over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Another 2 week update

Ok how many weeks out are you?? Your comin along just make sure you dont cut it too close.

13 weeks

Feel like I am behind a bit to where i would like to be. My problem area (abs) seems like they are always very late getting tight.

Re: 13 weeks

eye_candy said:
Feel like I am behind a bit to where i would like to be. My problem area (abs) seems like they are always very late getting tight.

dont worry you have plenty of time, i say dont over due cardio still consume a ton of quality calories, dont worry so much about a defecient see if you can drop % with a very clean cutting diet and not much intense cardio for first few weeks.

do u know ur b/f off hand if I had to guess i would say 12-14ish maybe?

Not sure on body fat %

But i figure your pretty close on 12-14 range. I don't measure as it really mind fucked me last time, and I wasted away becasue of it.

Guy who is helping me I meet with on Sunday, and I have very good week. He said about 20lbs to go. (I am now 222lbs), I trust his judgement he is judge former competitor at Worlds level and did get his pro card. Anybody he helps seems to come in at there all time best. So I am listening to him this time.

My diet is basicly what you said, high protien 400g day, carbs go as low as 150 for 1 days, up to 300g, with carb up day. All clean carbs. No cheat meals at this point.

and have some really good changes in last week. Will have updated pics at end of this week. Ideally I want to be in single percent body fat around 8 weeks. The goal was 8% or less at 8 weeks.

Re: Not sure on body fat %

eye_candy said:
But i figure your pretty close on 12-14 range. I don't measure as it really mind fucked me last time, and I wasted away becasue of it.

Guy who is helping me I meet with on Sunday, and I have very good week. He said about 20lbs to go. (I am now 222lbs), I trust his judgement he is judge former competitor at Worlds level and did get his pro card. Anybody he helps seems to come in at there all time best. So I am listening to him this time.

My diet is basicly what you said, high protien 400g day, carbs go as low as 150 for 1 days, up to 300g, with carb up day. All clean carbs. No cheat meals at this point.

and have some really good changes in last week. Will have updated pics at end of this week. Ideally I want to be in single percent body fat around 8 weeks. The goal was 8% or less at 8 weeks.

how are you cycling your clen/t3/eca also what AAS are u on? if any

Looks like this basicly

1st few weeks were basicly bulking gear(peronally i think diet and estrogen = fat or lean not gear). But right now am on following:(until last week was on 1000mg of Kari sus/400mg deca/400mg EQ/50mg A50 per day, 1mg amerdriex per day.

1500mg week of test prop
700mg week Tren
400mg week of EQ
400mg week of Primo
1ml of Kyno ED
2.5mg Lezo per day
850mg of Metaforim per day.

Feel like i forgot something...

Last six weeks add in 150mg of winny per day/50mg a50 day and switch the test and fina over to water based product, I have access to up here. Test will drop to about 1000mg week and last shots of anything are on Monday with show being on Sat. Hope to be off t3 as well so it doesn't mess with carb up. If i can get my hands on some Halo will be running 40mg day for last 3 weeks, but not looking good, so may have to be anavar at about same dose.

E/C/A is 2x day right now with 50mcgs t3, starting tommorow i will be switching to clen for 2 weeks on 2 off, and will bump t3 dose up a tiny bit each week.

Because

I am sick and twisted...LOL..... I usually run a base of 1000mg of test in most cycles, in contest mode i like to up that a tiny bit to help hold onto as much muscle as i can. I would normally only do about 1/2 that amount of tren, but a) i have it, b) for same reason i upped the test dose some. Using a very nice product which is blend 150mg prop/100mg tren per ml. So simple to get the dose i want. I other 450mg of prop, comes from prop alone. With the Lez. in there, I am getting harder even with high dose of test in there. This is only for 12 weeks, i wouldn't run these doses or amounts of AA17s in a bulking phase.

Tren

YES!.. probably take last shot about mon/tues before show. Just orals last few days.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131