over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

And the Drama Continues.

This stuff really makes me angry. And something about how its a woman telling the story makes it worse cause she has no idea what the hell she is talking about.

god i hate the media, seriously its not like we are living in a time where theres nothing more important or pressing to report on...i think its funny we live in a country where the major news broadcasters report this shit and it takes the satirical john stewart to call out the people who have basically screwed our financial system in the butt...

Funny... Xtreme Tren is a " Powerful anabolic steroid"??? It didnt work for me?

My favorite is the picture of the siezed gear with the gun included in the picture!!! Is it me, or doesnt it seem like everytime the media splashes a picture of a cache of drugs and or substances, theres always a gun in the picture? Why is there always a gun? I have more gear than that and no longer own a gun. ALWAYS a gun.

I know, its media hyped propaganda used for shock affect, to make it that much worse. The Media is bored. They need something to set off the American public

They could have replaced the steroid substance with alcohol in this story. Teens drinking, 28% of them have admitted to drinking...except it would be more than 28%.

Well......I dont' know if I have such a problem with it. Their focus WAS on highschoolers, which shouldn't be touching any of this shit anyway. My probem does fall more in line with what the, "general" interpretation of your average, "sheep" is going to have. Most lump it all in the same BAD bag.

Unfortunately, they never seem to include the, "helathy, adult male" in any study they do.

Let's face it....the media is loaded with doomer and gloomers. When was the last time you saw them report anything good?

You don't.

Oprah had a show a few weeks ago about women and HRT. I thought it ironic that it's ok for women, yet men always seem like they are put in the position where their balls are getting cut off.....more and more...

Why when I watch something like this I feel like I am being lectured by my mother 25 years ago? Move on Kelly Cobiella....there are people out of work and losing their houses....can we not act like Extreme Tren is killing off todays youth!

The media is a waste of life when it comes to this stuff.

Many people that use steroids actually take really good care of there bodies and stay away from actual drugs and alcohol and guns.

Recently on spike t.v. on Real Vice Cops uncut, a swat team waited in a van outside a guys home (not before stating how supposedly evil steroids are and that they cause liver tumors and kill you and blah blah blah) at 1 am and kicked his door treating him like he was some kind of drug dealer.

The guy was watching t.v. or something with his wife and baby as the swat team broke in. He was just making small batches in his bath tub. I mean c'mon. It's ridiculous.

It's obvious that people who make them in their bathtub and sell them are going to be in some trouble but it's not like other drugs where you see crack addicts on the streets saying "hey man, know where I can score me some dianabol pills, I need to get high" WTF

I agree kids should not be touch that shit, but the one kid reported kindey "pain" he is so full of shit. Thats the media telling him what to say. Have any of you read the March '09 issuue of MD? Patrick Arnold does a article about pro hormones and how they convert to "useable" hormone and the chances of them converting naturally in the human body was less than 15%. One last thing, that biased "scientist" can pound it too!! Peace!

I agree kids should not be touch that shit, but the one kid reported kindey "pain" he is so full of shit. Thats the media telling him what to say. Have any of you read the March '09 issuue of MD? Patrick Arnold does a article about pro hormones and how they convert to "useable" hormone and the chances of them converting naturally in the human body was less than 15%. One last thing, that biased "scientist" can pound it too!! Peace!

Yeah, I caught that one. He was basically downing the sup industry for erroneously projecting on their labels what percentage of said product would produce.

The gist basically was that when taking precursors, the body bounces the said product back in forth (converts), thereby not yielding what the label claims.

In other words, for example, some pro-hormones will convert to testosterone but will not convert back, yet other pro-hormones will convert to testosterone and back to the original pro-hormone. Therefore, with the latter, depending on when you did a blood test, it would vary on what percentage yielded testosterone in the blood. Anyway, I think he has to do what ever the FEDS want, he is there boy now.

OP

Last edited:
Many people that use steroids actually take really good care of there bodies and stay away from actual drugs and alcohol and guns

~Edit~
Just figuring I am going somewhere I shouldn't. Just didn't see the relevance.
Sorry all!

In other words, for example, some pro-hormones will convert to testosterone but will not convert back, yet other pro-hormones will convert to testosterone and back to the original pro-hormone. Therefore, with the latter, depending on when you did a blood test, it would vary on what percentage yielded testosterone in the blood. Anyway, I think he has to do what ever the FEDS want, he is there boy now.

THIS, I didn't know. For some reason I find that interesting. When it comes to anything oral, I never understood how your body processes this stuff.
Thanks for sharing that, in that way.

Last edited:
They could have replaced the steroid substance with alcohol in this story. Teens drinking, 28% of them have admitted to drinking...except it would be more than 28%.

Yea, but surveys are bullshit. They actually tested thousands of high school athletes last year and only 2 (two) kids tested positive. They actually wanted to stop the testing after the results cause it was obviously a waste of money. Didn't hear that on the news though did ya?
Why don't they do a report on how many fat ass kids we got who grow up to have hart disease at like age 30 and are dead by 40? Or how many kids smoke and grow up to have lung cancer? Drink alcohol and kill people in their cars? Do meth? Or about how 1 in 4 girls between the age of 14 and 21 has at least one STD? Or how most kids who graduate high school have math skills lower then a 9 year old Chinese kid? Try one of those Kelly Cobiella.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws