over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Animals and AAS

PharmGrown

Registered
Ok so I've been giving my dog 1000mg a week of test......:eek:

Just kidding! :p

On a serious note.... I was just giving myself a shot of test e and I got a drop on my finger and after I did the shot my very loving female dog ran up to me and smelled my hand and jerked away and went and hid under the bed and wouldn't come to me. My girlfriend got her out and when I went to pet her and was talking in a very nice voice to her she squatted at peed on the floor cause she was so scared. I just thought that was super weird that she could smell the test and it scared her so bad.

^^^damn thats wierd as hell. I wonder if male dog's urine has test in it. I know when they piss it is like they are leaving a business card behind, so maybe there are traces of test in it, and being how concentrated your test was, maybe that told her you were the great dog king!:confused:

^^^damn thats wierd as hell. I wonder if male dog's urine has test in it. I know when they piss it is like they are leaving a business card behind, so maybe there are traces of test in it, and being how concentrated your test was, maybe that told her you were the great dog king!:confused:

Done and done. I got dibs on it.

my guess is that it was either the oil or BA she didnt like. the amount of actual testosterone in a single drop is so minute even with a dogs great sense of smell i dont think they could detect it (the actual test)

my guess is that it was either the oil or BA she didnt like. the amount of actual testosterone in a single drop is so minute even with a dogs great sense of smell i dont think they could detect it (the actual test)

Its 250mg/ml.... I had probably 3 drops or so land on my finger but she flipped out all day. I took her out to pee and she was pretty much crawling on the ground all cowered down and jumping at everything that made a sound. Wouldn't concentrate to use the bathroom outside and took off running back into the house. She was acting weird as hell. She's a big dog too..... Lol not a pussy dog but she was acting like it

Since juice is prevalent in almost ALL sports, I have to wonder if show dogs are ever on anything. NOT for fighting or aggression. I know it happens but as an owner of two pitbulls, I absolutely disapprove. But for good structure, I have to wonder if people are doing this. Cutting off ears and tails is common, why not a foreign substance :rolleyes: (both my dogs have full ears).

I never imagined this could happen, I always thought that Adrenaline was the hormone that invoked fear and anger in most animals.

I never imagined this could happen, I always thought that Adrenaline was the hormone that invoked fear and anger in most animals.

Ya me either its very weird... I'd like someone with some professional knowledge on this to chime in. It was so weird..... She stuck her nose right up to my hand and sniffed then jerked it back like it had bitten her lol. I wish women could smell my testosterone level! Actually I have something to say about that but I will make a new thread later.....

you sure you weren't scratching something with that hand before you allowed her to smell it .....Lol just kidding brother:D

you sure you weren't scratching something with that hand before you allowed her to smell it .....Lol just kidding brother:D

Lol well considering I was doing an injection... I had just washed them. Maybe she doesn't like antibacterial soap ;)

Ya me either its very weird... I'd like someone with some professional knowledge on this to chime in. It was so weird..... She stuck her nose right up to my hand and sniffed then jerked it back like it had bitten her lol. I wish women could smell my testosterone level! Actually I have something to say about that but I will make a new thread later.....

Dogs can smell things we can't imagine smelling. They have dogs that can smell cancerous cells--that is so minute you wouldn't think they could smell it, but they do. Those drops of test would have been a huge signal to the dog. It's no wonder that she immediately dropped into an extreme submissive behavior (i.e. the peeing on the floor). I would even surmise that dogs can smell when you are on a cycle of test. My sister-in-law's female dog would sniff me and immediately pee when I was on. Hopefully you didn't traumatize her too badly. It may take a some time, but she'll come out of it.

Bump up on this thread. My first post happened when my dog smelled a few drops of test e from Vires. From my FIRST bottle. Which I have said all along was amazing. Just now I was doing a shot from a different bottle (that is not doing shit for me) and my dog was laying in the floor so I thought....What the hell everyone thinks this shit is fake lets see what my dog thinks. I squirted some on my finger and stuck it up to her nose.......

She licked it off lol. I think this may help to answer some questions about the quality of his products. This test may not be sufficient for some... But to me it proved that I'm wasting my time injecting this shit.

Bro 250mg/ml is 1/4 pure test. A dog could absolutely smell that. I bet the dog could have smelled it if it was 0.1mg/ml, that's how crazy their sense of smell is. Just to show HOW much stronger that ours it is, read this. It's very difficult to fathom, I know.

Dogs in general have a nose approximately a hundred thousand to a million times more sensitive than a human's. Scenthounds as a group can smell one- to ten-million times more acutely than a human, and Bloodhounds, which have the keenest sense of smell of any dogs, have noses ten- to one-hundred-million times more sensitive than a human's.

And pharma - that's crazy that the dog licked up the Vires!!

thought it was the herb

lol my dog literally squirtted shit across the room after a 500 mg injection i too had some on my fingerfrom my sachet from stealth. but he didnt smell it i walked out of the bathroom noticed he was begging so i gave him a bowl of food but he ran in on it like he was starved and just happened to lick my hand he then did as i said shit across the room and hid for a day under the couch. so yes id say they can smell the stuff

wow finally a way to test ug gear......if your dog pisses in the floor=good shit. haha

they put american bulldogs and pits on hormones for weight pulling comps, even creatine and whey shakes

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131