over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Andrew Huberman talks Testosterone w/Joe Rogan

Knight9

Featured Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I am extremely surprised Joe is not more well-versed but I do remember his doctor talking about 40mg e3d which pretty much matches what he mentions.

Its good to see Huberman spreading some good knowledge.

Damn bro, what a coincidence, I was listening earlier today and this is the EXACT part I was thinking would make for a great thread here.

I was also shocked as hell by the complete lack of knowledge Rogan portrayed here. Very baffling considering the conversations and statements I've heard from him in the past regarding hormones.

I can't get enough of Huberman. He's been making rounds on a ton of podcasts lately and he is INSANELY knowledgeable.

I started taking magnesium threonate about a week ago (he talks about it at the beginning of the conversation) and my sleep has improved drastically... I track everything with a whoop and my recovery has been higher everyday consistently this past week than it has ever been in the past 6 months.

I cannot wait for the future of health with guys like Huberman putting out such quality information and all the biometric technology that will be coming in the years to come. It's going to change the way we do EVERYTHING.

in Joe's defense i would guess he has the best doctors money can buy and simply just follows what he is told. love his shows, will definitely check this one out later. good find!

in Joe's defense i would guess he has the best doctors money can buy and simply just follows what he is told. love his shows, will definitely check this one out later. good find!
His doctor is Mark Gordon but he has access and is acquainted/friends with many amazing researchers and doctors including David Sinclair, Rhonda Patrick, Peter Attia and several others. I do agree he probably does what he has told and likely hasn't done anything wild with hormones aside from maybe taking an extra 40mg in a week or 200mg before a vacation..lol.

Probably just test and maybe gh for him..

Damn bro, what a coincidence, I was listening earlier today and this is the EXACT part I was thinking would make for a great thread here.

I was also shocked as hell by the complete lack of knowledge Rogan portrayed here. Very baffling considering the conversations and statements I've heard from him in the past regarding hormones.

I can't get enough of Huberman. He's been making rounds on a ton of podcasts lately and he is INSANELY knowledgeable.

I started taking magnesium threonate about a week ago (he talks about it at the beginning of the conversation) and my sleep has improved drastically... I track everything with a whoop and my recovery has been higher everyday consistently this past week than it has ever been in the past 6 months.

I cannot wait for the future of health with guys like Huberman putting out such quality information and all the biometric technology that will be coming in the years to come. It's going to change the way we do EVERYTHING.

I'm curious as to how much magnesium threonate you're taking. Are you taking it before bed? Any specific brand?

Joe uses HGH for sure. I think we would be silly to think him and various other celebrities aren’t using it. Not all but I’m willing to bet a good amount are.

This was an incredible show revealing how T impacts the brain, particularly seeking our effort and challenge. The psychological manifestation of hardiness or grit via T is intuitive but learning a study found a meaningful connection...wow.. Liking "pain," hardship, etc. I cant recall the exact wording but it's remarkable.

It bothers me that Huberman used deca and nandrolone interchangeably. Deca is the ester. Nandrolone is the drug. There are many nandrolone esters that aren't deca.

I'm sure this is meant for the lay person. But there are plenty of doctors that do more frequent, low dose testosterone injection protocols. Prolactin can certainly be an issue but estrogen can be too even at replacement doses of testosterone.

I'm probably just nitpicking and I was enjoying the previous discussion.

Rogan absolutely takes testosterone and GH. He's confirmed as much on other episodes, although I've never heard him mention dose. He could be playing dumb here or he may not know.

I'm curious as to how much magnesium threonate you're taking. Are you taking it before bed? Any specific brand?
I have been preaching about Magesium L-Threonate on here for a year or two. Personally I take Jarrow or Doctor's Best but I may be helping formulate a new supplement with it in it soon.

The standard dose is 2,000mg which yields 144mg Mag L-Threonate. I will have to listen to if Huberman suggested different?

Yeah he really over did the “ I’m stupid how much is a cc the whole syringe?”Joe take a lil off the dumb shit bro

Yea, the syringe thing was just cringe fest. Dude just stop. Besides it ain't like you've got some heroic physique where people think you're on the kitchen sink. You look like a 50 year old guy on trt and some gh

The best conversation I've heard recently on Rogan about gear was when Action Bronson was on. Rogan sounded very proud to be talking about how he started doing cycles when he was 30. And Action was telling a story about how back in the day him and his buddy would be out in the parking lot of the gym shooting tren in each other's ass while blasting Mobb Deep out of the trunk. 😂 Had me rolling.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws