over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ancient Aztec Diet

The "Ouroboros Steak Kit" started as a joke concept in an art exhibit a few years ago, but now I think people are trying to develop it. You take a DNA swab of yourself and use it to grow a culture of meat for your own consumption. The invention is actually included in the Sci Fi book "Project Hail Mary" that was written by dude who wrote "The Martian."

Based on everything I have studied, It appears to me that the 2nd sun was Noah's time and the 3rd sun was POST FLOOD/noahs ark if we want to compare to biblical timeline, because he mentions the same giants that preceded great flood, but him and various cultures also tell of a few of these "nephilim" giants etc having escaped on rafts of some sort , for lack of better terminology representative of the engineering of the time

maybe look at the Mayan popol voh, their story of creation, which ALSO depicts a great flood although a lot of scientists and archaeologists agree it may have been caused by a giant asteroid hitting near chichen itza in yucatan. Chicxulub crater is still very visible and incredible looking

I'd say the majority of us lack a sense of true identity and with it consuming traditional foods specific to our cultural heritage.
I'm Norwegian, Italian and a little slavic for example. My grandparents immigrated to this country and then had families that further moved around within the continental US. Re-maried thus further diluting ones specific genetics. I am American but I lack a true sense of my cultural identity. I don't speak multiple languages. I don't practice/celebrate ethnic holidays unique to my heritage. From what I've read (and I can't remember where), we would all be better served if we ate a traditional diet specific to the region of our genetic heritage. Has something to do with our digestive systems evolving with those foods. Makes one question how many Aztecs had corn allergies or practiced vegetarianism.lol

Mexicans are therefore the descendance of the Aztecs and might benefit from such a diet?

Personally I think Americans are fucked with our processed & fast food lifestyles. Life expectancy is actually going down in the US for a multitude of reasons (smoking, car accidents, gun violence not to mention our shitty diets). How long has Ulcerative Colitis or Crohn's disease been around and is it specifically American in it's evolution? Can one diet benefit all people of this planet? Does a man in Nairobi have the same microbiome as a female in Poland? Would one or the other benefit from consuming their ethnic diet?

I'd say the majority of us lack a sense of true identity and with it consuming traditional foods specific to our cultural heritage.
I'm Norwegian, Italian and a little slavic for example. My grandparents immigrated to this country and then had families that further moved around within the continental US. Re-maried thus further diluting ones specific genetics. I am American but I lack a true sense of my cultural identity. I don't speak multiple languages. I don't practice/celebrate ethnic holidays unique to my heritage. From what I've read (and I can't remember where), we would all be better served if we ate a traditional diet specific to the region of our genetic heritage. Has something to do with our digestive systems evolving with those foods. Makes one question how many Aztecs had corn allergies or practiced vegetarianism.lol

Mexicans are therefore the descendance of the Aztecs and might benefit from such a diet?

Personally I think Americans are fucked with our processed & fast food lifestyles. Life expectancy is actually going down in the US for a multitude of reasons (smoking, car accidents, gun violence not to mention our shitty diets). How long has Ulcerative Colitis or Crohn's disease been around and is it specifically American in it's evolution? Can one diet benefit all people of this planet? Does a man in Nairobi have the same microbiome as a female in Poland? Would one or the other benefit from consuming their ethnic diet?
My dna test read 60% Polish, 30% eastern slav and around 10% german
The only culture I know besides chicano (trip out on that one!) is my slav side. I grew up close with serbians and croatians and some macedonians. But my immediate neighborhood and schools were mexican. A lot of western europeans are TYPE A blood type I have noticed, which is accompanied by a protease deficiency thus resulting in us being effectively rendered to vegetarian diets ( should we choose to live in harmony with our body I suppose) . This is absolutely true for me and all of my polish family. We all have digestive disorders but ONLY After emigrating to USA. First stop for us and many poles was Chicago. These are all good and interesting questions you ask. The blood type diets are also interesting, I have implemented SOME, not all, but they also tell of our antigens and OR antibodies innate to our blood type, and susceptibilities to certain ailments and diseases viruses etc.

One thing i Will say is when I worked in the medical field, we would get a lot of paisas from Mexico ( the cowboy ranch type people who are born in Mexico) who came in there with digestive disorders, we theorized was due to the tainted meat they were consuming Here, compared to the FRESH butcher meat in their pueblos and ranchos back home.

Remind them my Cro-Magnon Diet is patent pending 😁

My dna test read 60% Polish, 30% eastern slav and around 10% German.

This is absolutely true for me and all of my polish family. We all have digestive disorders but ONLY After emigrating to USA.
I had severe Diverticulosis/diverticulitis for many years. So did my dad. Had most of my Sigmoid colon removed a few years back. Suffered severe GERD requiring medications (for years) and then finally a Nissen Fundoplication last year to avoid Barrett's. Would these digestive disorders been prevented had I eaten nothing but a Mediterranean diet all my life? Did the 6-8 gut stuffing meals/day associated with BBing/powerlifting cause/contribute to my digestive issues? Why me and not the millions of other athletes doing the same thing?

the thing is really you are talking of oral tradition which is based much prior to 1500s.
whos to say what was happening for sure.

as far as the diet, it could be the diet of any sort of hunting based ppl. i dont htink there is any way to know for sure.

i dont think it seems ideal for most modern day humans.

keep in mind i live under a rock but most modern humans, particularly younger modern humans maybe even more particulalry those culteral types with money like you speek seem easily impressed by ppl who kind play the part. not saying this dude isnt legit in some way.

someone living from that has a tendency to play that part maybe a liilte more then what the reality might also be. again this isnt to say there isnt truth in this guy or what he says.

The "Ouroboros Steak Kit" started as a joke concept in an art exhibit a few years ago, but now I think people are trying to develop it. You take a DNA swab of yourself and use it to grow a culture of meat for your own consumption. The invention is actually included in the Sci Fi book "Project Hail Mary" that was written by dude who wrote "The Martian."
Bioidentical meat?
Please tell me it's not fungi based!?
Anybody else been watching The Last of Us?

Good read. Who was it that silenced the guy and why? They didn't want this to get out because it's top secret, or they thought it would give bad publicity and create bad headlines?

I do agree on the animal meat. IMO there are a few reasons people refuse to eat meat. Virtue signaling, they buy into the hype of the vegan diet, they want attention. Lots of diets that work but IMO a balanced one is best. I do disagree with him on fruit however.

Very interesting read def will generate some good discussion.

Good read. Who was it that silenced the guy and why? They didn't want this to get out because it's top secret, or they thought it would give bad publicity and create bad headlines?

I do agree on the animal meat. IMO there are a few reasons people refuse to eat meat. Virtue signaling, they buy into the hype of the vegan diet, they want attention. Lots of diets that work but IMO a balanced one is best. I do disagree with him on fruit however.

Very interesting read def will generate some good discussion.
not something I am interested knowing details about thus incriminating myself or associating myself with more info about the guy than necessary (reason for greenlight)

the vegans are all almost always sickly and deficient in an array of micronutrients and bioavailable minerals etc
they are as opinionated and loud and imposing ideology similarly to that of LGBTQ community in terms of their M.O

@ MT

That diet is interesting for sure. I would fail due to the raw meat part lol

If interested….

Google or YouTube Paul Saladino, MD “CarnivoreMD” as he espouses quite a bit of those same principles. He’s been divorced from the traditional carnivore diet for about a year and has moved into an “animal based diet” instead, adding seasonal fruits, raw milk and raw honey.

He is also a huge advocate for eating organs as well - literally all of them lol - so a true nose-to-tail approach.

Moved to Costa Rica to get closer to the ocean and nature etc.

Dude is wicked smart FWIW.

A lot of remote African tribes still eat like this 👍🏿

the thing is really you are talking of oral tradition which is based much prior to 1500s.
whos to say what was happening for sure.

as far as the diet, it could be the diet of any sort of hunting based ppl. i dont htink there is any way to know for sure.

i dont think it seems ideal for most modern day humans.

keep in mind i live under a rock but most modern humans, particularly younger modern humans maybe even more particulalry those culteral types with money like you speek seem easily impressed by ppl who kind play the part. not saying this dude isnt legit in some way.

someone living from that has a tendency to play that part maybe a liilte more then what the reality might also be. again this isnt to say there isnt truth in this guy or what he says.
totally agree

@ MT

That diet is interesting for sure. I would fail due to the raw meat part lol

If interested….

Google or YouTube Paul Saladino, MD “CarnivoreMD” as he espouses quite a bit of those same principles. He’s been divorced from the traditional carnivore diet for about a year and has moved into an “animal based diet” instead, adding seasonal fruits, raw milk and raw honey.

He is also a huge advocate for eating organs as well - literally all of them lol - so a true nose-to-tail approach.

Moved to Costa Rica to get closer to the ocean and nature etc.

Dude is wicked smart FWIW.
paul S is a good guy i have spoke with him a few times to dig in to some of the deeper areas of the concepts he preaches

jamaicans eat that ox tail soup, my homey from Memphis eat the chicken gizzard, Mexicans eat guts innerds tongue headmeat and worse, i have friends who LOVE this stuff too yuck, lengua is NASTY !!! cacausians and rocky mountain oysters in colorado lol , its not as rare as it sounds i think that liver king wierdo just really put a stain on animal organs. my relatives by the Canada border eat all of the animals organs basically and they make stuff out of the feathers and teeth similar to the natives that were there first.

A lot of remote African tribes still eat like this 👍🏿
Absolutely. And at least at some point, most all early peoples' did. And human physiology has changed little, if at all during that time yet our entire eating habits have. Particularly with all the pasteurization, homogenization, irradiation, cooked, processed foods, plastic containers....

Sushi and tartare both digest so easily. Real sourdough bread is night and day compared to the quickly fermented bread on shelves where the yeast hasn't had time to consume the gluten.

Now many people are beginning to have gluten/celiac problems, vitamin deficiencies, indigestion, colon and intestinal problems...

Obv the basic subject is super interesting, and there's a lot to be said for differing diets based on ethnic backgrounds etc.

That being said, I hate to be that guy but my B.S./fraud detector is sounding loud and clear on this one.

This screams every bit of a standard con artist who claims to know some ancient secrets somehow nobody else knows, replete with stories about how there's some grand conspiracy trying to silence him and the truth.

Just get some rich Hollywood types to believe in you, develop a cult following, and profit.

A lot of what is said in here spits right in the face of the best archeology we have. The Olmecs (who predate the Aztecs and the Toltecs by 2000ish years) were harvesting and eating corn, although there was likely a time when they were mostly eating raw meat.

The Aztecs considered the Toltecs to have founded culture and civilization, who preceded them only a few hundred years, and the reference to their ancient slave masters ending up founding Sumerian civilization (who preceded even the Olmecs by maybe 1000 years) is pretty comical, but it has the perfect air of plausible fantasy to draw people in.

That being said, in a basic sense when it comes to diet it is true that we're all some combination of ancient hunter/gatherer type diets combined with some amount of recent-ish adaptation to modern post-agricultural eating patterns.

e.g. it's no surprise to me when my Peruvian friend (who has a VERY indigenous and non-european bloodline) struggles heavily with diary while my highly-northern-european ass thrives on it.

I love the subject in general, this just reeks of heavy fabrication to me.

excellent post, inflammatory compounds and excess mucus usually precursor to many autoimmune diseases and cancers

I am A+ straight SLAV 60% polish 30% eastern slav an around 10%german

Everyone on the polish side of our family some sort of digestive disorder once emigrating to America, but MOSTLY this happen from Chicago to California >(Chicago huge polish hub for immigrants) i can trace the fucking lineage and genesis of the GI upset to ellis island 1930s NY I went there and got the paperwork :) cool story

my family is all from schiller park Chicago , eating toward your bloodtype is definitely worthwhile and worth considering! our antibodies and antigens to various pathogens are determined by bloodtype so, one can infer!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws