over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

And ANOTHER injury

Thank you,I'll do my best to keep my head up,I've been down before and managed to pull myself back up and plan on doing the same now.

Had four pitbull terriers up until Oct.30,when I had to put my oldest male Bruno down due to cancerous tumor in his lung. He was the Alpha dog and was the pack leader.

If you're familiar with packs of dogs(or animals in general)there needs to be a leader,or Alpha dog;ultimately they see me as the Alpha/pack leader but there has to be a canine Alpha as well if that makes sense.

When Bruno passed,the remaining three had to determine who the new Alpha is among them and a power-struggle ensued with several small scraps and stare-down's between them starting a few days after Bruno was gone.

It's a show of force if you will,(they aren't in full-kill mode during this) my youngest male (3yrs old) decided to latch onto my female's cheek/neck skin as my wife was letting them outside to do their business. He punctured right thru her skin and wouldn't let go. She released when I hobbled into the room,however he did not. Had to choke him out w his choker til he couldn't breathe and ultimately let her go. Takes anywhere from 30-60secs,but during that time it seems like forever and is basically pure chaos. Definitely not for the faint-hearted. Just not as easy to do as it normally is considering I need the two shoulder replacements and have a torn bicep as well.

Unfortunately I'm used to this behavior,and know how to separate two(or three even!)pitbull's from fighting,safely and effectively. I've taught my wife as well. It's just something I've had to learn since owning 11 APBT's over the years,the first pair of APBT's going back to '94.

-Both dogs that scrapped are fine btw,I always have antibiotics on hand and are now healed up 100%
It’s crazy how dogs will put holes in each other and not show any sign of pain. Growing up, my German Shepherd put a deep hole in my doberman’s head. It didn’t even bother her.

Crestor, called the "Gorilla Statin"

http://www.cardiobrief.org/2011/11/...illa-statin-and-statin-king-battle-to-a-draw/

I was on Crestor at first but got tired of paying so much for it once Lipitor came out as a generic so I switched over. Crestor has a greater effect on your lipids, hopefully side effects arent bad. Again, I didn't have any problems on Crestor either. Neither statin caused me any side effects.

It’s crazy how dogs will put holes in each other and not show any sign of pain. Growing up, my German Shepherd put a deep hole in my doberman’s head. It didn’t even bother her.
They do have a very high tolerance for pain compared to other breeds;if you pet my In-Laws Yorkie too firmly,it'll run away crying and hide lol.

http://www.cardiobrief.org/2011/11/...illa-statin-and-statin-king-battle-to-a-draw/

I was on Crestor at first but got tired of paying so much for it once Lipitor came out as a generic so I switched over. Crestor has a greater effect on your lipids, hopefully side effects arent bad. Again, I didn't have any problems on Crestor either. Neither statin caused me any side effects.

Interesting article,thanks for the link Madorf. I'm scheduled for some blood work next week so I'm very curious to see what my HDL/LDL #'s are after being on the statin's for a year+

I love APBTs. It won't let me post a picture.

Last edited:
I think steroids absolutely cause tendons to deteriorate. I tore my distal bicep. Before the surgery i told the doc i never used any steroids, etc. Juet didnt want to have to deal with all that.

After the surgery on my first follow-up he goes we need to have a talk. Hes like are you sureeee you haven't been taking any type of androgens? Then he says let me show you something. He draws on a peice of paper what a normal bicep tendon should look like. And then he drew what MINE looked like. He said it was extremely brittle, it was half the size that it should be. He was pretty worked up about it. If anything borderline pissed at me.

Its not that our tendons cant keep up with the strength. Thats DEFINITELY not it. Its that our tendons are basically deteriorating. I doubt people who are responsible have these problems though. I'm not anywhere near responsible.

They do have a very high tolerance for pain compared to other breeds;if you pet my In-Laws Yorkie too firmly,it'll run away crying and hide lol.

Haha, so true. I have a Maltese and you don't even have to touch him, if you you even step too closely to his paw he lets out a blood curdling scream.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws