over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Animalbolics

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Maybe one of Animal's mods that visits here can post his diet. I know Animal has it copyrighted - more so someone else does take credit/steal it.

I way at his board and spent WAY TOO TIME reading through all the threads and NEVER found the actual diet!!!!!! It may start some good discussion here.

xcel

theres an animalbolics board on his site now

Mr_Magoo said:
theres an animalbolics board on his site now
I know - THAT'S WHERE I SPENT ALL MY TIME (to no avail)!!

xcel

HA HA Xcell you are just afraid to post this question on Animal's Board cause they will wig out on you. :)

Here you go.

fter I proved the farce of the ketogenic diets I began to think, 'What type of diet was I on that
made me the leanest and put on the most mass!' Then one of the ketogenic diets authors sent me a
nasty email which said, 'What diet won't shut down your thyroid, genius.'

Well, if nothing else, he was at least smart enough to realize that those almighty diets do shut
down your thyroid. I felt pity for him because it was sad how he was still clinging to dreams of
ketosis even though he had been scammed. But realized there was hope for him when he called me
'genius'! He still had the power of rational thinking left and I'd be damned if I didn't help this
poor soul.

Hmmm. What diets don't shut down your thyroid? First, what do we know about how the thyroid shuts
down when dieting? There are 3 ways; lack of carbohydrate, heat (DNP and external) and DNP binding
to T4 protein and excreting it which is actually good, but that is another story. We aren't going to
take DNP so those two are out and we are left with lack of carbohydrates. We are also not going to
take CLA or pyruvate so we are left with a pure diet with no catches. How can we keep the carbs
going? We all know of one diet that won't shut things down and that is the 'Up and down' type diet.
We eat normal one day and lower our calories the next and repeat. This maintains all the hormones,
but could take quite a long time. We need a faster and possibly simpler way.

Why not eat 5-6 small meals a day? Because it makes you fat! Now we are going to use the ketogenic
authors arguments against them. Insulin does what? It drives glucose and needed nutrients into the
cells, including fat cells, AND it stops lipolysis!!!! It stops lipolysis!!!!! If I am eating 5-6
times a day I am going to be stopping lipolysis every single time I eat again because I will get an
insulin rise which, can you all say it? Stops lipolysis!! You cannot burn fat if you are eating all
day!

Now, I am back to thinking about when I was the leanest. About 5 years ago when I was finishing
college, but why? Because I only ate 1-2 meals a day! That's right and when you see the logic you
will see the light always and realize that another scam has been perpetuated upon all of us in order
to cell meal replacements. When did all these 5-6 meals a day really start to hit. When those meal
replacements became all the rage. Throw them out because you don't need them anymore!!

We will start our diet in the morning. The night before we replenished all our carbs before going to
sleep. It is morning and we wake up and our body is in what mode? Fat burning mode!!! The first
thing you usually learn is that if you want to burn the most fat off with aerobics you do it in the
morning before you eat. Since we are in fat burning mode why would we want to ruin it with food that
would raise insulin? And for what? What exercise are you going to do which you are going to need all
that energy for? Remember you are fully carbed from last night. If you are fully carbed up and you
eat carbohydrates then where are the carbs going? They can't go to muscle so they are going to FAT!
Your morning meal makes you fatter!! So what do we do? You most likely are going to sit in a car and
go sit in an office for 8 hours or so. The only thing which needs sugar is your brain and it doesn't
need much. To keep in and enhance the fat burning you are going to drink coffee and take an
ephedrine or PPA and add some yohimbine. The coffee suppresses blood sugar and the E and Y and PPA
cause a release of noradrenaline which is a potent fat burning hormone. If you get hungry you can
have a protein drink, but no sugar. Fructose goes to fat automatically and the protein keeps the
glycogen level up which is another fat burner. You don't want too much protein, though or that can
go to sugar which is going to go to fat, as well.

What do I do for lunch? You want to stay in fat burning mode right? First let's look at what others
recommend. Eat your largest meal at lunch! Absolutely and totally wrong. What happens about an hour
later. You are so tired from the insulin that you can hardly think and it takes all you can do to
stay awake. Not only that, but all the carbs you ate are going to fat! What did you do to deplete
the liver or muscle of carbs from the morning until now? NOTHING. You sat at your desk and maybe
walked across the street to buy lunch. Your muscles need nothing so it all goes to fat and you
ruined your fat burning as well with the insulin from the meal. You eat a light low glycemic high
fat meal, like a salad for lunch and have some more ECY and maybe another protein drink. 2 hours -
45 minutes before you are going to work out you eat a low glycemic meal like oatmeal or an apple.

This is scientifically proven to improve performance and will help you burn more fat. You workout
and then you get to eat! Your muscles are primed for growth and now you want the insulin to be
spiked so you get more glucose and AA's into them. We also know that most if not all of the recovery
substrates need to be supplied to the muscle in a two hour window and then again before 6 hours.

Immediately after your workout you consume up to 400 calories in a glucose/protein drink. 2 hours
later you hit the damaged muscle again with your regular meal. Your muscles are now loaded with
glucose and protein and they are waiting for you to take some ghb and go to bed so they can get some
GH.

That's it!. No BS. No pain. Look at it again. You are all carbed up. In the morning you are in or
near ketosis and you want to keep it there. Eating would ruin it so you don't eat and besides, the
insulin and carbs from the meal have nowhere to go so any calories would just go to fat. You don't
do anything strenuous in the morning so you don't eat a high carb lunch which keeps you in ketosis.

Eat a low glycemic meal 45 minutes before your workout. The time to eat and recover is AFTER you
have worked out and that is when and how you do it. Simple carbs and protein and then your meal.
Sleep. No expensive powders or pills or special foods. Can't get much simpler.

This is now copyrighted material and I am serving notice that this cannot be reprinted, or posted,
without my permission. Do it and I sue ya!

There are supplements and steps to follow to get the most out of your thyroid and liver, but that
will be later. If you have something to say about this being wrong then get some science to prove it
or shut up. Just as I had science to expose the fallacies of ketogenic diets, I also have all the
science to back this up.

The Science:

Study performed by Taylor and colleagues.

Following ingestion of a test meal consisting of cereal, skim milk, scrambled eggs, French toast,
apple juice, and a milk shake [200 g (60% or 800 calories) carbohydrate, 45 g (21% fat or 405
calories), 80 g (19% or 320 calories) protein; 1,914 kcall] [The total calories and the breakdown of
the intake is wrong because my scanner screwed it up and I don't have the original] by healthy
subjects, muscle glycogen concentration did not start to rise until 1-2 hours after eating, and the
increase was not statistically significant until 3 hours after eating. Seven hours following the
meal, plasma insulin levels were still elevated threefold. Four hours following the meal, muscle
glycogen began to fall, suggesting a flux of excess carbon out of the muscle and into storage as
triglycerides (fat).

Another argument for Animalobolics! I had been looking for this entry into my comp for 2 years and
though I don't have the entire study, that last line is significant. This was a mixed meal
containing fat. This is not what you want to do after a workout. Look how long it took glycogen
levels in the muscle to rise. 1-2 hours and it wasn't important until 3 hours. You need no fat and
simple carbs with protein after a workout. Seven hours following the meal, plasma insulin levels
were still elevated threefold. Let's see, you want to eat small meals all day, still? The point is
that eating mixed meals gets your insulin up and keeps it up for a long time. Hell, by 7 hours many
would have eaten 2 more times and that would push your insulin up even higher and longer. Remember,
if insulin is present, fat burning is negative! The magical last line!!! Four hours following the
meal, muscle glycogen began to fall, suggesting a flux of excess carbon out of the muscle and into
storage as triglycerides (fat).

This is a main point of Animalobolics and why you only have carbs after your workout. Why? Because
you carbed up AFTER the workout when it is most important and any further influx of carbs is going
to leak out of a fully carbed up muscle and go to fat.

Again, I will give you the basics and most of you can figure out the rest. Base calorie should be
figured out at 10-12 x your wt in lbs. All caloric intake is worked out by going backwards from your
post workout meal. For that meal you take in 1g carbs for every 1k bodyweight. Now, you also take 1g
whey or soy protein for every 2.5g of carbs that you just figured out. Do this immediately and 1-2
hours later. Subtract those numbers from your total caloric intake to see how much else you can eat
for your other meals.

200lb man x 12 = 2400 calories. 200/2.2 = 90KG.

90KG = 90g carbs after workout.

90/2.5 = 36g protein.

90g carbohydrates = 360 cal.

36g protein = 145 cal protein.

Total immediate intake is 505 calories.

If you do that regimen 1-2 hours later you will then have 1010calories.

2400 base - workout meals = 1390 calories left to eat for the next 24 hours. (Almost 3 Big Macs) and
if you can't make it through the day on those calories I don't know what to tell you) I'll tell you
that with all that protein it is hard to eat after those 2 postworkout meals.

ALL YOUR SUBSEQUENT MEALS ARE GOING TO BE NO GLYCEMIC MEALS! Except for 2-3 doses of 200calories
worth of fruit for a total of 400-500calories in carbs to keep your liver converting T4-T3. 200 in
the morning 100cal or so at lunch and 100-200 at 2hrs before your next workout. 1390 - 500 calories
leaves you with 890. If you are taking 1g protein per lb which I find very hard to do, that is 200g
protein and 800 calories. You already have taken in 72g protein for 288 calories. From morning until
your next workout you then need to get 128 g protein or 512 more calories in protein. That leaves
you with only 378 calories in fat which is 42g. Just make sure you eat whey protein and eggs in the
morning, then you can eat chicken or tuna salad for lunch.

Animalbolics FAQ:

Q: How do you keep from loosing muscle mass while on this diet? And do you stay on it until you are
happy with BF% or do you come of for one or two days a week or what? Is this a good diet to run with
a cutting cycle.

A: How do you keep from loosing muscle mass while on this diet? I'll let you answer this for
yourself. All protein requirements are met as are carb requirements during the postworkout meals. As
long as those are met, how are you going to lose muscle? (you can't and constant supply of insulin
has NOTHING to do with maintaining muscle as AA's have their own transport system which ARE NOT
affected by insulin. And do you stay on it until you are happy with BF% or do you come of for one or
two days a week or what? Most people break diets on weekends, anyhow. Watch the alcohol as that
seems to screw it up the most.

Q: Was wondering how you might modify this diet for a lunch time workout. I'm half a block from my
gym and can take a 90 min lunch break. This is very convenient and lets me have my nights free.
Also, the weight room is always damn near empty at lunch, which lets me super-set and crank up my
workout tempo. Mean while, the evening crowds are sooo bad I'd be lucky to even find a weight let a
lone lift it...
I'm not trying to compete or anything, but my BF as been a big concern over the last - (YES) - 4 to
5 years.

A: Here's my sense of how to do it. Just eat the protein/glucose drinks right after and 2hrs after
your workout. The rest of your meals, make them low/no glycemic. There's nothing magical about
working out at night. In animal's example using a PM workout, the person spends most of the day
burning bodyfat before the workout. You spend less time in that EC + PPA + yohimbine fat burning at
rest state during the day, but you have more hours later in the day where you reenter that state.
Like, you go back to the low insulin meals later in the day, whereas the evening workout person,
doesn't hit that point of low insulin fat burning till some hrs after his last shake. And he may not
even eat again till the next day, the shakes being his last food. If you work out midday you will
eat probably 1-2 more times. Look at the overall concept.....low/no insulin meals, then hi glycemic
+ protein right after and 2hrs after workout. It doesn't really matter when this happens as long as
you keep the carbs to post workout. It may be a little better to have a workout later in the day, to
have more hours during the day on thermogenic supplements, since if you do a midday workout, you
might not be ready to take more ephedrine and caffeine later in the day. That's the only downside I
can see.

I followed the diet and lost ALOT of muscle in a very short period of time. My body fat actually increased because I lost so much muscle. Perhaps my overall calories were not high enough.

I just started a low carb (50 - 75g per day) HIGH protein and high fat diet. Only been 3 days am suprised I haven't lost the usual water weight from low carbs a low carb diet usually does to me.

Maybe because my protein and fats are up higher. I also actually feel very good so far.

Last edited:
I am no diet guru, but first off I don't see how you can generalize calorie intake like the diet says." multiply your body weight by 10-12". There is a huge difference in the calories it would take just to sustain lean body mass if you're 200 lbs at 20% bf, than if you're 200 lbs @ 5% bf. It doesn't matter how much gear you're on, too few calories and you lose muscle. I could see this diet working for some one who wants to look like an underwear model, but I don't see how this diet would work for your average 250 lb juice monkey. Maybe someone can explain it to me?

gnpower said:
I am no diet guru, but first off I don't see how you can generalize calorie intake like the diet says." multiply your body weight by 10-12". There is a huge difference in the calories it would take just to sustain lean body mass if you're 200 lbs at 20% bf, than if you're 200 lbs @ 5% bf. It doesn't matter how much gear you're on, too few calories and you lose muscle. I could see this diet working for some one who wants to look like an underwear model, but I don't see how this diet would work for your average 250 lb juice monkey. Maybe someone can explain it to me?

Probably get better response to your question if you were to post it over at Animal Board.

this realy reminds me of te warrior diet. I would like to hear more explanation on the subject

Crowler said:
I followed the diet and lost ALOT of muscle in a very short period of time. My body fat actually increased because I lost so much muscle. Perhaps my overall calories were not high enough.

I just started a low carb (50 - 75g per day) HIGH protein and high fat diet. Only been 3 days am suprised I haven't lost the usual water weight from low carbs a low carb diet usually does to me.

Maybe because my protein and fats are up higher. I also actually feel very good so far.
This is what I was thinking as well bro! I've been taking in 400-425g protein ED, ~100g carbs - allmost all (except green vegetables) taken post workout, the balance in good fats to get somewhere between 3,000 and 3,300 calories.

I've been getting cut EVERYWHERE and am more vascular than ever (I'm sure the 800mg EQ/week helps :D ). But I've still got that fat around the obliques and lower back - WTF!!!!!

xcel

xcelbeyond said:

This is what I was thinking as well bro! I've been taking in 400-425g protein ED, ~100g carbs - allmost all (except green vegetables) taken post workout, the balance in good fats to get somewhere between 3,000 and 3,300 calories.

I've been getting cut EVERYWHERE and am more vascular than ever (I'm sure the 800mg EQ/week helps :D ). But I've still got that fat around the obliques and lower back - WTF!!!!!

xcel

Just so I understand you are on low carbs high fat and protein?

How do you feel.

I am actually doing

Protein 600g
Fat 150g
Carbs 50 -75

2 slin shots a day I know I said I wouldn't do it but it is working out nicely so far.

I feel great. Not bloated from eating so many carbs and my muscles are full which I would have thought they would be flat. Seem to have an even energy level through out the day.

I spread the carbs out through the day. and no I don't go full out hypo even though my carbs are LOW. I get a little jittery for maybe 20 minutes. Of course I have glucose on hand just incase.

Feel very good BUT it is only day 4. Usually with low carb I would feel shaky and tired even by day 4.

Crowler said:
Just so I understand you are on low carbs high fat and protein?

How do you feel.

2 slin shots a day I know I said I wouldn't do it but it is working out nicely so far.
That's what I call it.

I fell just fine as well - don't feel like I went flat.

On your slin: when are you taking it, how much, and how much do you weigh?

I would like to experiment with 'slin (never have) but it'll have to wait wait until after my contest - don't wan to chance it!

xcel

Everyone did see his picture when it was posted right? Do you really want to take diet advice from him?

wolverine said:
Everyone did see his picture when it was posted right? Do you really want to take diet advice from him?
You referring to Animal???

xcel

I followed this diet a couple of years ago. It took me from 225lbs @ 22.5% bf to 180 @ 9.2%bf. Didn't see much muscle or strength lose on the diet, just took forever to do this... give or take 8 months, but then again I would cheat on the weekends. But all in all a good diet and fairly close to what "Swolecat" if you are familar with is touting.

What does his appearance have to do with advice that may have sound scientific backing behind it. Why would someone who is a pro put together a diet for someone who is a swimmer, they have different needs and body types. The reason you listen is cause there educated.

Armageddon said:
What does his appearance have to do with advice that may have sound scientific backing behind it. Why would someone who is a pro put together a diet for someone who is a swimmer, they have different needs and body types. The reason you listen is cause there educated.

I would rather take advice from someone that has personal experience. In this case, a bodybuilder, which animal is not. That's all I was trying to say.

xcel

many have trouble arounfd the lower midsection particularly the low back/obliques/love jandles area--it is common'

try some Yo HCL

animalbolics is a very souind diet, but it still needs to be tweaked a bit by each individual forr maximal success

instynct999 said:
many have trouble arounfd the lower midsection particularly the low back/obliques/love jandles area--it is common'

try some Yo HCL
I tried Yo HCL in phlojel - applied it with Prep H, to try and keep it "localized." I also put plastic wrap over the area. It really didn't help any :(

It seemed like Animal said you could mix it with bac. water at 50mg/ml?!?! Does that sound like the maximum amount? What would daily dose be - I remember dragonfire using it and got high BP and jittery. I have enough left to make a batch.

Have you ever tried, or know anyone that's tried it successfully?

xcel

well if you even take it orally as long as your slin level is low it will act topically , but yes some get sides

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws