over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Andreas Cahling on The Gong Show

gungalunga

Kilo Klub Member / Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
That was pretty damn weird lol

You know I randomly saw that shit on last night, wasn't watching the show it was on the background and I watched that part.

I thought it was weird, which is what they want, but also pretty damn impressive! My girl who watched that part with me also said it was very impressive. Of course the dumb way past her prime bitch on the show with the sahara desert for a pussy thought "oh this is for me to get turned on and my chance to pump up my value" and had to talk shit. I guess thats what happens when you put woman in an opportunity to attention whore and it's pretty much their profession to attention whore.

I don't know why it irked me that bad, I didn't watch any other part of the show to gain a reference. I just felt the guy deserved a better attitude from her or at least a touch of respect. She said something to the effect of "thats not the person I want to see strip", yea lets see what you fucken look like stripping when you're 64....

Last edited:
Thats par for the course for AC. He is a strange cat and always has been. In amazing shape for his age but he has always been about a half a bubble past plumb.

I don't understand the beard??

doh! thanks for correcting, I knew he mentioned a stroke a while back but looks like it was tumor related and no stroke, my listening skills or memory might need work :eek:

Andreas Cahling at 57 - No stroke.

I read on the internet that I had a stroke in the past. This is false. I never had a stroke.

I did have a very unusual tumor removed from a facial nerve about 10 years ago. It grew real close to my brain so I opted for surgical removal. This is one reason why my face looks as it does today. I have never suffered physically before or after the surgery.

For many years I was misdiagnosed as having a facial paralysis (Bell's Palsy)

Very grateful and happy just to be alive and feeling great. Facing my face does not face me!

-Andreas Cahling

doh! thanks for correcting, I knew he mentioned a stroke a while back but looks like it was tumor related and no stroke, my listening skills or memory might need work :eek:

Andreas Cahling at 57 - No stroke.

I read on the internet that I had a stroke in the past. This is false. I never had a stroke.

I did have a very unusual tumor removed from a facial nerve about 10 years ago. It grew real close to my brain so I opted for surgical removal. This is one reason why my face looks as it does today. I have never suffered physically before or after the surgery.

For many years I was misdiagnosed as having a facial paralysis (Bell's Palsy)

Very grateful and happy just to be alive and feeling great. Facing my face does not face me!

-Andreas Cahling

' Facing my face does not face me!' - What an interesting quote, sounds like poetry.

You know I randomly saw that shit on last night, wasn't watching the show it was on the background and I watched that part.

I thought it was weird, which is what they want, but also pretty damn impressive! My girl who watched that part with me also said it was very impressive. Of course the dumb way past her prime bitch on the show with the sahara desert for a pussy thought "oh this is for me to get turned on and my chance to pump up my value" and had to talk shit. I guess thats what happens when you put woman in an opportunity to attention whore and it's pretty much their profession to attention whore.

I don't know why it irked me that bad, I didn't watch any other part of the show to gain a reference. I just felt the guy deserved a better attitude from her or at least a touch of respect. She said something to the effect of "thats not the person I want to see strip", yea lets see what you fucken look like stripping when you're 64....

Damn that's harsh. I probably would have hit the gong even earlier than her :D

Remember when they had Crip founder Tookie Williams flexing on that show?

I watched the old Gong Show years and years ago that's a new level of weird lol.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear