over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

And Flex Wheeler in 1993?

vrebcz.jpg
flex top 5 genetic freaks to me ever maybe 1 lower but coleman is another type of beast i think genetically he is superior to anyone we ve seen yet not even close
wa3hbq.jpg

there is no arguement coleman is better bodybuilder

there is no arguement coleman is better bodybuilder

I think Coleman trained 1000 times harder and got there by sheer dedication and determination. Flex I think could have done anything and looked great and huge. I think Coleman had to take alot more gear to get to where he got. Flex could half ass it and still be great.

I think Coleman trained 1000 times harder and got there by sheer dedication and determination. Flex I think could have done anything and looked great and huge. I think Coleman had to take alot more gear to get to where he got. Flex could half ass it and still be great.

There are aspects of Coleman's physique that you simply can't train for.

I think the gut personally from my experience is stuffing your stomach with food and eating large quantities and frequently from what Ive noticed this causes my gut to incease in size and have a big round puffy look to it. But 2-3 months after eating very little etc allot less not stuffing myself it goes away...

But these guys are just way to a different extend.

flex top 5 genetic freaks to me ever maybe 1 lower but coleman is another type of beast i think genetically he is superior to anyone we ve seen yet not even close

yeah exactly and although flex was sooooo gifted he stil needed so many steroids and what not that he s kidneys gave out
allso i think coleman just outworked everybody
genetics isnt everything . how about some damn work ethic

and to the other poster if ronnie needed so much more gear and flex so much less how come flex kidneys gave out and coleman is going hard so to speak

Last edited:
He was just incredible! It makes me sick when people compare him to Phil heath, Phil looks like crap compared to Flex at his very best. He was one of a kind in the same way that Arnold was. I think Coleman looked like a pregnant lump of shit next to Flex at the O where Flex lost to him by I think 2pts?? He just had a whole other look. Dexter wishes he had this look, he is close but not close enough. What caused his kidney failure? Diuretic abuse??

I would take Flexs build over ANY current bodybuilder of today actually. I think he has one of the "prettiest" builds ( as my older training partner would say) out of anyone....I also like Shawn Ray...and current BBers...Dexter Jackson. Sure Phil Heath has a great build and looks like a freak ( in a good way) but bbers like Kai Greene to me just look out of controll. I would love to see a class in the IFBB for bodybuilders who have the Flex,Shawn or old school as some ppl call it build! I would be much more interested in that then the current look for todays " mass monsters".

Igf-1 is what causes the enlarged gut. It causes intestinal growth. That's why it's not advised to go sub q with igf-1 because you have the most igf-1 receptors in your intestines.

What a monster

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity