over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Androgel love

animal71

Banned
One of my older clients is now using androgel during his diet/training regiment. Interesting, he's actually getting good results (he thought about testim but decided on angrogel). Blood work was good, boost in test etc... who's using androgel here? what are your long term results guys?

I used it for about 7 years it was prescribed by my HRT Doc I didn't find it as effective as injections, I feel great on 30mg per day test cyp.

I used it for over 10 years from my doc. It always kept me in the medium level normal zone. Its very pricey compared to injects though. Better than being too low though with nothing.

One of my older clients is now using androgel during his diet/training regiment. Interesting, he's actually getting good results (he thought about testim but decided on angrogel). Blood work was good, boost in test etc... who's using androgel here? what are your long term results guys?
Lol come on bro. I just posted a video where a doc said you'd have to bathe in it to get great results.

I used it for TRT, and TRT ONLY, for ten years, before switching to Testim, then T cyp shots, and finally now, for the past two weeks, because I want to have a kid, HCG monotherapy.

Androgel worked fine for a decade. I regularly tested at 700 to 1000, and on one occasion, 1500 ng/dl, with ten grams of gel per day. It's a good drug for those who absorb it well. I've read that gels cause more aromatization than shots, but I felt good on Testim and Androgel. I switched to shots when my then girlfriend and now fiance moved in with me. She absorbed the Testim even when I wore a shirt in bed or whatever time I put it on. Testim absorbs better than Androgel.

I liked the shots better than gels and felt my libido was better and more consistent. Other men I know I have done fine Testim or Androgel. My close friend who goes to the same doc tests in the upper 900s and low 1000s with one tube of Testim per day and low dose HCG.

Last edited:
A friend of mine decided that he wanted a RX for testosterone in an attempt to be a little more 'legal' in what he did. Naturally, he used some deca to send his testosterone level far below normal, got blood work done, and was told he would be a great candidate for TRT.

The doctor gave him a prescription for Androgel, 50mg a day. He applied the Androgel on the insides of his legs every day for a month (doctors orders) and got blood work again. His testosterone level had hardly rose at all. The doctor doubled the amount he was to take, and the next month he got blood work again and there was only slight improvement.

Transdermal medications work, but everyone is different. My friend asked the doctor why he was not given something like Cypionate, and the doctor told him that every time you do an injection, you risk infection. Even if its just a 0.001% chance, there is still a chance, but Androgel is safe.

He eventually was put on Cypionate because he did not have good results with the Androgel. The Cypionate worked as expected, and he's now a happy camper with a prescription for Testosterone, which makes him feel much safer when he travels with it.

A real concern is making sure that it doesnt get on your wife/gf/child. This is a downside to Androgel, and in my mind, unacceptable.

My buddy gave me the Androgel he had left over, and I gave it to a friend. The friend that I gave it to actually got very good results with it!

Long term results are similar to the long term results of testosterone in general. You are suppressing your bodies natural production of testosterone just as you would with an injected form.

In my opinion, IM injections of testosterone are the way to go. You can get very stable levels doing an injection once a week. Having to rub some gel on my body everyday, while making sure I was the only one that came in contact with that gel would be a pain for me.

One last thing, after my friend was switched to IM injections, he asked the doctor what he personally used. The doctor told him that he personally used Cypionate as well because he did not get the results he wanted with the gel.

I hope some of what I wrote was helpful for you.

G

I never wanted anything to do with androgel. From what I've researched, the conversion to aromatase is a higher rate than injections, and the fact that it is a topical makes secondary exposure a concern of mine. I don't want to pass that to my wife or young children. I prefer injections any day over the creams/gels

a lot of older dudes are being put on this.. it will put your levels where they need to be.

I used Andro-gel for a couple years and could never get to the levels that were acceptable to me. Even a slight increase my Dr. was pleased but I was not. I starting using injectables from an outside source and my Dr freaked out when my testosterone levels were slightly over 1100. Unless your going to a hormone clinic most Drs. are misinformed and pretty much useless when administering Testosterone... Its better than nothing at all.

Having superior knowledge of whats best from tons of research and years on these type of boards, i went straight to injects because i knew they worked best.Like others said androgel is better then nothing but it doesnt stack up to shots to most people.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131