over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ancilliaries necessary w/tren?

kinglewy

Banned
Currently running 750mg /wk of test cyp and wanting to throw in some tren ace soon. Well I have found that the Aromasin I purchased wasn't really necessarry I mean I have had zero issues with any kind of gyno or estrogen related sides except for a bit of acne on my chest and I dropped the Aromasin altogether a few weeks ago.
So while researching tren I see guys saying you gotta get caber or letro or this and that. Its kind of confusing it seems as if different products work for different people and that others don't use anything and are fine, so what I am asking is if there is an ancilliary that is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY to run trena that I should make sure I have before I start?
Thanks for the advices guys!
By the way I still have a ton of Aromasin left will that do?

you could keep some proviron on hand just in case you start to have prolactin issues, ie loss of libido or ED issues. So it is different than estrogen related issues if you know what I mean.

I'd stop short of saying anything is an absolute. But caber is going to be as necessary as having a spare tire in your car. You truly might not need it but if you blow a tire [so to speak] you'll be glad you have it on hand. Also even though you think you don't need the aromasin its good its still there. Higher test doses with tren can still lead to gyno

@ saps are you saying that proviron will not help with tren sides? If that is the case them I better get on my horse and grab some caber. Although I do have pramipexole .50mg will this work as a stand in?

I like the spare tire analogy. Get the ancillaries suggested and hope you don't need them.

Tren A has never given me problems. Two weeks into tren E and my nipples were squirting. Tren is tren I know but release times change and obviously my blood serum levels got too high. I had caber on hand tho from my first run with tren.

@ saps are you saying that proviron will not help with tren sides? If that is the case them I better get on my horse and grab some caber. Although I do have pramipexole .50mg will this work as a stand in?

No, proviron will have no effect in combating prolactin or progesterone. Although an imbalance in these hormones might effect libido where proviron can aid in restoring THAT particular side, it won't get to the root of the problem like caber or bromo.

I like the spare tire analogy. Get the ancillaries suggested and hope you don't need them.

Tren A has never given me problems. Two weeks into tren E and my nipples were squirting. Tren is tren I know but release times change and obviously my blood serum levels got too high. I had caber on hand tho from my first run with tren.

Agree....have it on hand if needed. Thankfully I've never needed them, no issues or sides, but I've also been on lower does of both testp/trena 100 EOD....

It's always a good idea to take the proper precautionary measures and keep ancillaries on hand. Thankfully I've never had any progesterone related issues with tren, but a lot of people do. A friend of mine did 3-4 cycles including Tren and had no problems but ended up with a case on gyno on his fifth run. Better safe than sorry.

No, proviron will have no effect in combating prolactin or progesterone. Although an imbalance in these hormones might effect libido where proviron can aid in restoring THAT particular side, it won't get to the root of the problem like caber or bromo.

:yeahthat:

Wow, the more and more I hear/read about tren the less and less I want to take it.

If you get them then yes they can be miserable. Over time some of us have found ways to minimize them if not completely avoid them. For me and some others, we've found reducing test to low levels [below 250mg/wk] virtually eliminates most of the so called tren sides. Its not an absolute for everyone but its certainly something that seems to work for most who suffered with high test and tren

I wonder how it would be running it with say 500mg of EQ per week. Saps, what is this caber people are speaking of? I have never heard of it in my life.

I wonder how it would be running it with say 500mg of EQ per week. Saps, what is this caber people are speaking of? I have never heard of it in my life.

EQ is tren friendlier than test in terms of sides. That is, you could likely run more EQ than test before the potential for sides emerge. Again so many ways to dial this in. Some people fear not having enough test in the mix; these are always people who haven't tried running tren with low test. Yeah you won't gain 20lbs on a low test high tren like you might on high test with or without tren. But the real world effects of running a modest bit of test with a moderate bit of tren are IMO going to surpass those of just a high test run.
Gotta remember sometimes more is better and sometimes more is just more.

Regarding caber um yeah you really should spend a few minutes searching on this. If you've never even heard of it I'd say you are not in a good place to begin using tren or deca. I'll give you a kickstart though. Learn about these terms cabergoline, prolactin and progesterone.

I figured EQ would be a good mix considering the sides of tren mixed with test. I have responded very favorably to EQ so I might end up doing that. Yes, I have always been told to take tren with low test because tren can magnify the estrogen related things by a a lot. Thank you, I will get right on reading about those topics. Need to know what's going on before I dip my fingers in this potent of a compound!

Last edited:
I figured EQ would be a good mix considering the sides of tren mixed with test. I have responded very favorably to EQ so I might end up doing that. Yes, I have always been told to take tren with low test because tren can magnify the estrogen related things by a a lot. Thank you, I will get right on reading about those topics. Need to know what's going on before I dip my fingers in this potent of a compound!

Well done. Yeah it seems like the higher conversion rate to estrogen of test is a if not the factor with tren. Some might counter with the argument to just run more AI, well that sounds good but in practice its still not a reality. I don't know all the science behind why it works but I do know for myself and others that it does work.
Kudos on learning and maximizing knowledge prior to putting something into your system, encountering a problem you weren't prepared for and then asking "why is this happening to me?" At that point, to an extent, its too late. But I'm always amazed at how often it does actually happen to some poor under educated guys

Yep, I always want to take things slow and know as much as I can to minimize risk. One would think that just taking a mix of letro and nolva would be the fix to the prolactin problem with tren but considering those compounds don't attack prolactin levels it would just be completely pointless. At least, that's what I've read so far from my searching. So caber and bromo would be the only way in this case... Bromo obviously being the better choice due to how long its been around and the sides factor. Glad I came across this stuff or I would have never known. Thanks for your input and guidence saps!

When I use tren it is never a problem with libido(sex drive).
Any time an attrective or not so attractive female is around
I feel that desire to do "things" with the female.
The problem for me with tren is it gives me shitty erection
quality. Kind of like a 70% full hardon. Then it takes forever to nut.
Drive and the "feeling " of wanting sex are just fine it just makes my
junk feel like I nutted very recently(refractory).
So what I get is a high sex drive from the androgens with a dick crippled with
prolactin. I learned a long time ago adding in more aas like proviron , mast ect
would only increase drive not performance. Dost/ caber is the hot ticket
while using tren. Prami works well but leaves me feeling so shitty I don't want to train. These are my experiences. Thanks, T
Add: The guy that posted about bromocriptine is right it works well too.
Leaves me a little "fuzzy" at first then I get ok with it. Much easier to tolerate than prami.

Last edited:
Yep, I always want to take things slow and know as much as I can to minimize risk. One would think that just taking a mix of letro and nolva would be the fix to the prolactin problem with tren but considering those compounds don't attack prolactin levels it would just be completely pointless. At least, that's what I've read so far from my searching. So caber and bromo would be the only way in this case... Bromo obviously being the better choice due to how long its been around and the sides factor. Glad I came across this stuff or I would have never known. Thanks for your input and guidence saps!

Actually around these and most other parts I think you'll find caber is far and away the preferred compound out of prami, bromo and caber. It is a bit of a personal experience choice. Speaking personally again I'd go with caber but that was my experience. A minority of others don't prefer caber.

When I use tren it is never a problem with libido(sex drive).
Any time an attrective or not so attractive female is around
I feel that desire to do "things" with the female.
The problem for me with tren is it gives me shitty erection
quality. Kind of like a 70% full hardon. Then it takes forever to nut.
Drive and the "feeling " of wanting sex are just fine it just makes my
junk feel like I nutted very recently(refractory).
So what I get is a high sex drive from the androgens with a dick crippled with
prolactin. I learned a long time ago adding in more aas like proviron , mast ect
would only increase drive not performance. Dost/ caber is the hot ticket
while using tren. Prami works well but leaves me feeling so shitty I don't want to train. These are my experiences. Thanks, T
Add: The guy that posted about bromocriptine is right it works well too.
Leaves me a little "fuzzy" at first then I get ok with it. Much easier to tolerate than prami.

Super great post turbo.
I continue to preach and try and correct the misunderstanding that tren/deca dick is not caused by a lack of test and that its not cured by increasing test [or mast or proviron]. But as you correctly pointed out its not a lack of test/androgen but rather a side effect of the nor19 due to prolactin. Thus the cure is often [not always] found with a dopamine agonist like caber which will decrease that prolactin

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear