over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ANNOYING HEARTBEAT IN EAR MOTHER F'ER

eyesin

Banned
Im about to start fucking smashing walls and breaking down doors if i cant get this sorted out. For 2 weeks now ive heard and felt my heart beat in my left ear. It is the most annoying fucking thing I have ever experienced and I really need some advice before i fucking flip out.

Thanks

Been there...

MOST likely... U have fluid in your ear... In the eustachian tube behind your ear drum... It hasn't drained yet, can be d/t a head cold, allergies.

Try an anti-histamine... Long hot shower for the humidity/moisture... Time.

It's annoying, yes, had it all the time as a kid... Got so many ear infections I had tubes put in my ears three times.

If nothing happens... It could take up to a few weeks to clear

Like what was mentioned, it could also be high blood pressure causing a pulsating sound. Maybe try some aspirin to see if it makes any difference..or like myosin said, could be related to an ear infection/fluid. You should check your BP imo tho

Mines been that way for 2.5 years now and after getting it looked at and tests ran they had be get a CAT scan and it showed that i have a severely thinned tegmen bone and thats whats causing the heartbeat sound and the swooshing sound in my ear so they say.

MOST likely... U have fluid in your ear... In the eustachian tube behind your ear drum... It hasn't drained yet, can be d/t a head cold, allergies.

Try an anti-histamine... Long hot shower for the humidity/moisture... Time.

It's annoying, yes, had it all the time as a kid... Got so many ear infections I had tubes put in my ears three times.

If nothing happens... It could take up to a few weeks to clear

I think this is most likely the case, I had it about 2 months ago and it fucking pissed me off when I was trying to sleep. It tok a little over 3 weeks to clear up. I tool some over the counter (musinex sinu) generic, the last few days and it seemed to help clear it up.

My wife has had that for 3 years; doctors (she went to several) gave her a cause for it - something pretty silly. Said it could be fixed with an operation that might threaten her hearing.

So she has learned to live with it. You might not have the exact same thing; yours may be an interim event.

high blood pressure can cause that...might want to check it out...

ok so now, halfway through my workout, my left ear gets that clogged with water feeling, and it rings, its now 2.5 hours passed my workout and the same thing, blocked ear, and ringing and it is sensitive to sound.

also, i feel dizzy, like that feeling like your going to pass out, just i dont pass out, just get a little dizzy when i move around. its weird

Vertigo...

It's annoying... can be quite debilitating for some. Have you tried "popping" your ears? (holding your nose and blowing... can HURT... but can also help the eustachian tubes start draining properly again).

**broken link removed**

also, i feel dizzy, like that feeling like your going to pass out, just i dont pass out, just get a little dizzy when i move around. its weird

That's definitely ear fluid. The tiny little hairs inside your ear that the brain uses to balance the body by reading the effects of gravity on them are submerged in your ear fluid. This makes you dizzy :chee;y-sm

One more tip...

Sit in a hot shower for awhile with the steam going... it will help "loosen up" the eustachian tube as well making it a little bit easier to pop.

Sit in a hot shower for awhile with the steam going... it will help "loosen up" the eustachian tube as well making it a little bit easier to pop.

Ill try that tonight, woke up and still the same thing, playing golf today hope it doesnt bother me too much.

crazy.. Ive been having this the last week or two and its is also driving me insane when I try to sleep

Could be from Pulsitile tinnitus.

agreed - stole the below off the web:

Pulsatile tinnitus is a disorder when you experience the noise sound with the heart beat and you may perceive it as a heartbeat.
It has been found that this happens when the blood flow in the vessels near the ear alter. These vessels may be large arteries and veins in the neck and base of the skull and smaller ones in the ear itself. This may happen when blood flow in the body increases like it does during exercise or anemia. It may also happen when some of the blood vessels narrow, so the surrounding vessels need to carry more blood and this increased flow causes the noise or if arteries harden and blood does travel smoothly as it usually does and this turbulent flow may cause the noise.
You should address a doctor about this and have some proper exams. They would perform hearing tests, check blood vessels, and probably order some sort of imaging tests like an ultrasound, mri, ct scan, mra, etc
Your treatment would depend on the cause.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131