over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

animalkits

preist943

Registered
i was wondering about this for a while what is with makeing injectable andro i was reading the link maggo put up dirty dieting news letter 3rd one down on converting andro to real test is this what animals andro con kits are about i know animal is a good bro so there must be something behind it

Last edited:
preist943 said:
i was wondering about this for a while what is with makeing injectable andro i was reading the link maggo put up dirty dieting news letter 3rd one down on converting andro to real test is this what animals andro con kits are about kits are about i know animal is a good bro so there must be something behind it

I'm not sure what you mean, but if you are asking if the kit ads an ester to the molecule, then no. All it does is allow you to inject the 4-ad instead of taking it orally.

Re: Re: animalkits

wolverine said:
I'm not sure what you mean, but if you are asking if the kit ads an ester to the molecule, then no. All it does is allow you to inject the 4-ad instead of taking it orally.
Isn't "a lot of" 4-ad destroyed in the digestive tract? That's why sublingual, transdermal and injection (of course) are so much more effective than oral/ingestion. Injections being the most effective delivery system.

xcelbeyond

thx bro thats what i thought but i was verry intrested in how andro can be turned into real test dan tells how in detail but i have no idea how to obtain all that you need to do it

Re: Re: Re: animalkits

xcelbeyond said:

Isn't "a lot of" 4-ad destroyed in the digestive tract? That's why sublingual, transdermal and injection (of course) are so much more effective than oral/ingestion. Injections being the most effective delivery system.

xcelbeyond

I think so, and you also have to have the enzyme available to actually convert it also. As far as injection, I have heard it compared to t-200, prop, and some say it doesn't do jack shit. i think even Animal said that it was more for recovery than actual mass. When it was first "kitted" I tried it, and holy shit was it the worst pain I ever felt. Only stayed on for a week. 1cc felt like 3cc's of suspension. Supposedly it is pretty much painless now.

i like the stuff and am on it now, keep in mind 4-ad contrary to popular belief regardless of how it is applied to the body coverts to test at a low rate even when injected, it is in actuality a steroid, and its a metabolite of test not precursor to it. Definately a good drug, better then deca and winny, not like test or tren though. But in reply to priests post, animals kit's just allow u to take the powder and get it into a solution that is ijectable, if i were u i would do the experiment which yields test, and the 3,17 andro ( supposedly anabolic), into powder form, then from there his kits would be very usefull 2 u. either the susoil or u200

thx for the reply bro im able to get the gear i need no prob but was just intrested in the DDNL you posted just thought it would be nice to do just for the hell of it and i did not know that about 4-ad thx for the info

if one could get very pure andro powder, the experiment would save u so much money off of regular test and even more off of synovex kits. cuz andro is so cheap the key is how pure it is. also id be iterested in it just bc it has 3,17 androstanediols which are anabolic and ive never heard of them b4, interested to c if i feel aything beyond what is noticed on test alone

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws