over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ancilliaries necessary w/tren?

I always run aromasin and caber with tren .

saps, you got the knowledge. i know i needa read more on the sides and difference between prolactin and progersterone, but dig this. im on well, now its 60mg/day tren plus 600 eq and my usual 150mg test. ive no sides. always horny, rubbin out a couple a day. my question is, at what point do u start the caber or prami or whatever. my only concern is growin tits and givin milk. christ. anyway, at that point, id think its too late,no?
but im not gonna take extra drugs "just in case."
and the same drugs for tren can be used for npp, yes?

If you get them then yes they can be miserable. Over time some of us have found ways to minimize them if not completely avoid them. For me and some others, we've found reducing test to low levels [below 250mg/wk] virtually eliminates most of the so called tren sides. Its not an absolute for everyone but its certainly something that seems to work for most who suffered with high test and tren

Living this proof right now!!! Also just dropped test p and bumped tren to 100 eod with test e @ 150/week and eq at 600....

I read that caber slows down brain cell growth. anyone believe that?

I am stupid enough as is.

saps, you got the knowledge. i know i needa read more on the sides and difference between prolactin and progersterone, but dig this. im on well, now its 60mg/day tren plus 600 eq and my usual 150mg test. ive no sides. always horny, rubbin out a couple a day. my question is, at what point do u start the caber or prami or whatever. my only concern is growin tits and givin milk. christ. anyway, at that point, id think its too late,no?
but im not gonna take extra drugs "just in case."
and the same drugs for tren can be used for npp, yes?

Yeah with that little test you are in the low test zone. EQ doesn't convert to estrogen very much either so you should be ok. At this point if you didnt get anything yet you might be free and clear. With no apparent signs of lactating or gyno you probably don't need the caber from that standpoint. So yes you likely don't have to take it just in case. It is good you have it in case things change down the road though.

Oh and yes same for npp, both are nor19's

Currently running 750mg /wk of test cyp and wanting to throw in some tren ace soon. Well I have found that the Aromasin I purchased wasn't really necessarry I mean I have had zero issues with any kind of gyno or estrogen related sides except for a bit of acne on my chest and I dropped the Aromasin altogether a few weeks ago.
So while researching tren I see guys saying you gotta get caber or letro or this and that. Its kind of confusing it seems as if different products work for different people and that others don't use anything and are fine, so what I am asking is if there is an ancilliary that is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY to run trena that I should make sure I have before I start?
Thanks for the advices guys!
By the way I still have a ton of Aromasin left will that do?

If sides become a problem, you could always lower the test dosage. That seems to take care of the issue in most.

Just wondering if I should be on guard regarding these undesirable side we are speaking of. Currently running it like this per wk
400 EQ
250 Test C
300 Tren E
Doing a pin Every 4th day on my 3 shot today.
P.S. Also taking 50mg Dbol
25 Am
25 Pm just for the first 3 or 4 weeks.

Thank you.

Just wondering if I should be on guard regarding these undesirable side we are speaking of. Currently running it like this per wk
400 EQ
250 Test C
300 Tren E
Doing a pin Every 4th day on my 3 shot today.
P.S. Also taking 50mg Dbol
25 Am
25 Pm just for the first 3 or 4 weeks.

Thank you.

Well you should always be on guard but you're at less risk let's put it that way. Have your ancillaries ready and if the sides hit adjust as needed. 85% you'll be fine

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

On a test and tren cycle can you use caber and an anti e?

Yeah pretty much dose and experience dependent. The higher the test the more likely the need for the AI. Caber dosing is so personal with tren. Some don't need it others need 3mg a week. If its your first run make sure you have it in place if you need it

Yeah pretty much dose and experience dependent. The higher the test the more likely the need for the AI. Caber dosing is so personal with tren. Some don't need it others need 3mg a week. If its your first run make sure you have it in place if you need it

Thanks bro never ran tren before but plan to whenever my order from gs shows up, but I do need ai while on test

Actually around these and most other parts I think you'll find caber is far and away the preferred compound out of prami, bromo and caber. It is a bit of a personal experience choice. Speaking personally again I'd go with caber but that was my experience. A minority of others don't prefer caber.

Well lets say the only thing I have run across on the sponsors is bromo... since that is the case what would be an effective dose and how often?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear