over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

animals gone madd

Status
Not open for further replies.

woody

Newbies
i never post on the boards i just lurk on most of them,one i have been a member of for may years is animals.i just went there and it says if you want to be worthy enough to read the post you must ask his permission or give him 10 bucks.it s not the money its his mightier than thou attitude ,the exact same one he has been fighting against forever that gets me.Now we know how those in power get drunk with it.Animal got a little cause he made a fool out of the Government now its going to his head.I know many of animals pals read this board and thats pretty much what his board has come to, a few of his freinds talking and any one that dissagrees is trashed.Animal, today you lost more than a member; you lost a friend.

Let me correct you

#1 I cannot stand the PUNK LITTLE gorl that he is. AND HE DID NOT MAKE A FOOL OF THE GOVT.........He was gone and he got LUCKY that they did not find anything, LUCK. He made a fool of himself, his family, and his neighbors. I hate that good for nothing DORK.

LOL

Well someone from here must have told Animal Phil and Big A posted about him.

He started a thread (this is paraphrased since I can't see the thread anymore because it is a private forum) saying Big A and Phil were chicken shits and that he was going to be in Chicago and take care of these guys if they had the balls to meet him. LOL

I was going to post asking him why he would post it on his board and not here since he is a member but I thought better as I alread knew the answer. :)

What a waste of Air

Here I am sitting in DFW Airport heading back to Phoenix, decide to check the board and low and behold a topic on my pal Animal.
What a waste on the gene pool he has become. He has a board with a couple hundred members who he is GOD to, steals and then copy writes other peoples knowledge and products, threatens to sue the whole world, and to top it all off he is a modern day revolutionist that will topple the government one day.

This guy needs to get a grip he is hardly anybody that should be giving anyone any advice, all of his theories and quote "research" can be shot down by any number of professionals in the real world. I don't know of any top amateur or pro I know would take his advice for any show they might do, Jesus Christ he is a cyclist/ part-time girls gymnastics coach.

I'd like to see one guy say that they have been winning shows consistently or obtaining there goals by listening him spout his crap. He is a low class slime ball jealous of everyone and insecure about his own stature and status in the world

Oh and one more thing he is as Big A said a self confessed narc I have seen emails of him saying this very thing. If he can't scare you he'll call his fed buddies. Fuck em dude your better off on this board, you’d think after all this time people would see through his bullshit.

oh yea and I don't think Phil or Big A would have a problem with his twiggy ass:D

In the 6+ years I have known him, his mental state has deteriorated. I believe he is now actually psychotic. Seriously.

I stopped going to his board a long time ago........for reasons stated above.

Animal wants to take care of me?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, its a thought, but I will stick to my girlfriend "taking care" of me. Tell him thanks, but no thanks.

I

I dont share the same views as him, but he is smart and likes to debate which is cool. I think we all need to remember how big and bad one can be when he/she is hiding behind a cpu screen.

Re: What a waste of Air

Fathead said:
This guy needs to get a grip he is hardly anybody that should be giving anyone any advice, all of his theories and quote "research" can be shot down by any number of professionals in the real world. I don't know of any top amateur or pro I know would take his advice for any show they might do, Jesus Christ he is a cyclist/ part-time girls gymnastics coach.

I'd like to see one guy say that they have been winning shows consistently or obtaining there goals by listening him spout his crap. He is a low class slime ball jealous of everyone and insecure about his own stature and status in the world

Since when did pro size = pro IQ?

Well I keep here cycling this cycling that. Yea he rides bikes, thats what he competes in. And Dan Duchaine was a monster too.

Re: What a waste of Air

Fathead said:
Here I am sitting in DFW Airport heading back to Phoenix, decide to check the board and low and behold a topic on my pal Animal.
What a waste on the gene pool he has become. He has a board with a couple hundred members who he is GOD to, steals and then copy writes other peoples knowledge and products, threatens to sue the whole world, and to top it all off he is a modern day revolutionist that will topple the government one day.

Oh and one more thing he is as Big A said a self confessed narc I have seen emails of him saying this very thing. If he can't scare you he'll call his fed buddies. Fuck em dude your better off on this board, you’d think after all this time people would see through his bullshit.

oh yea and I don't think Phil or Big A would have a problem with his twiggy ass:D

THERE ARE A FEW MORE PEOPLE OTHER THAN ANIMAL MAKING CLAIMS THEY ARE THE BEST YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN FATHEAD!?!?!

Last edited:
well I heard the same thing,
rides bicycles and he weighs in at a whoppin 180#
Id say a lot of the problem is that now with all the resources to
guys like like Kaotikchemistry and such, Hes not sellin
as many kits as the old days. Site Nazi has spoken,lol

He wants to meet ME??? Cool!!!! :rolleyes:

Fucking loser - he will probably do a Mueller (Shawn Gallagan) and not turn up. And that one was 310lbs and a martial artist :rolleyes:

Re: It doesnt

PHIL HERNON said:
But that wasnt his point.

Exactly.

Animal

Look man I responded enough on Animal but being a hard head I'll just say a few more things on the subject.

I don't know how many years you've been on the boards, I don't know your background, I don't know anything about you. I applaud the effort you put in to defend Animal in a very polite manner and he should be happy to have such a friend. I however have watched the Animal Carnival, sideshow, freak show, theatrics or whatever for 7 yrs. I have had a less than cordial relationship with the guy under another handle in the past. I wont disclose the reason and I wont debate it because it doesn't matter. The guy is a complete lunatic and as Ivan said in the other thread he is a somebody through the existence of his own board and it strokes his ego. I can name a good 20 boards that Animal has showed up on and the same 20 boards he wore his welcome out on.

I know Animal even off the boards not in a personal way but when you have been around long enough people earn reputations and in the BB world your rep good or bad travels to many people very quickly. Animal is a knowledgeable fellow but he did not create BB, Nutrition, Protein, Fructose, or even fina kits.( his favorite topic to sue your for) Animal has burned many bridges in the past, he has soured a lot of people's opinions of him through his own actions, point in fact Woody making this thread and the reasons behind it.

I fail to see the analogy behind Mr. Dan Duchaine who Animal could not hold a butt plug too has to do with Animal’s crummy attitude.

I'm done on the subject with Animal but I hope this thread does not get closed or locked because sometimes people need their come-unpins and Animal needs his he has for a while.

I told you this is a great board and you'd like it, you can teach, learn, or laugh without all the politics so I hope you stay. I don't speak for the board I am just an old-timer who is trying to shed light on a guy who has bluffed the Internet BB community far too long.

Re: Animal

Fathead said:
Look man I responded enough on Animal but being a hard head I'll just say a few more things on the subject.

I don't know how many years you've been on the boards, I don't know your background, I don't know anything about you. I applaud the effort you put in to defend Animal in a very polite manner and he should be happy to have such a friend. I however have watched the Animal Carnival, sideshow, freak show, theatrics or whatever for 7 yrs. I have had a less than cordial relationship with the guy under another handle in the past. I wont disclose the reason and I wont debate it because it doesn't matter. The guy is a complete lunatic and as Ivan said in the other thread he is a somebody through the existence of his own board and it strokes his ego. I can name a good 20 boards that Animal has showed up on and the same 20 boards he wore his welcome out on.

I know Animal even off the boards not in a personal way but when you have been around long enough people earn reputations and in the BB world your rep good or bad travels to many people very quickly. Animal is a knowledgeable fellow but he did not create BB, Nutrition, Protein, Fructose, or even fina kits.( his favorite topic to sue your for) Animal has burned many bridges in the past, he has soured a lot of people's opinions of him through his own actions, point in fact Woody making this thread and the reasons behind it.

I fail to see the analogy behind Mr. Dan Duchaine who Animal could not hold a butt plug too has to do with Animal’s crummy attitude.

I'm done on the subject with Animal but I hope this thread does not get closed or locked because sometimes people need their come-unpins and Animal needs his he has for a while.

I told you this is a great board and you'd like it, you can teach, learn, or laugh without all the politics so I hope you stay. I don't speak for the board I am just an old-timer who is trying to shed light on a guy who has bluffed the Internet BB community far too long.
VERY WELL SAID Fatty!

The mentioning of Dan Duchaine was not to compare him to Animal but to show an example that size or what one does outside studies doesnt mean jack. So the simple complaints that he is a petty cyclist are invalid.

Last edited:
My background

Im nothing special (dont tell my mother that). My BB internet community connection started when I was a teen using AOL chatrooms. I've lurked on google groups/ Renegade/ Elite/ Mesophorosis/ etc...

Fast foward ten years I somehow stumbled on to Animal's board and was impressed with the overall level of intelligence (Iron Addict, Doggcrapp, Animal, just to name a few). I didnt even know what a kit was, just soaking info.

I mended Animal's nutrion/supplement views with DC's training protocols and rekindled my interest in BBing. I was off for 4 years and finally growing again (clean). I was doing great till April 16th when some punk trying to make a name for himself in the hood approached with an baseball bat. He took 4 swings I blocked 2. The 2nd hit the funny bone which gave me a dead arm. Next shot was behind my left ear rupturing my ear drum, 9 skull fractures, and a subduralhematoma. Basically Im lucky to be alive.
I was unable to work, train, or anything for sometime. I live on vicodans (not looking for sympathy Im already over this shit).

Now Im slowly gonna get back in the gym and my motivation is highest its ever been.

I met Animal when I got engaged to my soon to be wife and threw and open invitation on the board. He fly in, and another MOD came. I've also met up with him several other times so I know him somewhat on personal level.

He never fucked me over in anyway, in fact as only helped. Im not trying to defend him either as I think everybody here (including Animal and myself) could care less.

Wheres my green tea

:p

Well I don't wnat to get into this becuase I don't know animal except for during business transactions and he has always been very professional.

As for animals board maybe he is this or that BUT.. there are a few guys over there that know a ton and his board is one of the most informative boards out there for the moderate to upperlevel home/self medicating chemists. A lot of good bros over there is all I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear