over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Animal

Yep, that Animal.

Oh ok, the self confessed narc. Just because that happened 13 years ago, doesn't mean that people forget.

Careful Phil, that cyclist might ride you the wrong way...

Oh ok, the self confessed narc. Just because that happened 13 years ago, doesn't mean that people forget.

Big A hit the nail on the head!

Does that former JR High School Girls Gymnastics coach still use that stupid saying "Anarchy in the USA!" ;) Where's pig vomit and Equinox when you need him?

Ah the good old days! :)

who did he rat on? or provide info to?

i know plenty of people dont like him, but i have never heard of him being of poor charecter, an asshole sure everyone says that, but did he actually admit to working with le?

Wow that was a long time ago when I heard the name animal .
I remember the kits he used to sell and I think he was the first to introduce them to the bodybuilding seem.
Anyways hope all is well

Dude our differences aside I'm just happy you are ok. It seems like health issues from various forms of supplementation have been hitting our community HARD lately. And I do not just mean you and me.

I wish you the best.

phil stated it was some newly prototyped circumin supplement, but what else was really in it, I don't know if anyone knows.

was this the same circumin pill that Phil was selling recently?

I remember him selling it in the circumin thread and stating he was sold out.... scary if so... that means people are just selling potentially dangerous/untested things on this site.

I remember him selling it in the circumin thread and stating he was sold out.... scary if so... that means people are just selling potentially dangerous/untested things on this site.

I am pretty sure the USDA and FDA checks everything first...:p :D

On the other topic, I had a business partner rip me off for 17k, years later this person gets in contact with me thru a friend and wants do t=do a deal with me. I say "whoa, you still owe me 17k" and the response I got was "that was a long time ago"

There is no time and the clock doesn't run out when you snitch or scam. Working with LE is a a blackball for life in my book.

I am pretty sure the USDA and FDA checks everything first...:p :D

On the other topic, I had a business partner rip me off for 17k, years later this person gets in contact with me thru a friend and wants do t=do a deal with me. I say "whoa, you still owe me 17k" and the response I got was "that was a long time ago"

There is no time and the clock doesn't run out when you snitch or scam. Working with LE is a a blackball for life in my book.

How very true this post is. I can't believe that they just assumed you would do business with them after they ripped you off

Animal? the guy that posted 'Animalbolics' about 15 yrs ago? I didn't know he was even still around

no what he was selling was totally different then what he took that caused the problem. no one has has any issues at all with the other stuff in over 2 years.

Boasted about and threatened us with it.

i can see him talking a lot of shit. but talking shit is different then actually working with le. to my knowledge he isnt too friendly with le because of things that happened to him.

prob best not to persue this, i was just curious if there was something i had missed or something to worry about.

thanks.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner