well from performance first to Ross Edgley’s stuff so that should be interesting. Is my ability to recover so quickly perhaps linked to a similar programming utilized the past 18 months? (Frequent use of the same movements but different weights/ranges/etc?)

Jesus that was a lot to type - sorry if I missed anything mate

Apologies - replying on my phone. In all sincerity E1 is not a metric I have been tracking, I will add this to my notes for when I return home.
It's just a curiosity of mine. The more important thing I would think to track is whether you see a big jump in E1 from EQ and then a potential change/improvement in lipids, joints, libido, etc.

E2 is many times over more potent per pg than E1 so the increase in E1 would need to be pretty dramatic.
On 200 test I float at 212-216 depending on runs for the week. On 600 after only two weeks of administration I was sitting at 231. I looked and felt ridiculous. Extremely vascular, still lean but just heavy. Intercellular water weight to an extreme. On week two of 200mg and I am back down to 213 as of this morning.
Damn! That's just incredible.
When I go from 150/200 a week to 100 in all sincerity I don’t stop much weight, a bit of subcutaneous but I feel that is mitigated with my 2IU of GH. What I primarily feel is a “lightness” regarding my pulmonary function. On long slow distances it usually takes me 3-4 miles to get into my “cruising groove”. I can have a light mobility warm up on 100mg and immediately hit it with my lungs being open after about 400M.

We equate higher dosages to increased recovery for sure - something I have always struggled with though is more muscle does not mean recovery for performance. I need to get glycogen in immediately and about 36 hours of increased protein synthesis and that’s it.

Starting to get the the point where my musculature is actually impeding my ability for output.

I have not yet ran 70 test + 50 nandro but I feel like I recover just fine on 100/50-75 so cannot imagine the difference is that palpable. Note that is with a mild dose of EQ, pulsatile use of anavar, 2IU HGH and 20iu of IGF most nights.
Increlex or LR3? I believe you've said you don't care for humalog/novolog?
Now if we take the EQ or other non aromatizing product out…. Ehhh

I will say however I seem to always lower my dosage when I hit blocks of training with heaps of long slow distance runs. In all sincerity I do feel like I would need a bit of help when on my sprint blocks + high intensity + high output programming.

About to completely change my programming as well from performance first to Ross Edgley’s stuff so that should be interesting. Is my ability to recover so quickly perhaps linked to a similar programming utilized the past 18 months? (Frequent use of the same movements but different weights/ranges/etc?)
I can't say I know the answer to that. I've read a few different ideas on that front. Some think that if you're not proficient at a movement then you can't properly load it up so the absolute load is less. Others have said that performing new exercies/activities/sports is neurologically demanding on its own regardless of the absolute load placed upon the body.
Jesus that was a lot to type - sorry if I missed anything mate
Dude, no apologies at all. Love reading what you've been able to learn.

@cmryan

The IGF comes from empower pharmacies and is prescribed by envizion in Florida. It’s 100mcg per ml and has some GH secretaugoges in there as well. Not super expensive to be honest.

I’ll be back home the night of the 19th and can post up specifics if you’re interested.

Insulin I have minimal experience with - for my lifestyle it’s just not a fit in all sincerity. I think I’m done training for the day then I have to adjunct teach, hope into a Muay Thai session with a mate or wind up running with a friend that night or god forbid the wife has me take her to the pool with our O course.

I’ve got it in my notebook to request E1 with my E2 here on out. A comparison is good data to have.

I think I agree with both modalities - just 18 months with one style of programming…. You wind up sticking to movements someone likes and for sure progress stalls or declines (for me at least).

I’ve been working on some data regarding my activation/mobility warm up with the boys. It’s honestly looking extremely promising. All too often we look at the need to warm up but it’s uncoordinated generic movements with no purpose. Purpose driven “warm up” so far has been one the the largest improvement and injury mitigators I have come across

Anything that lowers Apo B is not going to be safe. If you really want to try it, make sure to run Ezetimibe + Atorvastatin 10mg each to mitigate it.

Agreed.

An even more appealing and direct pathway to decrease these CVD risks that accompany Var via lowered HDL, would be to influence ApoLiprotein-A1 (ApoA1)

I’ve read this gets down-regulated with exogenous hormones. ApoA1 is responsible for changing preformed / neophyte HDL’s into adult (fully functional) HDL’s so it’s a one of the good guys we need.

Fibrates (safely), PPARα, EPA/DHA, and good old Niacin are interesting here for precisely this process.

100%

My experience is the same. Some of these "as long as you feel good" facebook groups and youtubers are totally wrong. It's easy to trick your mind into feeling better on a higher dose, but if it raises blood pressure and resting heart rate, it is not good for you.

What would you guess Ross Edgley runs to stay that jacked and athletic year round?

@cmryan

The IGF comes from empower pharmacies and is prescribed by envizion in Florida. It’s 100mcg per ml and has some GH secretaugoges in there as well. Not super expensive to be honest.

I’ll be back home the night of the 19th and can post up specifics if you’re interested.

Insulin I have minimal experience with - for my lifestyle it’s just not a fit in all sincerity. I think I’m done training for the day then I have to adjunct teach, hope into a Muay Thai session with a mate or wind up running with a friend that night or god forbid the wife has me take her to the pool with our O course.

I’ve got it in my notebook to request E1 with my E2 here on out. A comparison is good data to have.

I think I agree with both modalities - just 18 months with one style of programming…. You wind up sticking to movements someone likes and for sure progress stalls or declines (for me at least).

I’ve been working on some data regarding my activation/mobility warm up with the boys. It’s honestly looking extremely promising. All too often we look at the need to warm up but it’s uncoordinated generic movements with no purpose. Purpose driven “warm up” so far has been one the the largest improvement and injury mitigators I have come across
Have you ever taken IGF-1 from China/RC to compare this to?

I am prescribed 50mg anavar daily by my endo.

Ran it for a straight year and my lipids were beyond destroyed.

I now purely use pre strength based workouts for its CNS stimulatory effects 3-4x per week. And no not take it when traveling.

All issues have subsided.
Dude your Endo is a retard. Now clue why or how he even justified that daily dose. Did you test positive for HIV or set yourself on fire?

I wouldn't. I run test year round throw in 1 extra

So say 200prop/200npp....then switch the npp for 200 tren....200 mast....50mg Ed oral for 4-6 weeks if I go low calorie. Always about 400mg week.

As others have suggested, I would not run anavar or any oral year round. That is definitely not healthy.

Dude your Endo is a retard. Now clue why or how he even justified that daily dose. Did you test positive for HIV or set yourself on fire?
Ha! Today I go into the local clinic just to do a simple STD panel test. I've been pretty wild the last 6 months. Especially in Miami.
I walk up and with a lobby full of people the nurse says out loud.. you're here for STDs.
I'm like WTF... Then she asks my name and I write it down. She then repeats it out loud. I told her .. so you're just putting me out there like that. I said so in a not so playful tone. Not cool at all.

Want to see something really crazy?

These Florida docs man…. You see an endo in Kissime / land o lakes and you know you can get whatever you want lmao

Attachments

• IMG_3112.jpeg
    IMG_3112.jpeg
    51.5 KB · Views: 89
What would you guess Ross Edgley runs to stay that jacked and athletic year round?

He’s a lifetime athlete man. I’d say 200-300 test, bit of EQ, maybe 100mg nandro and pulsatile orals.

Discipline with diet, cross training and heavy lifting and you stay pretty big and full year round.

Want to see something really crazy?

These Florida docs man…. You see an endo in Kissime / land o lakes and you know you can get whatever you want lmao
Haha. I didn’t know winstrol was even still available by prescription here. And at 100mg/day!

Haha. I didn’t know winstrol was even still available by prescription here. And at 100mg/day!
Yep, I’m prescribed 200 test, 200 deca, and 50mg Anavar and winstrol. They have you run an oral 8 weeks on 4 weeks off. I’m pretty sure I could order both at the same time if I wanted, but I usually choose the var.
My buddy uses the same clinic and they gave him 300mg test because he told them he has a powerlifting meet coming up

Yep, I’m prescribed 200 test, 200 deca, and 50mg Anavar and winstrol. They have you run an oral 8 weeks on 4 weeks off. I’m pretty sure I could order both at the same time if I wanted, but I usually choose the var.
My buddy uses the same clinic and they gave him 300mg test because he told them he has a powerlifting meet coming up

How much do you pay for this?

I’m clearly so out of the loop on this stuff…. 8 week cycles of winny and anavar is freaking hilarious though. The deca is year round?

How much do you pay for this?

I’m clearly so out of the loop on this stuff…. 8 week cycles of winny and anavar is freaking hilarious though. The deca is year round?
Test is around $200, this includes all syringes/etc, ancillaries
Deca is $100, and you can run it year round, I don’t though
The orals are expensive, around $500 for 8 weeks.
Much pricier than UGL, but I did have legitimate low test from 10 years in the military. I make good money and I can afford it, and it’s a legit prescription so I can take it with me when I travel for work. Worth it for me at this point in my life

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws