over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anonymous wallets

HDH

Registered

Last edited by a moderator:
If using coinbase pro (fees much lower than the coinbase app) you can now move coins from cb pro to cb app for free and send directly from the app skipping the wallet entirely. I have two software wallets and one hardware wallet. But I like the reliability of Coinbase for my daily business.

But I keep my online wallets stocked. So outside transfers are usually immediate. Anyway, my advice is to wait until funds have cleared before placing an order for a purchase. At most 2 or 3 days. Then you can wrap everything up in a few minutes when you want to make a purchase as soon as you get the send to address.

There are other rewards to keeping a stocked wallet that don't pertain to our purposes here.
Hey bub, this is what I'm putting together in my head. I've been checking out anon wallets as I'm not looking for big bro to be into my shit. Not a criminal of course, just a big believer in my personal rights.

Are your wallets anonymous?

I've been reading some big places will put a hold on your account if they deem anything coming in as "suspicious", such as anonymous wallets. I was reading some like coinbase will go back 5 transfers to check.

I've been looking at hard and software wallets.

Thnx.

Hey bub, this is what I'm putting together in my head. I've been checking out anon wallets as I'm not looking for big bro to be into my shit. Not a criminal of course, just a big believer in my personal rights.

Are your wallets anonymous?

I've been reading some big places will put a hold on your account if they deem anything coming in as "suspicious", such as anonymous wallets. I was reading some like coinbase will go back 5 transfers to check.

I've been looking at hard and software wallets.

Thnx.
Just use a private wallet and stay off exchanges for transfers.

Just use a private wallet and stay off exchanges for transfers.

Some information.

I appreciate it. I was looking into tumblers as well, I think they charge 2 or 3%. It's the cashout that concerns me. I don't want to send crypto to it and get it flagged as suspicious since they go back 5 transfers to look.

If anyone has experience with sending crypto from an anonymous wallet to a place like coinbase to cash out that would be great. Or any alternative, off the radar places that aren't so strict where I can attach a bank account to for cash out only.

If it's too personal you can PM me.

Thnx.

I appreciate it. I was looking into tumblers as well, I think they charge 2 or 3%. It's the cashout that concerns me. I don't want to send crypto to it and get it flagged as suspicious since they go back 5 transfers to look.

If anyone has experience with sending crypto from an anonymous wallet to a place like coinbase to cash out that would be great. Or any alternative, off the radar places that aren't so strict where I can attach a bank account to for cash out only.

If it's too personal you can PM me.

Thnx.
Why? It's your coinbase. It's your money. It'll be on the blockchain anyway either way. I guess I don't understand. If you want to to remain anonymous just use a hardware wallet like Ledger Nano with VPN. Seems unnecessary but it can be done.

Why? It's your coinbase. It's your money. It'll be on the blockchain anyway either way. I guess I don't understand. If you want to to remain anonymous just use a hardware wallet like Ledger Nano with VPN. Seems unnecessary but it can be done.
Sorry bud, not trying to make this complicated.

I'll make it as short as possible, I don't want to clutter the thread.

I read that if some of these big sites think crypto is being transferred from shady wallets they can freeze your account. They can automatically look back 5 transfers at the time of transfer.

I'm not sure what suspicious wallets are, anonymous, tumblers or even darknet marketplaces.

Honestly, I'm just looking for the easiest setup. I don't keep cash in the bank either except for bills.

This might be a dumb question but Are there any bitcoin apps that will not report your transaction on bitcoin to the IRS so you don’t have to pay taxes on the withdrawals?

Im actually looking for a wallet that doesnt have kyc

I dont want my name.attached to the wallet when i finally take the funds.from them and transfer to an exchange to put into my.bank. any ideas???

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws