over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ANIT-E'S???

getbig27

Registered
whats the best anti-e on the market now for contest prep?

getbig27 said:
whats the best anti-e on the market now for contest prep?

your question isnt too braud, thier is no ranking system they all work differently, and do different things with different sides, letro/adex are probably most prefered while one. nolva/clomid post I would say.. a lot use nolva while on too, i perfer leterozole tho.

what about aromasin? would that exert a better effect for lowering estrogen than letro as one tries to get ready for a show?

heres the deal bro.....arimidex is probably the best one, however, it will not stop DECA,TREN,or ANADROL from causing gyno........i use .5 ml of dex ed until i get to tren then i switch to nolva.....clomid would work too but i think that clomid is a better post cycle drug then anything.....

Gearhead,
No flame intended here... but I think you'd best do some more reading. Anastrozole and letrozole both work by the same mechanism. The only difference is that letrozole has a much higher affinity for the aromatase than does anastrozole.

As for your comment about using nolva while on tren... pointless. Tamoxifen is a competitive inhibitor at the ER. It has no effect on the PR. Either way it doesn't matter. Tren binds to the PR as an antagonist (just like winny does). Though it does bind to the PR as an antagonist, you don't see people using it to combat gyno from nandrolone or drol because it's affinity is so poor. Even if it did cause gene expression, it's affinity for the PR is so poor it wouldn't post much of a problem umless the dosage were very high.

Lastly... you're correct about the clomid. It functions as a mild estrogen antagonist (for the most part)... and it would have a small effect on water retention. It's not terribly effective though.

GetBig,
Aromasin (exemestane) is great if you can afford it. It binds irreversibly with the aromatase... which means that for it's lifetime, that enzyme isn't gonna do shit. You can drop estrogen levels considerably.

If you're lookin to ward off water retention while on a real heavy test/dbol cycle... then runnin aromasin and a low dose of arimidex concurrently will work wonders. Great stuff.

Last edited:
tadger--your knowledge of the game never amazes me. i was waiting for your input. no offense to some of the guys here but when i see a post that just doesnt sound like it makes sence i just dont touch it.....thats why i left what gearhead said alone.

if you wait long enough the right man with the right answers always shows up. thanks again tadger.

well bro thanks for the correction.......i was told the above from a chemist(who also uses gear) ......im not gyno prone so i never really looked into it much more then what i had too........ i just took forgranted he was right.......thanks bro....

One last thing to point out. Arimidex, Letrozole and even Aromasin all work by blocking/disabling the action of aromatase. However, if someone were to already have high circulating estrogen levels (for example they didn't start using the anti-aromatase until they felt something like itchy nips), then nolvadex is really the medicine to use since it blocks estrogen binding at the androgen receptor.

BTW, I like Arimidex and nolvadex together, and find that my estrogen levels are non-existent when on that combo (as confirmed by a recent blood test). Of course I'm cranky as shit because of the low E, but I look good :D

DrG

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner