over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Annoying Instagram gurus?

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sorry, I saw this and laughed.
It's true, and the last part is totally about that russolifts dude who consistently looks like shit yet has all this advice and talks about it so "professionally" in his mind

Attachments

• IMG_20220111_080956.jpg
    IMG_20220111_080956.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 165
Not on any type of social media but that advice is pretty spot on!

Cage

I have never seen russolifts being in any decent shape, yet he used pretty much everything under the sun. Even things I never heard off lol. And hes doing that for so many years hows that even possible.

Sorry, I saw this and laughed.
It's true, and the last part is totally about that russolifts dude who consistently looks like shit yet has all this advice and talks about it so "professionally" in his mind
Instagram??? Bro that is about half this board!!!! That meme is awesome, I wish I could put it in my signature HERE!

I have never seen russolifts being in any decent shape, yet he used pretty much everything under the sun. Even things I never heard off lol. And hes doing that for so many years hows that even possible.
Exactly. I'm like dude that's how your look after all this stuff as a young man. That's not Good...

i had to look russolifts up. dude looks like a bloated grown up steven kings children of the corn character and on his first cycle ever at best. or maybe "the hills have eyees" how tf to people like that get 25k followers. at least bostin loyd looked semi sick for a while , his mouth and personality was hard to stomach though

i had to look russolifts up. dude looks like a bloated grown up steven kings children of the corn character and on his first cycle ever at best. or maybe "the hills have eyees" how tf to people like that get 25k followers. at least bostin loyd looked semi sick for a while , his mouth and personality was hard to stomach though
You don't know people buy followers? 😂

All those types mentioned plus the hordes of people with "coach" in their bio make me just adore Instagram /s

Oh, I also love the guys looking for a follow back so they can try to sell gear.

My favorite on any social media is when you come across some random person and they have "public figure" like they are famous

Their “INFLUENCERS”,,, cmon man! And they know everything!!!!! My son’s generation is sooooo screwed watching these morons.

Cage

Most of the Italian guys that have coach on their Instagram profile weight 75-80kg on a good day, and can't distinguish a dumbell from a barbell.
Not to mention that they still speak about the INCREDIBLE importance of Glycemic Index of food.

I love this Instagram generation..... Generation NOTHINGNESS like GH15 would say.

Most of the Italian guys that have coach on their Instagram profile weight 75-80kg on a good day, and can't distinguish a dumbell from a barbell.
Not to mention that they still speak about the INCREDIBLE importance of Glycemic Index of food.

I love this Instagram generation..... Generation NOTHINGNESS like GH15 would say.

Same here in Romania. Mostly IG want to be coaches. If I was to ask some basic questions like how do you determine heart rate on different body types for fat loss, most couldn't answer. Most give copy and paste routines. Some are good, but most so called Gurus, coaches and personal trainers are worthless anymore.

idk why but the Reps in Reserve guys kind of annoy me. Mainly because of the comments, so many kids follow them and its way more complicated than what they need to hear starting out. the RIR guys are like a cult on there lol.

It's not just IG wanna be guys though.
Guys like Marc Lobliner try to sound smart but often lie, have bias misinformation, and then he contradicts himself in the very same video. Then he simply deletes the comments that prove him wrong. And then he says it was Instagram who deleted it. All these ig guys look completely foolish online. Nick Trigili and Boston Loyd say some dumb shit often. But I guess Boston doesn't seem like a scammer imo.
Regardless they've all ruined the bodybuilding world with their rants, yet people that have ruined the bodybuilding world love it.lol
This is why it's going down the tubes imo.

I remember there was a guy named Jason blaha who called his channel ice cream fitness who had a large following. I never got it, I think you should at least look healthy or like you have seen the inside of a gym to be an authority on anything fitness. You have athlean x who is small, but thats because he wont let himself get fat and doesn't want to be overly muscular, I can respect that. But to just be fat? I can't take anyone who is fat seriously when they preach fitness.

Then you have other people who look the part but look the part doing everything wrong (training, nutrition). Just goes to show what I believe that genetics trump all. But sometimes its hard to tell who has average genetics and has built a good physique with knowledge and busting their ass, and who has great genetics and looks good despite poor diet and training.

Agree that fitness was better before the adults started to mimmic the teens and worship social media. There is one guy who I don't mind so much, is knowledgable, has a good physique (although I would not want to look like him), has scientific knowledge, but I cringe because on his IG he is always posting every workout, every time he eats a bowl of fruit, every time he makes a shake, every time he hugs his dog...the world we live in.

It’s soooooo much easier to not be on any type of social media whatsoever!!!!!!! I’m clueless on all these guys since I don’t participate in it. Then you’ll avoid being irritated by the know-it-alls….. Ignorance truly is bliss! 😏

Cage

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity