over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Annoying gym members

Gyms should mandate gym etiquette training when signing up. Most of the issues I have are people that don't have common sense. That bothers me more than any noise.

I go to the gym around 6 am...not a lot of peeps at that time.

But about once a week, a young girl comes in that is exactly, I mean EXACTLY like Megan Fox...except bigger ta tas. She wears these skin tight clothing. She then puts like 25lb plates on the squat bar, lowers herself down, and as she comes up...she lets out an ever so soft moan.."uh". And then she goes faster and faster...pretty soon, all you hear is "uh, uh, uh".

You try listening to that, let a lone watching it...very very annoying.

Wait what's the problem here?

Only thing that annoys me is just blocking the weights by standing in front of them or screaming during each rep. Grunt loudly all you want, but if you're an attention whoring screamer begging for stares, it's just annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The one older guy who is in fantastic shape but wears the same clothes everyday and absolutely stinks. Other than that my new gym has been great. Any Oly lifters or crossfit people have to buy their own barbells so they don't ruin the gyms barbells. Great idea

Theres none of that weight dropping at Planet Fitness....or 150 pounders being absurdly loud..or cell phone use on the main floor....it's quite nice
Had to get an eye exam today in a shopping center that had a Planet Fitness. While sitting in my car waiting on my appointment, I actually witnessed 3 guys and a girl standing outside smoking cigarettes, and then proceed to go into the gym to workout.

Blew my mind.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

At my gym, there's a guy about 70 or so years old who stands in the men's locker room all day naked using the blow dryer on his balls. Doesn't matter if I'm there in the morning, at night, or on the weekend, he's there doing that. I can deal with kids dropping weights.
We have a guy at my gym who after he showers sits down nude on one of the benches....no towel, and proceeds to use a floor fan to blow himself dry. Sits there for awhile as I have had time to shower and get dressed and he's still there when I'm leaving.

Wears the same clothes every day he's there and they are all stained and nasty. Probably being 300lbs+ has him not caring about what others think.

I hate the personal trainers in my gym with a passion when they walk around the gym doing nothing but looking around and completely ignoring people who are doing certain exercises having a bad form, and still months later doing it worse and get injured.
Oh and the barbie type of girls.
On a good side we have a guy who is 66 and competing, his dedication is amazing.

Had to get an eye exam today in a shopping center that had a Planet Fitness. While sitting in my car waiting on my appointment, I actually witnessed 3 guys and a girl standing outside smoking cigarettes, and then proceed to go into the gym to workout.

Blew my mind.

LOL. Yeah, I used to lift at a pretty hard core gym and once when I drove into the area in my car I saw two members riding their bikes to the gym while smoking. That was weird.

People leaving weights on the bars and machines

My main concern was guys who would leave weights on the bars and machines. The owner of the hard core gym I used to lift at would give members one chance if he caught them leaving weights on and would tell them to rack them. If the owner caught them a second time he revoked their memberships. No messing around there, and I loved it.

I always find it Funny when I see strange things. Helps pass the time between sets. I have no problem with someone talking to me or helping someone out. Not like an extra minute here or there will kill my workout.

Over the years I've worked out a tons of gyms and they all they same types.
Stinky
Sunglasses
Same outfit ED
Screamers/yellers
Cologne/perfume
Guys with too many accessories

Now the new problems are
Sitting on equipment and just texting
All the IG "stars" taking video of every damn set they do
Bikini competitors doing all kinds of shit that could be done in the group fitness room
CrossFit crowd that thinks the gym is their "box".

At my gym, there's a guy about 70 or so years old who stands in the men's locker room all day naked using the blow dryer on his balls. Doesn't matter if I'm there in the morning, at night, or on the weekend, he's there doing that. I can deal with kids dropping weights.

Dude that's hilarious. Sucks you gotta deal with that but from an outsiders perspective that's funny as hell.

That is friggin hilarious...

I stole this from another thread. this video speaks for all of us

[ame="http://youtu.be/n1GUQVo1Lps"]http://youtu.be/n1GUQVo1Lps[/ame]

If you told me that I would keep dropping the weight. Who gives a crap that it wouldn't count in a competition lol. Dumb complaint. Its a GYM bro!

It's not a dumb complaint. They are only doing half the movement. Let me give you a a little tutorial...there is a concentric and eccentric phase to every exercise. You need to do both. I could only imagine what your workouts look like lol. Remember, we should help each other when we can. Those guys appreciated the advice. Just make sure if you do it you know what you're talking about!

It's not a dumb complaint. They are only doing half the movement. Let me give you a a little tutorial...there is a concentric and eccentric phase to every exercise. You need to do both. I could only imagine what your workouts look like lol. Remember, we should help each other when we can. Those guys appreciated the advice. Just make sure if you do it you know what you're talking about!

Yeah, and the eccentric phase breaks down more fibers and provides more stimulus than the concentric phase. You can handle more weight in that phase and its why people perform negatives.

Very true Maldorf. You look like you're no stranger to the Deadlift judging by the size of that Back. Damn!!!

Most annoying are hot chicks.... they never let me focus on the weights and are a huge distraction... especially on some reasonable amount of hgh test:p:p:p

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws