over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ancillaries on high test dose

Broseph21

Newbies
How does this set up look?
Will be running 1g of pharma test e/week

Everyday: 2.5mg of Finasteride
M/W/F: 0.6mg letro (have a box of it to finish, will jump to adex when it's done)
M/F: 0.5mg Dutasteride

Think this is enough to keep androgenic and estrogenic sides at bay?
Mostly concerned with hairloss, gyno and excessive bloating.

Last edited:
The letro will kill almost all the excess estro from aromatization. It may hinder gains as well and most definitely cause other unwanted sides as well. I really hated the rebound effect from letro as well as feeling like shit all day. I would ditch it unless you are extremely sensitive to gyno and estro sides. Adex or aromasin are better choices.

Yes, I know letro is not ideal, but I have a box of it that I would like to finish so may as well use it now I figure

At first i thought what a stupid and obvious poll till i saw who posted it. I figured there was much more to it than the obvious. Great read!

At first i thought what a stupid and obvious poll till i saw who posted it. I figured there was much more to it than the obvious. Great read!

Poll? I did not make a poll
I'm not sure I understand your post

Yes, I know letro is not ideal, but I have a box of it that I would like to finish so may as well use it now I figure

Figure on using it only as an emergency, only reason letro should ever be used imo. Aromasin or Adex on cycle bro, keep it simple

Figure on using it only as an emergency, only reason letro should ever be used imo. Aromasin or Adex on cycle bro, keep it simple

Got it, I'll get some Adex then

Do you think my fin and dut setup is enough to control hairloss at 1g of test?

whats wrong with letro?

iv been using it for 3 months now, only thing iv noticed is a drop in sex drive but it no problem. 2.5g off gear atm and 0.5 letro everyday

adex works out £60 a month (1.5tabs a day)
letro works out £7.50 a month (0.5 tabs aday)

whats wrong with letro?

iv been using it for 3 months now, only thing iv noticed is a drop in sex drive but it no problem. 2.5g off gear atm and 0.5 letro everyday

adex works out £60 a month (1.5tabs a day)
letro works out £7.50 a month (0.5 tabs aday)

Go get your lipids tested then come back and answer your own question.

Got it, I'll get some Adex then

Do you think my fin and dut setup is enough to control hairloss at 1g of test?

No, I think if your hair is going to fall out it's going to. If you're that worried about your hair, don't use gear... Give and take, Is it worth it to you? Like anything else in life, You can't have it both ways.

No, I think if your hair is going to fall out it's going to. If you're that worried about your hair, don't use gear... Give and take, Is it worth it to you? Like anything else in life, You can't have it both ways.

+1 bro

When I included propecia, it would limit hairloss from tren, winny, mast and other dht based products, but it wasn't significant enough to make a big difference.

Propecia is plain poison IME. The one and only drug that gave me saggy/puffy nipples. Got thinner anyway:banghead:

I really want to finish this box, so here's an idea (bear with me here guys!!!)

What if I crushed all my letro pills and mixed them in some vehicle, like alcohol?

Then I could dose the letro with a dropper and only have to run 0.1~0.2mg, which would result in about as much suppression as adex?

Do you think this is doable?
I really want to finish this box before it goes bad lol

Go get your lipids tested then come back and answer your own question.

i dont know any one that gets bloodwork done and i know dozens on bodybuilders

i tried to get bloodwork done and i couldnt find a private clinic in my area

what are lipids for and why/how would it a affect me?

i dont know any one that gets bloodwork done and i know dozens on bodybuilders

i tried to get bloodwork done and i couldnt find a private clinic in my area

what are lipids for and why/how would it a affect me?

Lipids are cholesteral levels. HDL/LDL and triglyceride levels. You want to have high HDL and low LDL and triglycerides. High LDL clog up your arteries and can cause heart attacks and strokes. Therefore it is absolutely imperative to get blood work done often(every 3 months for me) when you are running aas.

Lipids are cholesteral levels. HDL/LDL and triglyceride levels. You want to have high HDL and low LDL and triglycerides. High LDL clog up your arteries and can cause heart attacks and strokes. Therefore it is absolutely imperative to get blood work done often(every 3 months for me) when you are running aas.

thanks for the reply

the pharmacy in my work does free cholesterol checks, wont be a proper blood test though probley just a finger prick thing

apart from letro affecting lipids, what eles does it harm?

i was thinking 1tab of adex would be the same at 0.5tab of letro?

thanks for the reply

the pharmacy in my work does free cholesterol checks, wont be a proper blood test though probley just a finger prick thing

apart from letro affecting lipids, what eles does it harm?

i was thinking 1tab of adex would be the same at 0.5tab of letro?

The rebound effect is going to be worst from letro compared to adex when you go off of it. It really sucks which is why I don't use letro anymore. Having virtually no estro also lowers resistance to infections as well. Your immune system goes in the shitter. :(

The rebound effect is going to be worst from letro compared to adex when you go off of it. It really sucks which is why I don't use letro anymore. Having virtually no estro also lowers resistance to infections as well. Your immune system goes in the shitter. :(

funny you say that because iv had a throat infection for 2 months and ran a 1 week course on amoxocillin which didn't work :(

surely though if i just take less letro i wont have zero oestrogen?

ps. am just being a cheap skate ha

jm425 is pretty accurate in everything he stated.... Listen to him.....this site i've realized is for the intelligent bodybuilder. Learning more and more everyday....running AAS without any bloods is just asking for trouble...and when it comes to your health bro don't be a cheapskate....hehe....in the end it may just end up costing you more.

jm425 is pretty accurate in everything he stated.... Listen to him.....this site i've realized is for the intelligent bodybuilder. Learning more and more everyday....running AAS without any bloods is just asking for trouble...and when it comes to your health bro don't be a cheapskate....hehe....in the end it may just end up costing you more.

ok so say i find a private clinic in my area, what do i say to them?

"i need a full hormone test"?

how much do you think it will cost?

also will they give me a print out so i can post it up on here?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131