over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Annoying gym members

do we really need to do this thread again guys?

seriously.. how many times have we done this thread...

This is my problem at the gym.

ifzzmq.gif

I was on the multicable machine across from the seated lat cable row thing amajig doing cable lat pull downs... I had done a few sets just in the zone and finishing maybe the 3rd set or 4th set when I noticed that there was a chick using the cable row seat... I realized that she was backwards on that and not even doing cable rows... I have no idea what the hell she was doing and that's why I start looking... But in this moment she gets up and bends over and her stretchy pants turn almost transparent from stretching... I could clearly see that she was wearing a thong and in that same moment could clearly see the out line of her anus behind the thong... So Ladies if you are listening... Be sure to bend over in front of a mirror from time to time before you leave for the gym ... Lol

My music is loud so I really don't hear shit. There is only one thing that bothers me in a gym and that's when someone is occupying a machine to use their cell phone. Just turn the music up and focus on what you came there to do.

That's how music inspire me without asking for anything or shitting around me at all.I'd rather listen to music than arrogant people bluffing themselves as if how cool they r.

When the biggest and most ripped guy in the gym is flexing in the mirror fully pumped with veins and striations everywere.
Then brags how he has cheat meals day in day out.

I hate all humans in the gym, not a fan

Yeah i've never been too big on human beings myself lol

I haven't seen anything lately in the gym that has gotten under my skin but I have noticed ever since someone mentioned it on here that these young guys are wearing like spandex stretch pants...LMFAO I usually see tight stretch pants and just give a little look out of the corner of my eye checking out the chicks glutes or whatever now I gotta be careful and take a quick glance at the face first to make sure im not checking out some dudes glutes in a pair of stretch pants

The other day I was doing high volume deadlifts and dropping the weight from a higher movement, then this asshole kept eyeballing and and kept playing on his phone... wonder if he was talking shit about me

Annoying ass mofos dawg

I like to do supersets using 2 benches and 3 machines. I just leave an item on each one I am using so people know I am coming back to it. I always yell as loud as possible even with lightweight in between singing all of the lyrics to my shitty music and I never put my weights up because the people that work there are paid to do that.

I go to the gym around 6 am...not a lot of peeps at that time.

But about once a week, a young girl comes in that is exactly, I mean EXACTLY like Megan Fox...except bigger ta tas. She wears these skin tight clothing. She then puts like 25lb plates on the squat bar, lowers herself down, and as she comes up...she lets out an ever so soft moan.."uh". And then she goes faster and faster...pretty soon, all you hear is "uh, uh, uh".

You try listening to that, let a lone watching it...very very annoying.

Lol

I was on the multicable machine across from the seated lat cable row thing amajig doing cable lat pull downs... I had done a few sets just in the zone and finishing maybe the 3rd set or 4th set when I noticed that there was a chick using the cable row seat... I realized that she was backwards on that and not even doing cable rows... I have no idea what the hell she was doing and that's why I start looking... But in this moment she gets up and bends over and her stretchy pants turn almost transparent from stretching... I could clearly see that she was wearing a thong and in that same moment could clearly see the out line of her anus behind the thong... So Ladies if you are listening... Be sure to bend over in front of a mirror from time to time before you leave for the gym ... Lol

Oops wrong thread...

I go to a smaller gym and 2 ass clowns had EVERY 25lb plate on the squat machine , then the ass clown take 5 min between sets looking at Facebook , so me and by buddy walked over and removed 4 plates and Walked off . The gratification of them having that wtf just happen look was amazing

The gym I'm in right now. Everybody looks like there on some type of gear. Big Mo Fos in there. I got no complaints where I'm at now.. They got so much shit variety in there exercises. Its rare to wait on something... Funny you always see a bunch of cop cars out there too... You can tell soon as you walk in its full of gear

at my gym there is that one guy... he is maybe 50 y/o, great shape but he wears a tank top cut all the way down so his nipples are hanging out the side, the worst part, his "shorts" are shorter than my boxers. Literally little skin tight briefs. Nothing like sitting up from a bench press and seeing a grown man picking the shorts out of his ass crack. Management says there is nothing they can do. He is the only fruit cake, otherwise its a great gym.

my favorite bodybuilder...

Post not intended to diagnose or treat health issues.

Attachments

• Stephen Hearns Captain America.jpg
    Stephen Hearns Captain America.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
do we really need to do this thread again guys?

seriously.. how many times have we done this thread...

yeah what he said.

slice, what's your favorite bench routine and how many sets do you recommend? wait a minute i get what yer saying.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDBP_xdzyxI"]Epic Bench Press Maneuver - YouTube[/ame]

Post not intended to diagnose or treat health issues.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner