over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anavar's impact on cholesterol?

No, we would need a lot more than a sample size of one person

Sample of 5 people, 100 people.. still not enough for me to lose sight of caution. 4 weeks 40-60 mg MAX of anavar for me.

Sample of 5 people, 100 people.. still not enough for me to lose sight of caution. 4 weeks 40-60 mg MAX of anavar for me.

Well yea, but a sample size of 100 would make it pretty clear everyone should be using GW on 40-60mg of anavar.

Ive never seen anyone do anavar for any length of time that didnt take a huge hit HDL wise and a raise LDL wise. Single digit HDL is common with longer usage

This.

I've seen single digit HDL after just 4 weeks.

Well yea, but a sample size of 100 would make it pretty clear everyone should be using GW on 40-60mg of anavar.

The more I research GW, the more amazing it seems to be. It almost appears to be a damn miracle drug. The entire cancer scare is likely just that-- a scare, as there are many, many commonly used drugs/food additives out there that have been shown to cause cancer under similar circumstances and no one seems to worry about them.

Not only was GW not shown to cause cancer in humans, but the rats it was tested in had to be given massive dosages for pretty much their entire lives before cancer developed, and even then I believe the tumors were benign. Basically, these rats lived their entire lives without dying of cancer (they died because they were dissected for study).

I forget the exact figures, but the human equivalent was like 2 pounds of GW per day for around 50 years, or something ridiculous like that.

A more plausible theory for why research was discontinued on GW is that it worked TOO well, at too many things. They don't WANT to sell a drug like that--because it would have eliminated the need for multiple classes of drugs, many of which are BIG money makers. Of course, I am not saying this is what happened, but only that it seems more plausible, as many other drugs have been FDA approved after having caused cancer under similar circumstances.

The AMA/Big-Pharma is all about one thing--MONEY! People better damn well believe that these organizations would have no problem scrapping research on a drug proven to cure cancer if it was going to cut into profits. Western medicine, as dictated by big Pharma, is NOT meant to cure diseases/conditions, but to manage symptoms, so that patients stay dependent on both the health care system and drugs for the rest of their lives...or as long as possible. They don't want people well--because that means no money. They want people sick, but not too sick, so that they remain dependent on the system...and THAT is the truth.

The more I research GW, the more amazing it seems to be. It almost appears to be a damn miracle drug. The entire cancer scare is likely just that-- a scare, as there are many, many commonly used drugs/food additives out there that have been shown to cause cancer under similar circumstances and no one seems to worry about them.

Not only was GW not shown to cause cancer in humans, but the rats it was tested in had to be given massive dosages for pretty much their entire lives before cancer developed, and even then I believe the tumors were benign. Basically, these rats lived their entire lives without dying of cancer (they died because they were dissected for study).

I forget the exact figures, but the human equivalent was like 2 pounds of GW per day for around 50 years, or something ridiculous like that.

A more plausible theory for why research was discontinued on GW is that it worked TOO well, at too many things. They don't WANT to sell a drug like that--because it would have eliminated the need for multiple classes of drugs, many of which are BIG money makers. Of course, I am not saying this is what happened, but only that it seems more plausible, as many other drugs have been FDA approved after having caused cancer under similar circumstances.

The AMA/Big-Pharma is all about one thing--MONEY! People better damn well believe that these organizations would have no problem scrapping research on a drug proven to cure cancer if it was going to cut into profits. Western medicine, as dictated by big Pharma, is NOT meant to cure diseases/conditions, but to manage symptoms, so that patients stay dependent on both the health care system and drugs for the rest of their lives...or as long as possible. They don't want people well--because that means no money. They want people sick, but not too sick, so that they remain dependent on the system...and THAT is the truth.

I used to take it for a little while, but sadly I live in a state where I can't get bloodwork without a doctor so was never able to see if it helped counteract the tren I was on. Wish more people do

GW is Cardarine right? I'll admit that cancer stuff spooked me too so I never bought that stuff.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk 2

Check this out. Pretty amazing

bloodwork after 6 weeks of GW-50156 (only compound)

I'm more interested in how many people have had labs on orals while taking GW501516. One guy on here did and told me it actually worked and his lipids were fine.
Do people still use GW despite the cancer concerns (which could be overblown)? While the data may have been skewed, it was enough to get big pharma to drop it's dev like a hot potato. Seems hard to validate using it. I used it once. Noticeable cardio capacity/endurance increase when doing cardio. I was not expecting that. I seemed to lean out too but I was on way to much other shit to be able to objectively say it was the GW. I do believe my cardio endurance improved though. Sure as hell felt like it and I wasn't necessarily looking for it.

As for the focus of the thread, I agree that any DHT derivative oral is going to be particularly hard on lipid profile. Nature of the beast.

Last edited:
Do people still use GW despite the cancer concerns (which could be overblown)? While the data may have been skewed, it was enough to get big pharma to drop it's dev like a hot potato. Seems hard to validate using it. I used it once. Noticeable cardio capacity/endurance increase when doing cardio. I was not expecting that. I seemed to lean out too but I was on way to much other shit to be able to objectively say it was the GW. I do believe my cardio endurance improved though. Sure as hell felt like it and I wasn't necessarily looking for it.

As for the focus of the thread, I agree that any DHT derivative oral is going to be particularly hard on lipid profile. Nature of the beast.

I was using for maybe 6 months when people first started talking about it. I don't have cancer. lol

I'm more interested in how many people have had labs on orals while taking GW501516. One guy on here did and told me it actually worked and his lipids were fine.

I've been on for two+ years blasting and cruising. more blasting
took GW for 10 weeks and my cholesterol got almost scary low
although this is subjective because i have a thyroid issue
although for a fact HDL did not rise

my other supplements i take for specifically cholesterol for one year without a blood test were:
RYR 1600mg per day
20mg policosanol per day
artichoke leaf extract 3 times per day
guggul extract
amla extract
niacin 500mg before bed

of course all of these lower cholesterol significantly.
so very subjective and anecdotal, but i would say GW helps and lowers cholesterol significantly, as i feel that the vitamins alone cannot take me to scary low levels as i have.

I did a cholesterol test end of december and total was 146, and 3 weeks later it was 140. During this time i had been taking GW and my cholesterol vitamins.

I've never been a big fan of anavar as I have never received much from it especially to when you compare cost to benefit ratio. about two years ago I thought I'd experiment with it a bit more and see if I could find the sweet spot for me and ran a dose of 50mg daily(25mg every 12hrs) along side 150mg test enanthate a week. I allways get blood work done and have never had anything scary pop up but after 4 weeks in i did my first bloodwork and hdl was sitting at 8, needless to say my experiment was over. I allways new it effected cholesterol levels but couldn't imagine it hitting that hard that fast. I f a can find the paperwork i'll do my best to post them

Last edited:
I've never been a big fan of anavar as I have never received much from it especially to when you compare cost to benefit ratio. about two years ago I thought I'd experiment with it a bit more and see if I could find the sweet spot for me and ran a dose of 50mg daily(25mg every 12hrs) along side 150mg test enanthate a week. I allways get blood work done and have never had anything scary pop up but after 4 weeks in i did my first bloodwork and hdl was sitting at 8, needless to say my experiment was over. I allways new it effected cholesterol levels but couldn't imagine it hitting that hard that fast. I f a can find the paperwork i'll do my best to post them

Didn't you find the recomp effects on the abdominal area,. the fullness and the strenght pleasing? I love that compound and i only need 30-40mg!

ON TOPIC: Yes, anavar crushes my cholestrol levels like any other oral!

I'm about to start another 100mg anavar run. i've done them twice, lived, with great gains, but my bloods were so awful my doctors jaw hit the floor. Where are you guys getting the GW from pep site wise? I'm going to add this in alongside citrus bergamot in my upcoming run.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear