over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

animals gone madd

Status
Not open for further replies.
rajjin a fomer member of Animal's board. You left some real gems for the archives

Re: Debate?

Snoogins said:
The winner is crowned the smartest person in the world and gets to be an asshole to everybody.

But Animal has already given himself that title. The narc thing he has done several times. I remember when he was threatening to post someone's persoanl info on Varix, and he got run the fuck off of there with his tail between his legs. After that happened I tried to remain civil with him, but as time went on I watched his persona and mental state decline to a schizophrenic state. Yes, he was one of the first people to bring kits tothe mainstream, but in actuality people were already doing it. He just made everyone aware and made it available to everyone (not to mention raping people with his prices). I went to his board a couple of years ago and posted about using BA/BB instead of a kit in response to someone that was asking about it, and was kicked off immediately. That's some petty shit. I could go on and on, but I believe it is safe to say the majority of the people that know or know of animal do not like him.

And the comment about our bodybuilding contributions to society... I guess riding a bicycle in a circle is a bigger contribution?

This is getting out of control! I obviously like it here and have spent many of hours logged. And done the same at his board. I try to contribute when I can but more often than not I don't. But there is nothing positive coming from this. I see everyone's points and can understand everyone of them. But as far as being down right rude to others because of where they get there info or spend there time is crazy. We are above that and should prove that this place is better than that.

As far as everyone invovled within this thread I've talked to almost each and everyone on an individual basis and like all of you. Which I generally like no one. So I think there is no point to question each others IQ or how they come up with info. Each person brings something special to this place and we should act like it and respect each other for it. Like I said before this is one of the upper level places and should be kept like that.

Armageddon said:
This is getting out of control! I obviously like it here and have spent many of hours logged. And done the same at his board. I try to contribute when I can but more often than not I don't. But there is nothing positive coming from this. I see everyone's points and can understand everyone of them. But as far as being down right rude to others because of where they get there info or spend there time is crazy. We are above that and should prove that this place is better than that.

As far as everyone invovled within this thread I've talked to almost each and everyone on an individual basis and like all of you. Which I generally like no one. So I think there is no point to question each others IQ or how they come up with info. Each person brings something special to this place and we should act like it and respect each other for it. Like I said before this is one of the upper level places and should be kept like that.

Couldnt agree more. Just take a look at this thread who started with the personal insults?

everyone in this thread including myself is guilty of being a big whiney baby.

the above statement applies to this thread and not to you in gerneral so plz. dont whine..

just thought of something... this thread is kinda like they way things used to be at renegade, UG and bolex...

think about that..

I believe that everything said covers this topic. As pointed out - we're all above beating a dead horse to death :)

If another mod (Big A) decides to unlock this, then fine with me. But - this post is only going to cause animosity between members!

xcel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws